Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,676 members, 7,813,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers (55509 Views)

Afenifere, Ohanaeze Kick As North-west Gets Nine Senior Ministers / Buhari Got N260k Loan To Build His House In 1984 (Throwback Photo) / Fani-kayode Blasts Buhari For Saying He Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by TheMystic: 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Fine.

Keep your northern votes.

We are sick and tired of the likes of you.

Be a northern president.

The south will also have her president

Restrict your campaign and ambitions in the north.

Who in their right mind needs a confirmed wasted failure.

Go flush off

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by LionDeLeo: 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
tonytony208:

Even Mynd44 lalasticlala seun know that you BMC members intentionally make inciting comments to prompt angry response. You want to bank in protection offered by the "rules" to insult people's intelligence, right?

And when people give an equal and opposite response to your demonic, unreasonable sense -lacking comments, you start crying to the moderators to protect you so that you can always continue making insensible and insensitive comments?

How come you are the one shouting if this is not a grand plan to be incite people?

I repeat it. If herdsmen wipe out your entire family, you won't be here making senseless comments and insulting people's intelligence.
Simply making a comment of personal wish now incites an angry response that calls for insults.

Is the site meant to favour only one particular group?

Here is the so called inciting comment that calls for insults and harmful wish as if comments must favour only one group.

NgeneUkwenu:
Thank You Mr. President.... 2019 we will deliver millions of votes from our Zone...
So people of different thought can't make their comments again because you are on nairaland?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by poseidon12: 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
Look at this arrogant fool who doesn't understand that the number of ministerial positions for a region is not dependent on the number of votes from that region. The constitution of Nigeria guarantees that each region gets their due.
Mr Buhari thinks that he owns Nigeria. Nigerians are free to vote who they want. I am even surprised that you got that much votes from my region. If you run in 2019, we still will not vote for you.
I feel ashamed that this bigot is President of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by vladimiros: 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
TheMystic:
Fine.

Keep your northern votes.

We are sick and tired of the likes of you.

Be a northern president.

The south will also have her president

Restrict your campaign and ambitions in the north.

Who in their right mind needs a confirmed wasted failure.

Go flush off

Tell ERM ohh

But the cows and his BMC idiots won't learn
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by jrusky(m): 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
198,000 vote That is so much. Who are those that's make up that figure

Well Mr Buhari this time I doubt you can hardly get 50,000 you have f u c k e d up seriously so forget it. Even majority of SW had made up their mind on you waiting to embarrass you come 2019, same way the middle belt waiting to disgrace you come 2019. So just keep your cool.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by amakabel: 11:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
it doesn't change the fact that you have failed. idiot

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by jumobi1(m): 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
We remember 97-5
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
iamJ:
Remind them buhari, they are ungrateful people angry
you always trying too hard. It's about time you grow up

Jack
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by Vado(m): 11:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
What is he even driving at? Sounds nonsensical to me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by zionmde: 11:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Rules are there.

Man, use the anonymity of the cyberspace to the fullest, it's one of the beauties of internet.
anonymity my foot.
Rules that allow u coin insults to people.
A glaring evidence of being a lowlife.
People like u only gym and display 6 packs hiding behind a keyboards
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by zonax(m): 11:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
How low can a president get. Buhari you are the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. You shouldn't be biased or favour any major ethnic,religious or political group over the other. You were voted in to govern the country not APC faithfuls or your loyalists only.
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by chiokeman(m): 11:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
During GEJ tenure...he got more vote from south east and wot did he do 4 dem? Common Niger bridge he did do it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by bekpo(m): 12:01am On Jan 20, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
You won't even get upto 100k this time around

He does not even need ur votes to win 2019 elections. If u like give him 0% from south east only one local Government vote from Kano surpasses ur votes. So take it and give to any one u like.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by LionDeLeo: 12:03am On Jan 20, 2018
zionmde:

anonymity my foot.
Rules that allow u coin insults to people.
A glaring evidence of being a lowlife.
People like u only gym and display 6 packs hiding behind a keyboards
I never told anyone I'm a strong man, not to talk of 6 packs

However, someone behind the keyboard is fully taking advantage of social media secrecy to call others "nonentity". cheesy

The most amusing thing about those elements is that when properly checked, they actually turn out to be what they call others.

