Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. (1944 Views)

I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch / Hi! I'm New Here! / Hey Guys I'm Confused Here, Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by makydebbie(f): 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
ojuwura:

Madam I know we are surrounded by fake people and every one who comes by is seen as a lowlife, attention seeker so to speak but its not the case all the time. So, let it out and give some the chance.
I don't understand what you're saying abi did you quote the wrong person since you're new?

For someone that has been an active guest since 2015, you know this thread was a bad idea. But what do I know?
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by RoyalBlak007: 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
sexybbstar:

Replied

Didn't get a notification on my mobile. My phone is cold cheesy

Imma check it now smiley
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by ojuwura(f): 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
DaddyKross:

There are no men like me, Only me. wink

Thats some confidence, you try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
ojuwura:

Perhaps delay is a necessary danger
Is it Worth delaying and waiting for regret and words like had I Known?

or just giving and later on in life, you say words like, i thank God for January 20 In 2018.
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by RoyalBlak007: 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
ojuwura:

And the hunter one day becomes the hunted.
cheesy Going all tough already tiger?

What kinda 'pòisson' are you; Electric eel? grin

1 Like

Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by ojuwura(f): 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
makydebbie:
I don't understand what you're saying abi did you quote the wrong person since you're new?

For someone that has been an active guest since 2015, you know this thread was a bad idea. But what do I know?

How could I have known, a guest is different from an insider. Really you don't have to be this cold tho

1 Like

Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by Veraatabeh(f): 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
ojuwura:
Ive been an ardent guest of nairaland since 2015. I decided to join today, please don't troll me cause I know most people here are not nice. Just wanna get more familiar as a user. Thanks fam.
u re welcm
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by makydebbie(f): 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
ojuwura:

How could I have known, a guest is different from an insider. Really you don't have to be this cold tho
I'm not being cold madam. You were the one that quoted me saying things I didn't understand. And you don't have to be an insider for some things here.
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by ojuwura(f): 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

cheesy Going all tough already tiger?

What kinda 'pòisson' are you; Electric eel? grin

Tough?
What does being tough mean, you are the one acting smart like some meal has arrived for you people and really I don't see any humour in that.
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by ojuwura(f): 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
makydebbie:
I'm not being cold madam. You were the one that quoted me saying things I didn't understand. And you don't have to be an insider for some things here.
Noted. One love
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by ojuwura(f): 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
Veraatabeh:
u re welcm

Tnks ma'am
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by makydebbie(f): 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
ojuwura:

Noted. One love
Same here hun.

Goodnight.
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by ojuwura(f): 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Is it Worth delaying and waiting for regret and words like had I Known?

or just giving and later on in life, you say words like, i thank God for January 20 In 2018.

Very vhunny undecided
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by RoyalBlak007: 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
ojuwura:

Tough?
What does being tough mean, you are the one acting smart like some meal has arrived for you people and really I don't see any humour in that.

I totally understand you smiley . It's really hard for you to comprehend this embarassed

Don't mind me. I'm just so rude & unprofound
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
k
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by edimolu(m): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
ojuwura oya come biko, there is no need for anyone to be cold towards you...let me hold you by your hands dear and waltz you through this fine forum
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
ojuwura:

Very vhunny undecided
which part is funny?
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by HarunaWest(m): 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
ojuwura:
Ive been an ardent guest of nairaland since 2015. I decided to join today, please don't troll me cause I know most people here are not nice. Just wanna get more familiar as a user. Thanks fam.
Welcome on Board.
Meanwhile since your obviously aware that most users here act immature and unrefined,it's better you don't reply trolls. They will get tired and leave yah. Some people are frustrated,bored and lonely,this the only platform they can exhibit their vex,so don't give em a chance..Takia
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by ojuwura(f): 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

I totally understand you smiley . It's really hard for you to comprehend this embarassed

Don't mind me. I'm just so rude & unprofound
The reason behind the rudeness is quite hard to decipher
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
ojuwura:

