Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago (4046 Views)

This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! / A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me / My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by Marshalxv(m): 8:48am On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:

I'm not happy with my father. Send me 800k, I promise to tell you where to fall smiley
Hmm,and I heard sex doll is 800k,hope it's not what I'm thinking.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by kense88: 8:58am On Jan 21, 2018
norris123:
Please I need advice from you guys, there's this girl I saw last week when I was coming out from bank, she was trying to cross road with my guy and I got attracted to her so I asked my guy to tell her someone is falling for her and she said he should give me her no. We have been talking on phone for close to seven days now and everything seems to going well, have told her how much I love her and she seems to be falling for me too because she calls/flash sometimes but here lies the problem now; we talked on phone in the morning today and in the evening she flashed me and I called her after that we started chatting on whatsapp, she told her me earlier when we were talking on phone she's not happy with her dad, I asked what the problem was she said it's personal, I told her to be happy with her dad that things are hard now so she said no wahala. So when I chatted her up on whatsapp she said she wants some help from me that I should please give her 5k remember we just started talking seven days ago. PLEASE GUYS IF YOU ARE IN MY SHOE WILL YOU GIVE HER THE 5K because am having double mind on that? Please I need answers from you guys. Thanks
Tell her your not happy with your dad as well. Little wonder why some guys are celebrating the advent of a sex doll.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by kense88: 9:01am On Jan 21, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
1. Its a Pity But if you ask me sex doll won't ask you for 5k or have family problems.
2. The way she gave her number to your friend without seeing you and still made you believe she likes you and under a week has asked you for 5k bro na the work she dey do be that, "DO THE MATHS ITS 1000naira FOR each of the 5 days you had her number", run. I've been dating a somali girl for a year she hasn't asked for one kobo it's on a if I want to surprise you or gift basis.

Honestly, our ladies just tire person. I will never fall for such trick

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by kense88: 9:04am On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:
Guys, whenever a 'random' babe tells you she is sad and it's personal. Apply caution grin

Let it remain personal, except you are prepared for whatever.

If you press further, once you hear " Can you do me a favour? I want some help from you..." Na you use your hand buy market o.
Nice one poco. Always very objective

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:
Guys, whenever a 'random' babe tells you she is sad and it's personal. Apply caution grin

If you press further, once you hear " Can you do me a favour? I want some help from you..." Na you use your hand buy market o.

Pocahontas I don't do this often but here it goes: I raise my hat to you. Beautiful response wink

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by Smutt360raven: 9:13am On Jan 21, 2018
WELL I DONT KNOW WHY SOME MEN THINK A GFs FINANCIAL PROBLEM IS SUPPOSED TO BE THEIRS.

SEVEN DAYS AGO AND U DON DEY CLAIM NEW BABE.
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HER?

AND SO FAST, SHES EVEN QUICK TO MAKE DEMANDS FROM YOU.

YOU SEF GO GET AS YOU BE.

ALL THESE BOYS THAT CANT THINK SEF

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by Smutt360raven: 9:15am On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:

i cant stop laffing. one once played this on me. she was just a friend tho. as i heard its personal, i didnt probe further. i changed topic. she asked if i didnt care to know. told her i dont pucknose in ppls personal issues grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by dammyshaggs: 9:16am On Jan 21, 2018
Bro does she say anything like is her mum That used to Carter for the family.....
Does she told you why she hate her dad? If yes why.
Tell us these reasons we could figure it out more for you....
Also is she a current student or graduate
Why is her current level?

These are the questions that we give logical and strategic answers

Bro this is 2018.....I have my reasons v met such before...but answers these questions I asked and I will give you one of The best advice.Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by dammyshaggs: 9:27am On Jan 21, 2018
Tell us didn't you ask her what she want to use the 5k for and what's it

Bro I will help you only if you want to be her fool forever

Have meet these type before but your little words will make me figure it out for you....

And you will be shocked
Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by norris123(m): 9:29am On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:

I knew that on time that's why I didn't ask her again after she told me it's personal but when we were chatting on WhatsApp she told me I should help her with 5k. She seems to be loving me but I cannot be decived by that though I don't know if she truly meant it.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by norris123(m): 9:31am On Jan 21, 2018
stacyadams:
grin grin u gats gamble the 5k if u wan chop d kpomo.....

The problem is that she's not even close to me now, she has gone back to school and will be back in two months time so am really worried. Don't like doing any business that I won't benefit. Lol...
Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by norris123(m): 9:40am On Jan 21, 2018
sisipelebe:
She will milk you dry.. that 5k is like a litmus test she wants to be sure if your pocket is not really empty, give it to her and If she request for help again, just cut her off.

