Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,180 members, 7,953,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell (3343 Views)

Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help / My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
The ones that smell fish are always the broke ones

#realtalk.

They expect to toss a 500 naira ashawo around nd not smell something pungent?

Come up with something new, the joke's on y'all.
Why sounding so bitter, ma'm?
Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by dammyshaggs: 9:25am On Jan 21, 2018
edimolu:

many girls do not even know they smell down there, for some, the pungent odour is let loose when there is a penetration! And mind you, a lady doesn't have to sleep around before having that offensive smell!

Bro I swear you go put your dick inside ashewo own maybe the four will not kill you instantly grin grin grin

But bro some babe are so tidy they fucking take care of there pussy like mad.my ex doesn't smell down there at all she can bathe 3-5 times a day .clean babe and modest dressing.dark girl with no body odour cause we all no that some yellow girls use bleaching cream that also makes their body and pussy disgusting.depends on cream anyway

Also I think I fucking agree With you.... most of them doesn't know it's smells down there...

You know a Yoruba adage used to say " A lerntern is used to see but cannot see it's own surrounding"

Na so there matter be.God help us all grin grin grin
Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by edimolu(m): 11:17am On Jan 21, 2018
dammyshaggs:

Bro I swear you go put your dick inside ashewo own maybe the four will not kill you instantly grin grin grin

But bro some babe are so tidy they fucking take care of there pussy like mad.my ex doesn't smell down there at all she can bathe 3-5 times a day .clean babe and modest dressing.dark girl with no body odour cause we all no that some yellow girls use bleaching cream that also makes their body and pussy disgusting.depends on cream anyway

Also I think I fucking agree With you.... most of them doesn't know it's smells down there...

You know a Yoruba adage used to say " A lerntern is used to see but cannot see it's own surrounding"

Na so there matter be.God help us all grin grin grin
today na sunday oooo, i still dey churchgrin
Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by goodheart02(m): 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
dammyshaggs:

Most pussies smells fishy ... it's Normal especially week they are about to have release of blood

You're smart. I appreciate that....You just gave them the answer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Impress A Girl Without Involving Money? If Yes In What Ways / Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? / Lady Shares Her Encounter When She Was Dating A Rich Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.