Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Unexpected Surprise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unexpected Surprise (996 Views)

The Difference Between The Pullout Method And Condoms Might Surprise You / Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) / The Day The Unexpected Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unexpected Surprise by Gifted01(m): 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2010
I am a fulltime member of nairaland,since i gat my last heartbreak,i choose to put on a newspirit of love.I have a girlfriend of which we both cherish ourselves though she stays at benin while i stay in delta,we both have goodtimes not until she went to lagos to visit her elder sister of which she told her about me and her sister conclude with her family not to let her date someone of not their tribe,so when she came back,she told me she will give me a call at nite as usual but to my greatest surprise she did not as she said so i was forced to call her with d little cash on my phone and she told me not to b anoid by doing her a favour,not calling her again.So when it's morning i called her and promise to do as she said,meanwhile i still have a girl in town with me cus i know this will come oneday.How does it sound,am i on d right stand?Comment pls
Re: Unexpected Surprise by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2010
I will be right back
Re: Unexpected Surprise by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2010
Gifted01:

meanwhile i still have a girl in town with me cus i know this will come oneday.How does it sound,am i on d right stand?Comment pls
you deserve what you got!

next
Re: Unexpected Surprise by Freiburger(m): 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2010
Why the whole publicity if you 're not missing something about her?
Re: Unexpected Surprise by kay0195: 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2010
hmmmmmmm why are u asking for solution? what do u expect us to say here? i only see a cheater poster undecided
Re: Unexpected Surprise by xamphara: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2010
Gifted01:

So when it's morning i called her and promise to do as she said,meanwhile i still have a girl in town with me cus i know this will come oneday.How does it sound,am i on d right stand?Comment pls

u ar dumb, wats all dis crap? woman dey make rules for u !
Re: Unexpected Surprise by yme1(f): 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2010
yawns undecided and says WTF undecided
Re: Unexpected Surprise by 190: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2010
GAWD I NEED A DRINK OF SMIRNOFF VODKA!!
Re: Unexpected Surprise by daduke2k(m): 2:15am On Apr 15, 2010
Abeg add am pepsi.
Re: Unexpected Surprise by ravenzord(m): 3:58am On Apr 15, 2010
Err. . .what's the issue again . You is cheat, she is no find out but she is decided that she don't want to beings with you again, and you is go back to your other chick, in other words, you is badz guys and deserves to be congratulatobia for your Nosituradamusi abilities, oya claps for yaself grin.

On a serious note now, it doesn't seem to me like you were emotionally attached to the girl in question in the first place, cos if you were U wouldn't be keeping another girl on the side. If you're asking if you were right to two-time, the answer is no, just as your girlfriend wasn't right 2 say you should stop calling her because of tribal differences, but then, two wrongs never made a right.

I also wonder how close your relationship was, for her to decide to call it quits just like that
Re: Unexpected Surprise by Gifted01(m): 5:42am On Apr 15, 2010
on a serious not i know dis will happen onday that's why i decide to keep another of whice i swear she know nothing about.just imagine,if not 4 d other girl,how do i breath.am only posting dis to let u guys know never lay ur trust on one woman 4 they are like weather expeciall d once from afar
Re: Unexpected Surprise by Mudley313: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2010
on a serious not i know dis will happen onday that's why i decide to keep another of whice i swear she know nothing about.just imagine,if not 4 d other girl,how do i breath.am only posting dis to let u guys know never lay your trust on one woman 4 they are like weather expeciall d once from afar

we as understood. thansho 4 ya expeciall advice from afar whice on d matter
Re: Unexpected Surprise by olayinkaj2(m): 11:39am On Apr 15, 2010
Clap for urself. pa pa papapa paaaa!!!
Re: Unexpected Surprise by CuteAngel(f): 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2010
Confused jerk!
Re: Unexpected Surprise by ruskiee(m): 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2010
^^lmao. grin
Re: Unexpected Surprise by Hotchyk(f): 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2010
kpchew!
what a jerk
Re: Unexpected Surprise by naomi4life(f): 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2010
The subject to this thread is wrong. It should be "EXPECTED SURPRISE".

Reason?

You kept another babe cos you had it in mind all along that she was going to leave you. You had no faith in the relationship and so had to cheat.

For the chic that left, she didn't love you enough to fight for the love both of you shared or maybe she found out you were cheating, didn't tell you but decided to shield herself from a heartbreak.

Advice?

Go slow, man. Pray and ask God for devine directions. smiley
Re: Unexpected Surprise by agathamari(f): 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2010
Gifted01:

,meanwhile i still have a girl in town with me cus i know this will come oneday.How does it sound,am i on d right stand?Comment pls
karma is a bit/ch aint she! you cheat on your girl and she comes up with an excuse to leave your pathetic lying arse

(1) (Reply)

. / My Boyfriend Beats Me And Got Me And His Other Gf Pregnant / How Do Ii Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.