Your future is well behind you , endowed ike you got there hope is not like the ones of plastic doll?
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by ojuwura(f): 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
HarunaWest:

Welcome on Board.
Meanwhile since your obviously aware that most users here act immature and unrefined,it's better you don't reply trolls. They will get tired and leave yah. Some people are frustrated,bored and lonely,this the only platform they can exhibit their vex,so don't give em a chance..Takia

Tnks for this piece
I can only spread love and ignore those who consistently reject being loved.
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by ojuwura(f): 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
FrancisDozie:

Your future is well behind you , endowed ike you got there hope is not like the ones if plastic doll?

I don't fancy such passes but I take it all as a compliment. Thanks
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by ojuwura(f): 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
edimolu:
ojuwura oya come biko, there is no need for anyone to be cold towards you...let me hold you by your hands dear and waltz you through this fine forum

I'm grateful oooo
Lol
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
ojuwura:

You don't expect me to lie when is obvious
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by Khutie: 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
ojuwura:

•••Replying err'body undecided ...Yhu go sabi e-fight o. Make I just dash yhu 2weeks, yhu go dey tear bra here. grin

1 Like

Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by PMWSpirit(m): 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
My advice for you is , avoid some monikers like Nwaamaikpe, drinklimca you know the rest .
If you want ftc follow monikers like autoreportng, explorers, ebiwal etc.
If you want to be featured everynight on frontpage create one lie lie thread on family section. But if you want to draw Lala's attention, you know the password already infact everyone does. It doesn't have to be true just pull up something and put any reptile.
If you love youself dont exchange words with Nwaamaikpe i repeat, you can never win, actually no one does. AirForc1 na playboy. Most of the girls here are fake you should be able to relate, im not insinuating anything about you ooo. Stay safe. Read comments. If you want to get your libido high, read romance section( only the very old very very old threads) those stories can make you wet in no time. stay safe

1 Like

Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by ojuwura(f): 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
Khutie:

•••Replying err'body undecided ...Yhu go sabi e-fight o. Make I just dash yhu 2weeks, yhu go dey tear bra here. grin

Just quite jobless tonight, we have those moments.
U can as well continue waiting for the fights.
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by ojuwura(f): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
PMWSpirit:
My advice for you is , avoid some monikers like Nwaamaikpe, drinklimca you know the rest .
If you want to be featured everynight on frontpage create one lie lie thread on family section. But if you want to draw Lala's attention, you know the password already infact everyone does. It doesn't have to be true just pull up something and put any reptile.
If you love youself dont exchange words with Nwaamaikpe i repeat, you can never win, actually no one does. AirForc1 na playboy. Most of the girls here are fake you should be able to relate, im not insinuating anything about you ooo. Stay safe. Read comments. If you want to get your libido high, read romance section( only the very old very very old threads) those stories can make you wet in no time. stay safe

Jesus!
Anyway nagode, all taken.
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
PMWSpirit:
Lol why calling my name?

well truth is that I don't care if she avoids me..
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by Khutie: 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
ojuwura:

Just quite jobless tonight, we have those moments.
U can as well continue waiting for the fights.

•••Yhu re beautiful tho.
Where yhu from?? wink
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by PMWSpirit(m): 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Lol why calling my name?

well truth is that I don't care if she avoids me..
bros I've been around for some time now. You are fun with your comments, but its only fun when im reading from afar ooo. Your mouth get as he be. However i ve learnt that most of us just say these things for the fun of it.

How far what happened to Nwaamaikpe ??
That guy is the reason why a lot of people visit nairaland. We get our gist elsewhere tho lol
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by ojuwura(f): 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
Khutie:

•••Yhu re beautiful tho.
Where yhu from?? wink

With your signature? I need no one to tell me to take a sprint....just leave where I came from to rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Talk: Five Sex Myths You Need To Drop / Lady Hangs Herself After Being Dumped By Boyfriend / Why Do Many Northerners Have Gold Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.