Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) (88117 Views)

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:44am On Jan 21, 2018
Berlyn1:
So beautiful...... Lalasticlala pick up my call cool

cool
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by hopilizkid(m): 1:58am On Jan 21, 2018
check out infofields..com
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Rickywowoz: 2:21am On Jan 21, 2018
Berlyn1:
i didn't know you've been part of my life to have known me so well shocked shocked
How can he pick when phone dey with u but u never call
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 21, 2018
donstan18:

Insecurity at its peak.

Why are you disturbed by a sex doll?

What brought about sex doll here if you aren't scared of sex doll?, why are you ladies embarrassing yourselves unnecessarily because of a sex doll, why are you being insecure? , why are you being intimidated and triggered with a lifeless doll?, is that lady not your fellow woman, is she not going to get married by her man very soon, was she on Nairaland fighting against sex doll, was she scared not to get married someday?.

Wake up!, my friend and stop embarrassing yourself, how good did you protest against dildos and vibrators, how?, weren't you ladies using love machines? huh?
What's the fuse for?

My points remains that ladies that are taking this sex doll troll serious and disturbed, are only disturbed because they can't offer nothing but sex to a man, hence triggered that sex dolls might take there place in a man's life or society.

A WOMAN can never get intimidated by a lifeless sex doll, only sex givers will.

SAVAGE...#NO JOY!!!!

ruthdaniels jst kuku kill urself cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 21, 2018
KushyKush:
Hey nikkypearl I am coming in from the abroad next week.

I'll propose to you when I land. smiley

Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by haibe(m): 4:11am On Jan 21, 2018
When u propose in public you are not giving the lady enough chance to express her mind. You re not giving her the privilege to say no because she might not want to embarrass you. It doesn't make sense
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 4:17am On Jan 21, 2018
DrinkLimca:
This is romantic..

I don't know who they are but all I can do is to only wish them happiness for the rest of their life..

I hope she's not an Edo traveler. Libya things on my mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by fof1: 4:34am On Jan 21, 2018
Angelanest:
see more >>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-flies-abroad-surprises-nigerian-lady-marriage-proposal-pics.html

HOPE SHE HAS KEPT HERSELF? FAITHFUL & CHASTE,ENDURING AND ABSTAINING FROM ALL D PRESSURE TO THIS DAY? WISH U A TRUE MARRIAGE LIFE....
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by BENEAMATA: 4:51am On Jan 21, 2018
donstan18:

Insecurity at its peak.

What brought about sex doll here if you aren't scared of sex doll?, why are you ladies embarrassing yourselves unnecessarily because of a sex doll, why are you being insecure? , why are you being intimidated and triggered with a lifeless doll?, is that lady not your fellow woman, is she not going to get married by her man very soon, was she on Nairaland fighting against sex doll, was she scared not to get married someday?.

Wake up!, my friend and stop embarrassing yourself, how good did you protest against dildos and vibrators, how?, weren't you ladies using love machines? huh?
What's the fuse for?

My points remains that ladies that are taking this sex doll troll serious and disturbed, are only disturbed because they can't offer nothing but sex to a man, hence triggered that sex dolls might take there place in a man's life or society.

SHE ..GOT...TOLD!!! Now what my enlightened friend here has pointed out simply is that, there were SLAY QUEENS before SEX DOLLS and a REAL MAN sees no difference between the prototype (SLAY QUEENS) and the advanced product (SEX DOLLS).We surely were not getting this much uproar when, erm, `real men' were drooling all over prototype A. Really love my african queens out there who value us men as crown on their heads and the next time we meet on the road, i hope it wasn't something i said........
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by aamstih: 4:57am On Jan 21, 2018
Do you have network?

Berlyn1:
So beautiful...... olorun pick up my call cool
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Konquest: 5:14am On Jan 21, 2018
Angelanest:
A Nigerian lady Faith Orji was surprised by her abroad based partner with a marriage proposal. According to reports, the lady was in complete shock because she was told she was coming for a friends dinner party not knowing it was her day. Her boyfriend flew in from an undisclosed country and came in straight from the airport. His lady had no idea that he was in the country....

