Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? (3212 Views)

Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / The Red Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Junnior: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2020
Been reading all sorts of comments about this red pill. To me, what's most important is cash, not pvssy. I don't care if I'm a Nice or bad guy, alpha or beta, simp or redpiller. I will only really be interested in this pill if it can make me the dough big time.
So, my question again more specifically is, can the red pill make a man rich?

Cc: All the redpillers on this forum. Ubunja, matineZ35, Ilegendd, Omar, etc..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by illicit(m): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2020
Wait, ur answer is coming
Take a chill pill
Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by sylve11: 10:58am On Jul 25, 2020
Junnior:
Been reading all sorts of comments about this red pill. To me, what's most important is cash, not pvssy. I don't care if I'm a Nice or bad guy, alpha or beta, simp or redpiller. I will only really be interested in this pill if it can make me the dough big time.

You don't need redpill, you actually need red and yellow capsules.. sad cool

13 Likes

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by flyingpig: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2020
Dumb question

4 Likes

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by poiunt: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2020
No sir.

Unpopular opinion

If you want to get rich, read the bible especially the old testament... All the secret are there. If you are a Muslim read the Koran.

Both books contains history of trading nation and how they did business.

Read them with references and learn to apply them in real life.

9 Likes

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Ugaboy: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2020
sylve11:

im loyal sir.,.how does this work.
Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Junnior: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2020
flyingpig:
Dumb question
Actually, it's not. Or how so?

2 Likes

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Junnior: 11:09am On Jul 25, 2020
sylve11:

I'll mix it with flagil, because I'm having runny stomach.

1 Like

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by poiunt: 11:23am On Jul 25, 2020
My own redpill for you.

In all toil there is profit, but mere talk tends only to poverty.

Proverb 14:23.

Another redpill

Proverbs 13:4:

The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, while the soul of the diligent is richly supplied.

Another redpill

Thessalonians 4: 11-12

And to aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one.

Another redpill

Proverbs 21:5
The plans of the diligent lead surely to abundance, but everyone who is hasty comes only to poverty.

The bible is filled with financial redpill, only those who are smart will understand what those passages means.

Life is all about work and profit and loss

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by ubunja(m): 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
Junnior:

if you want cash go to Business section bro. You're at the wrong place. Here we're talking pussy.

If you want money go to business school, invest etc. There are too many places for that knowledge. But since there's no school for studying female nature, the Red Pill is it. A man's relationship with the world can't be right until his relationship with women is right. The Red Pill is so wide it also talks about money but because that info is easy enough to find without the Red Pill the Red Pill don't spend too much time on that.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Meedon: 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Discipline and ruggedity
Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by ubunja(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
The Red Pill is not an investment group. Here we talk and discuss. Its like a study group. If to you talking = poverty, then I'm sorry....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Junnior: 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
Lol
ubunja:
if you want cash go to Business section bro. You're at the wrong place. Here we're talking pussy.

If you want money go to business school, invest etc. There are too many places for that knowledge. But since there's no school for studying female nature, the Red Pill is it. A man's relationship with the world can't be right until his relationship with women is right. The Red Pill is so wide it also talks about money but because that info is easy enough to find without the Red Pill the Red Pill don't spend too much time on that.
The emboldened is the part I'm interested in.
Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Martinez39s(m): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
Junnior:

Don't be a mischievous and disingenuous fellow. Go to the business and investment sections if cash is more important to you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
Red pill is not a Job sir

Just like how being a simp won't necessarily make you poor

It's worthy to note that ilegend is a fake red pill man who sells what he doesn't practice and only feel like a bad guy after carrying girls from codedrunz or badoo or from the local hotel near his low budget house

7 Likes

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bonatheripper:

It's worthy to note that ilegend is a fake red pill man who sells what he doesn't practice and only feel like a bad guy after carrying girls from codedrunz or badoo or from the local hotel near his low budget house
chai.. they have finnish the wacko called ilegend. the guy is just a loud broke nuisance on Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Athemisia: 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Kenplay:

chai.. they have finnish the wacko called ilegend. the guy is just a loud broke nuisance on Nairaland.