That is one of the several beauties of social media.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by bekpo(m): 12:04am On Jan 20, 2018
Vado:
What is he even driving at? Sounds nonsensical to me.

It sounds nonsensical to u because u r brainless.
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by Roadmike(m): 12:08am On Jan 20, 2018
Never seen a dumb like this man.

I bet he really cannot change. Imagine this statement of getting only 198,000 votes and granting 4 substantive sir Ministers. Enough of this Man please.

As stated this guy is simply Incompetent and same was affirmed by Tanko Yakasi who says he lack 5 keys leadership elements of

Capacity

Competence

Vision

Planning and

integrity.

summary, we all just have to endure the remains One year plus. God Help us all

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by piagetskinner(m): 12:10am On Jan 20, 2018
abeg this is not the pressing issue at hand now...ur useless Fulani brothers that are busy killing innocent people like chicken that has come home to roost...

what have u said about that ..nothing..what have u done about it...nothing!!

no wonder that woman that interviewed u on aljerzerra (can't recollect her name)said you've failed as a president and u were taking the thing personal when she was just merely saying the truth

2019 is by the corner and I shall vote wisely by the grace of God... enough of this rubbish

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by uba1991: 12:10am On Jan 20, 2018
psychologist:
See bigotry at its peak

So u still they carry figure for head like dada
Come 2019, I promise you won't get up to 19800
BABA ll still win. no flying pig can stop baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by delli(m): 12:13am On Jan 20, 2018
iamJ:
Remind them buhari, they are ungrateful people angry

Now you ar saying what u heard

But in the real sense this how it looks

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by uba1991: 12:14am On Jan 20, 2018
vladimiros:

Idiots like you easily forget..buhari only used 2 million more votes to win Jonathan

Secondly.. Middle belt voted got buhari..

Now ask yourself..would any right thinking middle belted vote for buhari in 2019?

You already know SW ain't voting that mad man in 2019

Baba daura is gone in 2019..
a fool like u shud knw dat NO PIG can stop buhari come 2019

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by blessingsonflee(f): 12:15am On Jan 20, 2018
Donald Duke for President ! #IStandWithDonaldDuke #FebElection2019

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by mavinc4u(f): 12:16am On Jan 20, 2018
But why is he talking this way? Must everybody vote for him? I am sorry to say this but he doesn't speak like a president should.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by zionmde: 12:16am On Jan 20, 2018
LionDeLeo:

I never told anyone I'm a strong man, not to talk of 6 packs

However, someone behind the keyboard is fully taking advantage of social media secrecy to call others "nonentity". cheesy

The most amusing thing about those elements is that when properly checked, they actually turn out to be what they call others.

That is one of the several beauties of social media.

Bye.

Thank God u said my nature is hidden by the anonymity of the internet. But ur show of gross senselessness and disrespect is so glaring that even the anonymity nature of the social media cannot hide it

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by arrestdarrester: 12:19am On Jan 20, 2018
I thought appointment to ministerial positions was based on Federal Character, I didn't know CHANGE affected that one too. It is now by number of votes!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by LZAA: 12:20am On Jan 20, 2018
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-got-198000-votes-south-east-yet-four-senior-ministers

what is ds gworo goblin saying?
no be una champion quota system?
well at least un dn see why all him service chiefs na gworo goblins like am
smh
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by micflo28(m): 12:21am On Jan 20, 2018
Once again, vengeful and unforgiving. Next time, tell the world you gave us 5 governors. The fury for the Igbo race will consume you. You are a father of the nation and shouldn't count on a regions vote for equitable distribution of development and good governance.
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by LionDeLeo: 12:25am On Jan 20, 2018
zionmde:

Thank God u said my nature is hidden by the anonymity of the internet. But ur show of gross senselessness and disrespect is so glaring that even the anonymity nature of the social media cannot hide it
Mr "responsible and well trained", ride on, ride on man.

Social media is a place were "no one is a nonentity" grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says / Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari / Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.