After all the screaming and reactions of disbelief, the handsome man finally got her to the proposal spot and asked for her hand in marriage...

She was very shocked after being ambushed with the marriage proposal in the presence of her family and friends who had already planned with her boyfriend.

She finally said yes not after bursting into tears.

Congratulations to them.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-flies-abroad-surprises-nigerian-lady-marriage-proposal-pics.html

Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by AROZIBE: 5:22am On Jan 21, 2018
Angelanest:
cc; lalasticlala
Guess she has prayed for this but never expected it but Gods blessing in encompassing enjoy cuz u are really lucky.
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by espn(m): 5:30am On Jan 21, 2018
Berlyn1:
LOL...em never pick am before? Maybe you should change you network provider...
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Zoola91(m): 5:33am On Jan 21, 2018
donstan18:

Insecurity at its peak.

What brought about sex doll here if you aren't scared of sex doll?, why are you ladies embarrassing yourselves unnecessarily because of a sex doll, why are you being insecure? , why are you being intimidated and triggered with a lifeless doll?, is that lady not your fellow woman, is she not going to get married by her man very soon, was she on Nairaland fighting against sex doll, was she vvscared not to get married someday?.

What's the fuse for?

your comment de sweet me like sugar....chai
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by kingsleefolli(m): 5:34am On Jan 21, 2018
Mockers take this.

Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by AvailableCofOLa(m): 5:41am On Jan 21, 2018
Congratulations to this lucky lady. wink
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 5:43am On Jan 21, 2018
DrinkLimca:
This is romantic..

I don't know who they are but all I can do is to only wish them happiness for the rest of their life..
Nice one
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by divineRx(f): 5:53am On Jan 21, 2018
awww so romantic.. dear future hubby hope ure seeing all dis lolz
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by djay1: 6:08am On Jan 21, 2018
That is really sweet. I sometimes wonder if a guy that is about to propose, can predict if its gone be a yes from the lady before all the huge arrangement. I know to some decree i would like to be sure, would be very devastating if after all she says no!
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 6:09am On Jan 21, 2018
Beautiful grin
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Collins4u1(m): 6:10am On Jan 21, 2018
Another lord of the ring made
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 6:29am On Jan 21, 2018
alexialin:
The guy fine sha.

But my boo boo fine pass am jor.

Anyways happy married life to them

Cute couple.
Heard. But will your boo boo marry you? At your comparison I think you're little bit jealous.
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:33am On Jan 21, 2018
greiboy:
oshi angry

I spit on them **twe***

Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Muzikluva(m): 6:48am On Jan 21, 2018
Berlyn1:
I have been trying to call you since but you ain't receiving my calls undecided God has picked your call... HE sent me to call you grin cheesy
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 6:50am On Jan 21, 2018
Hunmm,,, waiting for mine
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:56am On Jan 21, 2018
lefulefu:
He who findeth a good woman findeth a good thing. Congrats to them.

Gaskiya walahi
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by zelnababa(m): 7:05am On Jan 21, 2018
[/color]
RuthDaniels:
[color=#000099]Erm where is Lalasticlala?

Mynd44 please come and push this real man to frontpage for us cheesy
RuthDaniels:
[b] Erm where is Lalasticlala?

[/b]
RuthDaniels:
Erm where is Lalasticlala?

And D Wife Material Lady
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by bola4dprec(m): 7:09am On Jan 21, 2018
Berlyn1:
its well with you. All depend on you I am very much available instead of sticky to dream of lala
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Fargbaba: 7:11am On Jan 21, 2018
nikkypearl:
Awwww...beautiful wink smiley

Sum mumu go still type #istandwithsexdoll# sad undecided

I'll pass undecided
see cuteness! !!!!!
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Willexmania(m): 7:14am On Jan 21, 2018
nikkypearl:
Awwww...beautiful wink smiley

Sum mumu go still type #istandwithsexdoll# sad undecided
I'll pass undecided
#istandwithsexdoll Oya Come And Beat Me Nahhh....
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Godful: 7:18am On Jan 21, 2018
donstan18:

Insecurity at its peak.

What's the fuse for?

I concur
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by AceDomino(m): 7:31am On Jan 21, 2018
Can she say No to his proposal?
NO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.