Lol..thanks for the advice. I told her I will give her next week so I can think on what to do. Am not a small boy in this game again, I will still tell her towards the end of the week that I haven't been paid salary to know her reactions. As my typing this my WhatsApp is beeping she's sending Sunday pictures
Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by norris123(m): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Thieves all of them grin grin grin grin grin grin

Not even in Lagos I live in Abj but she schools in Benue
Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by norris123(m): 9:45am On Jan 21, 2018
dreamworld:
That's why I hate Nigerian gurls, they see love as a job opportunity

Brother i tell you, the thing is really scaring me. I have lost so many girls because of the same issue. I hate when women beg me money as if am her dad, I had a very good girlfriend but she left Naija for London last year and I haven't heard from her for three months now and I don't have even her contact again. I loved that one with all my heart and even planning to marry her but am confused since I can't reach her again. She has never demanded 1 naira from before and I respect her so much for that

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by dammyshaggs: 9:48am On Jan 21, 2018
norris123:
Please I need advice from you guys, there's this girl I saw last week when I was coming out from bank, she was trying to cross road with my guy and I got attracted to her so I asked my guy to tell her someone is falling for her and she said he should give me her no. We have been talking on phone for close to seven days now and everything seems to going well, have told her how much I love her and she seems to be falling for me too because she calls/flash sometimes but here lies the problem now; we talked on phone in the morning today and in the evening she flashed me and I called her after that we started chatting on whatsapp, she told her me earlier when we were talking on phone she's not happy with her dad, I asked what the problem was she said it's personal, I told her to be happy with her dad that things are hard now so she said no wahala. So when I chatted her up on whatsapp she said she wants some help from me that I should please give her 5k remember we just started talking seven days ago. PLEASE GUYS IF YOU ARE IN MY SHOE WILL YOU GIVE HER THE 5K because am having double mind on that? Please I need answers from you guys. Thanks

Bro does she say anything like is her mum That used to Carter for the family.....

Bro this is 2018.....I have my reasons v met such before...but answers these questions I asked and I will give you one of The best advice.Thanks
Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by norris123(m): 9:48am On Jan 21, 2018
Millz404:
Tell her make she come house come collect, sample her then give her 2000 plus 200 transport. Tell her say u tried to rally this one sef, say the land is dry

Money is meant to be earned....

She's not even close to me as we are in different state now.
Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by HOLYDICK(m): 9:48am On Jan 21, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

If he really loves her, its too early to think of chopping her kpekus. If he chop am finish, d love fo clear.

Then its more quicker on her part to ask for financial assistance from a guy she barely even know.
Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by dammyshaggs: 9:49am On Jan 21, 2018
norris123:

Have meet these type before but your little words will make me figure it out for you....

And you will be shocked
Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by norris123(m): 9:55am On Jan 21, 2018
dammyshaggs:

I don't even know much about her family since we haven't even met face to face. She's still school while working here in Abj. She can't be in my level. As in eh the thing just tire me, I wanted to tell her straight that I won't send any money that it's too early but I decided to follow her softly that's I told her I will give her next week so I can plan on what to follow because am not gonna give any money. This is January for Christ's sake.
Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by norris123(m): 10:01am On Jan 21, 2018
dammyshaggs:

And you will be shocked

Didn't bother asking her because she will give me so many reasons since she is a student
Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by vivalavida(m): 10:01am On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:

So true
Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by latexxbro(m): 10:53am On Jan 21, 2018
Bro find any reason not to give her the money and avoid her also and after a week text her and act like she never asked you for money... She won't leave you,
she will knkw you are on top your game and not really after the punna immediately..
Just don't give her the money.
Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by latexxbro(m): 10:56am On Jan 21, 2018
And also most importantly

IF YOU NO GET MONEY

HIDE YOU FACE
Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
norris123:

Lol..thanks for the advice. I told her I will give her next week so I can think on what to do. Am not a small boy in this game again, I will still tell her towards the end of the week that I haven't been paid salary to know her reactions. As my typing this my WhatsApp is beeping she's sending Sunday pictures
Good one.
Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by united442(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
norris123:

you said you like her,i advise you not to give up yet but dnt give her the money,i repeat,dnt give her but dnt gv up..tell her you dnt have the money and study her for sometime so you can see if she still like you..
my girlfriend was in like this,paying this game even when i meant her,until i talk sense into her,prove 2 her i have notin to offer her except my love..dude,this is our 5th year of dating and have spend nothin more than ⅝5k on her cux she wasn't asking again,even wen i willingly giv her,she dnt accept (sometimes)
Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by Alum34(m): 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:

Your head dey there.
Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by Apina(m): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
undecided

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by swiz123(m): 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
Millz404:
Tell her make she come house come collect, sample her then give her 2000 plus 200 transport. Tell her say u tried to rally this one sef, say the land is dry

Money is meant to be earned....

Money is meant to be earned...food for thought

I love that line

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by stacyadams: 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
in gambling we win some and loose some.....2 months is not all that far....or u use some part of d money and go to ashawo house bro...life z not fair
norris123:

The problem is that she's not even close to me now, she has gone back to school and will be back in two months time so am really worried. Don't like doing any business that I won't benefit. Lol...
Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
Seriously, I dunno why some ladies are like this, begging for money when the relationship have not even reached one month.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by RedDistrict: 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
Baba run for ya life
1 week and she already tasking you 5k
Even ST is 1.5/2k last with pulloff grin
Abeg move, no time
Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by Hykis(m): 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
norris123:

guy no dey dull she be play girl. bt if truly u love her, u could test her by givin her 2k out of d 5k she asked for nd tell her dat's all u got. her reaction nd expressions will show u her game. mke it physical wen u wanna giv her .....

nd if she ask money from u again, nt quiet long from d day u gave her dat 2k...tell her u no get. nd observe her reaction nd expression again...

(1) (2) (Reply)

S*xy Instagram Slay Queen Dance N*ked Showing Off Her B*obs And P*ssy (18+ Video / Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? / Nigerian Slay Mama Designs Boyfriend’s ‘GBOLA’ On Her Birthday Cake, Flaunts Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.