Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (60179 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / I Don't Understand This Photo, Someone Intelligent Should Explain Please. / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by merit12(f): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
olamide452:

Seconded
thirededed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by piagetskinner(m): 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
inject her with intelligence serum..

her intelligence can be workd upon...like some said give her books..ones that engage the mind

and by he way no course is hare
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by Bamz(m): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin

Depends on what you're transforming me to and why... embarassed embarassed

You're a hawk, already so fly. I want to take you to soar in higher heavens. kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by Laadeh(f): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
KushyKush:
Give her books to read. Make sure she reads at least two books in a month.

You'll see changes.

Relationships are not just about sex and saying I love you. You should be able to bring positive changes to your partner.
I love this. I love you!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by Dirkcoyt: 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
stilldoingokay:

haba oga or madam,

if you really, really read carefully I ask how old is she.

not everybody that is looking tall or in a relationship have any ideal about what is going on on the world okay.

Too bad for anyone without an inkling of how the world revolve and evolve.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by clitlicker: 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
[quote author=vislabraye post=64399881][/quote]
u be olodo. I corrected your grammatical mistakes, you are still insisting on them.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by Blackhawk01: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
Bamz:

You're a hawk, already so fly. I want to take you to soar in higher heavens. kiss

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

With you by my side, I know we'll count all the stars in heaven. Take my hands... kiss kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by Marcelo290(m): 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
kimbraa:
I'm not here to type too much grammar just to drive home a baseless point. grin What do you mean by "I'll be smart for the both of us?" isn't your spouse given a brain by nature to function with?. That I said "Likes attract" doesn't necessarily mean a guy will have to be attracted to another dude simply because they've got same body features. When it comes to relationships, we tend to get attracted to those with whom we share some common interest. Something about t person spark your interest. It may not be pronounced but that's exactly what makes one pick interest in the other. Op may think he's intellectually sound but going by that law; he must have had a few conversation with her in their wooing stage to tell her IQ level but that he was ok with what her brain could produce simply means he isn't far off her IQ level.
You are just adding more load of craps to the trash you already said, but it can't be remedied. You don't even have full knowledge of the said law you are quoting so stop trying hard to sound smart and intelligent.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by yommen: 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
This guy himself has issues. OK. just at his username and his picture.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by victorazy(m): 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chikita66:
Intelligence is one thing that attracts me to a person not cuteness, well I don't know about you.

He should come to u abi? aranu!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by OvaSabi1(f): 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
All these people saying build her build her, is he a bricklayer? Be careful with applying this advice. Don't stiffle her with unreasonable standards. You should use tact and respectfully suggest things to her. If you give her 2 books to read every month, you're treating her like a child. If she doesn't have the interest, she will just lie that she read the books. There are many women who started watching football because of their men. Once she sees you're always reading or watching certain things and she observes the way your face lights up when you're reading, she will pick up. My step mother is one local woman with secondary school cert. It's because of my dad she started reading newspapers. He's always discussing newspaper articles with my brothers and his friends. They will be gisting and laughing, she wanted to blend in. Her IQ has improved a bit, the only problem is her grammar. That one can never change. She will just be shooting missiles per second grin.

Sorry for deviating. Anyway, you sha get the gist. Use tact.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by Biglogo(m): 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Believe u me, Korean movie can also do the magic. From my own assessment I think they av the best movie to boost ones IQ level, if u are not use to their movie pls don't judge me. @ op try dis and thank me later
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by nonut: 12:12am On Jan 22, 2018
kimbraa:
You can't be intellectually sound and be dating a girl that isn't. Permit me to say, you attract your likes. It's a rule of thumb.

Modified.
The laws of attraction says "Likes attract" unlike your physics law that states that "Opposite attract". I wasn't the one that stipulated that law so get a grip of yourself while giving me stupid mention just to come off intelligent. Google is of help if you need an elaborate explanation.
You're wrong. Haven't you seen brilliant and intelligent guys getting married to models with empty heads?
I know a doctor who is married to a stark illiterate.
What do you have to say about that?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by Bamz(m): 12:23am On Jan 22, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

With you by my side, I know we'll count all the stars in heaven. Take my hands... kiss kiss

Hold me tight milady
as our dreams lead us to utopia
We'll wander the starry night skies
While the birds chirp tunes of love

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by Greyman11(m): 5:13am On Jan 22, 2018
donstan18:

Rule of which thumb ma'am, how do you mean?

-You can be intelligent but dates someone who isn't.
-You can be rich but dates a poor person.
-You can be Godly but dates someone who isn't.
-You can be neat but dates someone who isn't .
-You can be ugly but dates a handsome/beautiful fellow.

Are the above listed instances not unlikely attraction?

If "Like" attracts “Like", why then do men marry women instead of their fellow gender?

To the OP, build your woman into whatever you wishes her to be, so long as you love and cherish her.

The most important thing is that she has manners, it's very necessary in a woman and important to any man.
the summary of the whole thing is to first ask the op what he meant by intellectual Laziness cos from what I see, she is not willing to learn or maybe finds such tutor and reading habit offers to be offensive and if this be the case, op, I advise u to run for ur life, cos those kind of people will always have problems with you cos they will always suffer from inferiority complex.. Is just the same as telling a gal to marry a broke guy that is too proud to accept help from her and will not make a move on his own to better his life, such marriages never works... LEAVE SENTIMENTS ASIDE
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by ipodstinks: 6:34am On Jan 22, 2018
Next2Bezee:

With that mediocre level of reasoning, you can't possibly possess any sort of intellect as well.

You have already disgraced yourself and still refused to keep quiet.

The evidence of the existence of the 'laws of attraction' is anecdotal and made up like the crap you just posted. It isn't even real.