Kai... grin

Cc: ilegend c]
Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by ubunja(m): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
Kenplay:

you need to respect him. He has done more opening men's eyes than most men on NL have.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by ubunja(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bonatheripper:

give respect where respect is due.

2 Likes

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Blackmoran(m): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
It is a misconception to believe that having a redpill knowledge is all about woman and studying the female gender..

Being redpill is the ability to separate your bias emotion and see situation for what it is, which then makes you more logical In the you thinking and action.. Most people here shouting redpill are still black pill which is a moment of rage, you see how angry they are when anything about woman is mention, if you are a true redpill you would have pass that stage of anger, because by now you understand the world for what it is...

Example, before I always see the mainstream media as credible source for information , but after been redpill I can't remember the last time I watch or listen to news or programs, cause when you redpill you can simply spot people who have an agenda which all mainstream outlet do
Reason I prefer social media for information like Nairaland everybody is expressing there view in whatever reality they are facing, though different believes and school of thought, but at least on social media common sense will tell you to always filter whatever information you come across to get the truth..

In a nutshell been redpill is about being logical and having a heart that is open to ideas...

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Mandela27: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
Redpill is self discovery for those that understands what they are getting themselves involved in.

10 Likes

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
Don't be a mischievous and disingenuous fellow. Go to the business and investment sections if cash is more important to you.
....Nice reply bro

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by stanliwise(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Junnior:

Redpill is nothing but male supremacy.
It has nothing to offer people who wants to live a healthy life.

1 Like

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Blackmoran:
It is a misconception to believe that having a redpill knowledge is all about woman and studying the female gender..

Being redpill is the ability to separate your bias emotion and see situation for what it is, which then makes you more logical In the you thinking and action.. Most people here shouting redpill are still black pill which is a moment of rage, you see how angry they are when anything about woman is mention, if you are a true redpill you would have pass that stage of anger, because by now you understand the world for what it is...

Example, before I always see the mainstream media as credible source for information , but after been redpill I can't remember the last time I watch or listen to news or programs, cause when you redpill you can simply spot people who have an agenda which all mainstream outlet do
Reason I prefer social media for information like Nairaland everybody is expressing there view in whatever reality they are facing, though different believes and school of thought, but at least on social media common sense will tell you to always filter whatever information you come across to get the truth..

In a nutshell been redpill is about being logical and having a heart that is open to ideas...
....So on point

4 Likes

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by stanliwise(m): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
Blackmoran:

Redpill and feminism all in one basket. Both group has some good side yet they are extremist. Keep deceiving yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Junnior: 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
You think I didn't know about the business sections before asking my question here?. This is not a conventional "how to be rich" question.
My question pertains to the red pill knowledge in relation to financial status. That's not something I'll take to the business section, because it is rooted in a romance knowledge (red pill). It belongs here. I read a post for instance where ubunja says he would write a miseducation on how to cash in on ladies (not the exact words he used but something like that). Also, In one of his articles, he talked about ladies cashing in on guys. He even titled it Mis edu cash in.
I don't know why you people avoid simple questions and get offensive when it seems tough? I remember asking you reasons for Migtowing and you avoided and avoided. Now, I ask another question and you avoid it and instead label me with unfounded titles. Smh.

All I wanted to see was either

Yes the red pill can help you create wealth. These are ways in which it can make that happen, etc.
Or
No, the red pill has nothing to do with that.
Or
I don't know. No one knows it all after all.

3 Likes

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by careytommy37(m): 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
stanliwise:
Redpill is nothing but male supremacy.
It has nothing to offer people who wants to live a healthy life.
Then you should be running away from such people. Creating your own threads to teach people against their dangers not congregating in their midst.
What you are doing is like those 'Christians' that go to ashawo threads to preach.

