Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (60209 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / I Don't Understand This Photo, Someone Intelligent Should Explain Please. / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 21, 2018
You can't force someone to read books. You knew her flaw before dating her for long ryt? Besides, you can enroll her for courses. People are just to short sighted.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by stilldoingokay(f): 9:21am On Jan 21, 2018
clitlicker:
im not forming Einstein o, or Elon Musk.
But my girlfriend is below average when it comes to her reasoning.
she is studying a "useless" course in school, Local Govt Studies.
She lacks strategy when she addresses life matter.
If you discuss with her for 10 minutes youll notice her flaws.

she is very fine o and she has manners. i dont want to regret marrying her because of looks o.

can marring her be meaningful considering her intellectual laziness?

local govt studies?

never head of that,

and how old is she, some times age matters OK.

and is not everybody that is interested in whatever going on in the world.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by gulfer: 9:44am On Jan 21, 2018
clitlicker:

she is very fine o and she has manners. i dont want to regret marrying her because of looks o.

If you dump her for lacking your so called level of intelligence, someone willing to invest in her will take her up and make her a superstar (beauty plus brain) cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by pedrilo: 9:44am On Jan 21, 2018
kimbraa:
You can't be intellectually sound and be dating a girl that isn't. Permit me to say you attract your likes. It's a rule of thumb.
emotional matters defies this pls. Doesn't always pan out like u postulated

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by Neoteny(m): 9:58am On Jan 21, 2018
clitlicker:

You don't sound like the sharpest knife in the drawer yourself.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by veli1(m): 9:58am On Jan 21, 2018
I Dnt Know D Answer, Ask her. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by ikevictor: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2018
clitlicker:

You are more lame than her...

So you wanna marry because of all the physical attributes...

Why not make her what you want her to be and then marry her...

Cheap opportunist
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by Hades2016(m): 10:01am On Jan 21, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
use her for rituals undecided
dis one got no chill ooooo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by Figger(m): 10:01am On Jan 21, 2018
donstan18:

Seconded

Rule of which thumb ma'am, how do you mean?

-You can be intelligent but dates someone who isn't.
-You can be rich but dates a poor person.
-You can be Godly but dates someone who isn't.
-You can be neat but dates someone who isn't .
-You can be ugly but dates a handsome/beautiful fellow.

Are the above listed instances not unlikely attraction?

If "Like" attracts “Like", why then do men marry women instead of their fellow gender?

To the OP, build your woman into whatever you wishes her to be, so long as you love and cherish her.

The most important thing is that she has manners, it's very necessary in a woman and important to any man.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by Diso60090(m): 10:03am On Jan 21, 2018
clitlicker:

Before anything let's see her picture if na truth say she dey pretty No picture No judgment

Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by bigtt76(f): 10:03am On Jan 21, 2018
If she's brilliant, marry her and help improve her intelligence.

clitlicker:

Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by olawamide042(m): 10:04am On Jan 21, 2018
olamide452:

Seconded
Thirded.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by Thewesterner(m): 10:08am On Jan 21, 2018
Compliment her looks with your brain brother... After all some says '' love conquers all''
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by godquality: 10:08am On Jan 21, 2018
Cowbuoy:
For a Chinese man once said...

"Beauty without Intelligence, na the Pussy go suffer pass"... grin
haha. That Chinese man get intelligence in abundance. grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by Shimshark(m): 10:08am On Jan 21, 2018
Once watched a science show that suggested that children's intelligence comes more from the mom.. Soo if that's correct dum wife = dum kids.. undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by Orpe7(m): 10:09am On Jan 21, 2018
Na her tootoo go suffer na grin shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by Banter1(m): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2018
If you dont want her abeg clitlicker give her to me, and watch me marry her. U call Local Govt Studies useless? You wey read better course you don find better job?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 21, 2018
well, if there is a marked difference, better swerve.and this goes both ways. i would also tell women the same.

you dont want to spend the rest of your life struggling to explain things that you consider simple, and watching your kids imbibe the same kind of reasoning.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by streamsofjoy(f): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2018
clitlicker:

What do u need intelligence for? I thought beauty is everything for NL guys. #justasking#
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by Cowbuoy: 10:11am On Jan 21, 2018
godquality:
haha. That Chinese man get intelligence in abundance. grin grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by KardinalZik(m): 10:12am On Jan 21, 2018
kimbraa:
You can't be intellectually sound and be dating a girl that isn't. Permit me to say you attract your likes. It's a rule of thumb.

WRONG!
Like charges repel, while unlikes attract.
That's the rule of thumb.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by CyberEBOLA(m): 10:12am On Jan 21, 2018
I trust my Sheldon Cooper, he will never marry her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by olawamide042(m): 10:13am On Jan 21, 2018
What she studied doesn't matter, you are now her potter mould her to your own taste. if she's not intelligent as you've stated please give her books to read, make her think out of the box, throw matters to her.. if you can take your time and mentor her i bet she will soon beat your imaginations....Thanks

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 21, 2018
#i like my girls that way! if I'm brilliant, she may not be, if I'm rich, she may not be,... et al
after all, unlike poles attract!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 21, 2018
donstan18:

Rule of which thumb ma'am, how do you mean?

-You can be intelligent but dates someone who isn't.
-You can be rich but dates a poor person.
-You can be Godly but dates someone who isn't.
-You can be neat but dates someone who isn't .
-You can be ugly but dates a handsome/beautiful fellow.

Are the above listed instances not unlikely attraction?

If "Like" attracts “Like", why then do men marry women instead of their fellow gender?

To the OP, build your woman into whatever you wishes her to be, so long as you love and cherish her.

The most important thing is that she has manners, it's very necessary in a woman and important to any man.

I appreciate God for your sparkling wisdom. Best comment here
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by esthy86(f): 10:13am On Jan 21, 2018
if u love her and she is respectful and gat manners,bro biko teach her some certain things she z nt capable of,grown her into de woman who want ,dat am a relationship goals.

buh is ur choice ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by pafisayo(m): 10:14am On Jan 21, 2018
kimbraa:

That’s harsh but then someone woke up one day and did’ Quote: you attract your likes!! Cos as at that point in time it was the most convenient thing for him/her.
We can’t all be intellectually sound or intellectually sound on d same level
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2018
Just quit the relationship because it's obvious you don't love her.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by pafisayo(m): 10:15am On Jan 21, 2018
Next2Bezee:

With that mediocre level of reasoning, you can't possibly possess any sort of intellect as well. MOST LIKELY
Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by tonyhoney: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Reasonable question. Whatever the quality you want in a woman, it should have been inculcated in her through the parental up-growing and education. If she lacks those qualities now, forget it, you can't train her again, she will only be pretending. You can't force her to read books, she will only be stearing at the books like season film. Whatever the quality she lacks before marriage, she lacks it forever. Dont pitty to marry a woman, but if you are a kind that love divorce, pitty a woman for marriage. But if her beauty and attitudes are enough reason to marry her, then so be it, but if I see you complaining or carry side chics after marriage, your cain is in the roof.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? by chicoMX(m): 10:16am On Jan 21, 2018
kimbraa:

The way you spit thrash these days is quite alarming!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House / Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.