Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (70403 Views)

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
No no no, its too late, sex doll has taken over

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
greatnaija01:
When will peeps learn that BEAUTY is not CHARACTER.... she should have written her kind of person and she will get a better chance of finding the right man.
An adult being advertised on the internet like a cheap commodity is an insult to their self respect, whether or not they realize it. It'd have been much better to put their interests in their bio and try to interact with more people on the section of Twitter where they have similar interests. These are the kind of people the sex doll is supposed to replace.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lumig:
Imagine, she's searching for a boyfriend not a husband
boyfriend material wey full everywherecheesy.even very very very ugly girls get boyfriends with ease...not to mention an attractive damsel like this.i am very sure she has a very scary character..na wetin dey make men dey run.

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:
are you a virgin??

Nope, she's not due to some dude testing her product before committing themselves cool
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by rozayx5(m): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
She fine as fck embarassed
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by ify84(m): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
She is beautiful without make up... Why is she then making up her face

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
How come I don't meet these kind of women ? cool

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by SHANGALORLOR: 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
Felixalex:
You look like this with or without makeup....

So Na your face we go chop?

She needs to show us her full view, front, back, side views.. We also need to assess her stretchmarks (if any) so a bikini photo will also be necessary

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha , guy na awa for you o.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by ubunja(m): 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Nope, she's not due to some dude testing her product before committing themselves cool
damn. cant buy a coke i found already opened.
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by wristbangle: 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
She is looking for financially endowed boyfriend. I mean look at the attributes she mentioned *thick*
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by saabright(m): 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
no character no brain if that's the only thing she is gat to offer, sori to say sexdoll to take over
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
u can forward he CV with cover letter to my Gmail account just add @gmail to my username..somebody should tell her to do it oo
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by mayowaye(m): 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
greatnaija01:
When will peeps learn that BEAUTY is not CHARACTER.... she should have written her kind of person and she will get a better chance of finding the right man.
lol...r you expecting her to say her character is not good even if it's not?
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by chuxjay(m): 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Binchim(m): 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
Burger01:
Our ladies don mellow.. No more shakara, no more slaying...

Sexdolls don take over.

No be joke ooo. boyfriends price don put money o
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Snow02: 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
oh my God auntie you fine but you can't tell me that niggas ain't buging you that's a lie
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by KelvinCX(m): 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
I'll pass she below standards
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Snow02: 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
IamGoke:
Ehya!!! sorry ooh.

Sex dolls ti take over..
blah blah blah but if this girl give u kitten u go collect with open arms and legs including mouth join am
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by temmytee2309: 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Snow02: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
timilehin007:
Apparently, she is giving up on oloshoism due to the emergence if sex dolls...before Nigerian guys go too rigour she quickly want to settle down...

LMAO chai
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by tunnamaniah(m): 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
greatnaija01:
I swear, you have a very valid point, it is soo valid that I cant argue with you about it.
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Follygunners: 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
nikkypearl:
She is pretty

ode
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
I just boughted my sex doll

Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by lincs25(m): 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
Technology don spoil market.#sexdoll...
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
So she can only offer thickness? nothing else?
no wonder sex dolls are one the rise grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by olamil34(m): 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
Get the best prices from different stores on quickfinda.com
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Richardabbey(m): 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
wink Go 4 Sex Doll
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by blessingsonflee(f): 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Twitter crythe wrong place to look for a boyfriend
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by canalily(m): 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Part of her face is shining in wickedness
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Analysiscorner: 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:
The prophesy of King Solomon is here
Aisaiah
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Snow02: 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
IYANGBALI:
I just boughted my sex doll
looks like a corpse but congrats bruh have fun
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by laxetude: 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
Boyfriends no dey street again, na only for social media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.