Reference: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-blame-game/201609/the-truth-about-the-law-attraction
Habaaa, see how you finished the girl's life. Kimbra or what, Abeg take heart. You truly disgraced yourself but you are thinking you are making sense. May sense fall on you instead of dick.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by adahgold(m): 7:46am On Jan 22, 2018
No marry her na another person will willingly marry her, I hate that word that people say don't marry a beautiful girl marry her character. My question is how will you see a gal for the first time and you expect to know her character that is a stupid thing to say. Let me ask the @op this when buying your shirt or jeans or whatever do you buy they ugly ones? Answer it with all sincerity.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by ghost3040: 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
The first time u spoke sense since 2018...keep it up!!
KushyKush:

You'll see changes.

Relationships are not just about sex and saying I love you. You should be able to bring positive changes to your partner.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by happeningsmedia: 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
It would have been better if you had admitted this at the early stage of your meeting each other. Not now when there's a slim chance you haven't sampled her. If the relationship had truly been platonic, it is very easy to call it quit my dear.
Incase you need a clearer explanation of what "sampling" means, kindly refer here https://happenings.com.ng/titis-erotic-notes-the-hotel-suite/?utm_source=cdnhappenings&utm_medium=Yinka&utm_campaign=CDN
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by happeningsmedia: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
I hope you had kept a clean record with her, then you're free to quit my dear. But if its true you had sampled [/b]her and you just saying this now, Oga you're just using a clumsy exit strategy from the relationship. In case you need a clearer explanation of what i mean by [b]"Sampling", visit here https://happenings.com.ng/titis-erotic-notes-the-hotel-suite/?utm_source=cdnhappenings&utm_medium=Yinka&utm_campaign=CDN
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by kams19(m): 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
beauty is beautiful but intelligence is magnificent, if she isn't naturally intelligent it means low IQ, there is nothing you can do about it at your level unless na developed country we dey.

remember intelligence(smart) is different from knowing book.

I am sorry to say this, but at STP, I can't marry a dull person. but it's your choice Bro
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by toprealman: 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
clitlicker:
im not forming Einstein o, or Elon Musk.
But my girlfriend is below average when it comes to her reasoning.
she is studying a "useless" course in school, Local Govt Studies.
She lacks strategy when she addresses life matter.
If you discuss with her for 10 minutes youll notice her flaws.

she is very fine o and she has manners. i dont want to regret marrying her because of looks o.

can marring her be meaningful considering her intellectual laziness?

Release her to the jungle let a worthy hunter go with the game. If I'm honest, you are not better than she is.
Imagine calling an NUC approved course "useless".
That sums up how useless your thinking faculty functions.
Keep casting her.....na just time!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
aamstih:
Babe, I am sapiosexual too, lets make this work!

grin. lolz.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by AntiNormal(m): 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
aamstih:
Oga, why are you talking like this na.... Pretty face/ curves vs intelligence which would you notice first?

Oga, you have half a point.
It's true that it's a pretty face and killer curves that attract you, but you have to know if the girl's mind will mesh with yours, otherwise you'll be like a man buying a car because it's pretty without checking what kind of engine it has...
Just sayin'...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
clitlicker:
im not forming Einstein o, or Elon Musk.
But my girlfriend is below average when it comes to her reasoning.
she is studying a "useless" course in school, Local Govt Studies.
She lacks strategy when she addresses life matter.
If you discuss with her for 10 minutes youll notice her flaws.

she is very fine o and she has manners. i dont want to regret marrying her because of looks o.

can marring her be meaningful considering her intellectual laziness?

all the advices I've seen are; give her a book, plant knowledge and intelligence on her.. what if after all these, she dumps you?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by clitlicker: 2:05am On Apr 11, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

all the advices I've seen are; give her a book, plant knowledge and intelligence on her.. what if after all these, she dumps you?

so what. everybody in life is settling for the best option at that moment. you that spends your whole life and destiny on the internet im pretty sure its your best option if u knew how to get good cash and ball you would be knee deep in it but here u are.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:14am On Apr 11, 2018
clitlicker:

so what. everybody in life is settling for the best option at that moment. you that spends your whole life and destiny on the internet im pretty sure its your best option if u knew how to get good cash and ball you would be knee deep in it but here u are.

hey, I only asked a question and you resorted to insults.

how do you know I spend my entire life on the internet? do you know me in person?
and who told you I don't have my own cash?

the way you guys think every lady on social media is broke amazes me, maybe you don't even have a standard job and you're here saying rubbish.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by clitlicker: 6:55am On Apr 11, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

hey, I only asked a question and you resorted to insults.

how do you know I spend my entire life on the internet? do you know me in person?
and who told you I don't have my own cash?

the way you guys think every lady on social media is broke amazes me, maybe you don't even have a standard job and you're here saying rubbish.

could u just crawl to a corner and maybe die or something and leave me alone ?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by kenex4ever(m): 7:05am On Apr 11, 2018
KushyKush:

You'll see changes.

easier said than done.

When it's time for u to marry, go for a dull girl let's see how you will make her smart.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by TIG3r: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2018
ubunja:
give her to me. thats how i love them...hot and dumb.
i love a gal who doesnt even know what an enzyme is.she is the one i can enjoy.im smart so i dont look for smartness.i look for a pretty face.no matter how dumb a gal is she is my type.

So, you mean her type is a bed-mate 0r Bleep-mat3?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by TIG3r: 9:34am On Nov 28, 2018
Sure angry, she will (dump him). That's (all) girls for you...

TheUpsetGirl1:

Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by ifyeky(m): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2018
this is anoda case of #beauty without brain

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) / Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.