2 Likes

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by stanliwise(m): 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
careytommy37:
Then you should be running away from such people. Creating your own threads to teach people against their dangers not congregating in their midst.
What you are doing is like those 'Christians' that go to ashawo threads to preach.
so the Op is a redpill? And your uncle is Seun abi?
#DeathToRedPills
#spillTheRedPill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
All this self acclaimed red pillers are leeches, broke,masturbators, frustrated and wicked,they are group of men sadist who came up with the tag redpill. Their oga here said he wants to be a monk lol. You can never find any rich person among them .May God shower his mercy on them all.

1 Like

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Omar09(m): 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
Junnior:

The red pill has never in any place written it will make you rich. It can not make you rich and it can never make you poor. Being rich or poor is of your choice and whatever you make out of the red pill is your responsibility.

There are so many reasons as to why people consume the red pill. For some it is to get more women (which they never actualize such thought) because red pill brings about scarcity of women (let's call this red pill what it is.) Others consume it to better understand women and people like me took it to better understand ourselves and really go intimate with ourselves before involving any external partner.

For the fact money is the most important thing to you and you are still on this forum and not the BUSINESS and INVESTMENT forum shows you are a clout chaser and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Have a nice day.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Junnior: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
Mandela27:
Red pill is self discovery.

I dunno how best to explain to u but this should be self explanatory.a Red Piller can not be broke forever.
Thanks. Good comment. I understand it's tough to explain.

When I have time, I'll do my own research along these lines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
Junnior:

You think I didn't know about the business sections before asking my question here?. This is not a conventional "how to be rich" question.
My question pertains to the red pill knowledge in relation to financial status. That's not something I'll take to the business section, because it is rooted in a romance knowledge (red pill). It belongs here. I read a post for instance where ubunja says he would write a miseducation on how to cash in on ladies (not the exact words he used but something like that).
I don't know why you people avoid simple questions and get offensive when it seems tough? I remember asking you reasons for Migtowing and you avoided and avoided. Now, I ask another question and you avoid it and instead label me with unfounded titles. Smh.

All I wanted to see was either

Yes the red pill can help you create wealth. These are ways in which it can make that happen, etc.
Or
No, the red pill has nothing to do with that.
Or
I don't know. No one knows it all after all.

I'm not supposed to reply you since you didn't quote me, but it will be good to educate you that being wealthy is all about focus and dedication whether you're a redpiller or not.

Talking about wealth, yes, being a redpiller who documents his redpill knowledge into books, audiobooks, courses, etc. can make you wealthy or at least rich.

As long as you're teaching the right thing and not a scam, you'll be wealthy through the knowledge of redpill and proper marketing.

Sadly, if you're a redpiller and you start writing books and document your redpill knowledge to make money from it, new redpillers, old redpillers, and passersby (Nigerians) will start hating on you and calling you names because they see you as a sellout for not teaching for free. Nigerians want everything for free, else you'll be abused and hated.

People abuse iLegend not because he doesn't know what he is doing, but because he is making millions regularly from his knowledge of redpill and not giving it away for free. That knowledge is worth money and lots of money — trust me.

It's more like envy and jealousy because he has stopped dishing out free info.

In summary, redpill can make you wealthy. If you doubt, take a look at the pictures below (which I just took now). Those books are redpill books and they generate millions per month on Amazon.

The owner (of those redpill books) makes money while he sleeps. When he wakes and at the end of the month, he withdraws and invests (or revinest). Isn't that wisdom?

After taking a look at the pictures below, my question to you is: isn't the knowledge of redpill worth it? 2.3 million from redpill books this month and it keeps getting higher in each passing month. Isn't it worth it?

Let your answer be a resounding YES or a resounding NO.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Hate Bra / What I Noticed With Girls! / The Evil We Are Contending Against In Nigeria [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.