Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' (27573 Views)

I Lost My Wife (a Nairalander) / Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by gforce5: 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
Scenarios like this is the reason why Nigerians should cut their cloth according to their size. Nigerian men should marry women on their level. Men in this part of the world are too proud and take the mantra of "Head of the house" too seriously. I understand that the father-in-law, as courtesy, should have informed him about the gift in advance. However, the man should have known the kind of family he was marrying into. A lot of rich men will go out of their way to spoil their daughters. Married or not. Rich people have a lifestyle that is different from the average joe. Leave them for people of their class and know your level.
Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by engrchykae(m): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
DrinkLimca:
So because his daughter is married to you..

A proud father can't buy gifts for his daughter again...

The husband should know that the Father inlaw is rich Even before he got married to the girl.. A real husband should be happy for his wife..

He will have to deal with it for the rest of his life, the best he can do is man up and be richer than the Father inlaw, so next time, the father inlaw will have no need to buy a car for his daughter because the husband can do all that..

I have two younger sisters that I love More than life itself and nothing will stop me from buying the whole world for them Even if they are already married or not..

Family over everything...

no woman on earth can take the place of my sisters.. and i mean it..

Not after everything we have been through..

modified and Note: if you are a lady reading this and will probably be my future wife tomorrow, don't be scared, my sisters are good and God fearing ladies..

I will love you as I love them..
am only happy that you are a cule.
A Barca supporter.
Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by Shegzy8(m): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
tempem:

Even your sisters over your wife? Boss have a rethink! If you will be getting married, your number one woman is your wife, others in fact your mum follows!

Never...my mum is definitely my number one, wifey follows....i will spend more time with my wife and do all sort but my parent still remain undefeated...wife that can eboue you any time
Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by ImaIma1(f): 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
The man should suck it up and take heart. She was first his daughter before becoming a wife.

1 Like

Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by spiritedtete: 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
laudate:

Only an insecure woman will feel threatened by such talk. There are things she can do for the husband, that the sisters cannot.

And you think most women think they are secure in the marriage? That will be an assignment for you to find out.
Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by Bigsteveg(m): 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What in the name of the spirit will bring her to my house without my permission undecided

Steveg don't dish out what you can not give...... so if your mum wants to get something for you she will have to inform me.......? like seriously steveg it's never been done that way you can't be getting double honour at a time I hope it helps cool
What do u mean I can't be getting double honour. So the man should not respect and honour me as the daughter's husband.
Where we cone from, we respect elders no matter who they are, and the elders also respect themselves by honoring the youths. Now, let's stop here and have this discussion when u are more matured to handle marital issues. Thank you
Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
Bigsteveg:

What do u mean I can't be getting double honour. So the man should not respect and honour me as the daughter's husband.
Where we cone from, we respect elders no matter who they are, and the elders also respect themselves by honoring the youths. Now, let's stop here and have this discussion when u are more matured to handle marital issues. Thank you
Bigsteveg good luck with your marital bliss but but if you're in need of advice make sure you come to nairaland and read what I said on this thread I hope it helps steveg cool
Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
majekdom2:
Learn from the man how you can do same for your daughter.... the father is clearly a man willing to do anything for his daughter regardless the presence of another man in her life. He is passing a simple message, my daughter is a princess, I didn't sell her to you. You mess up, I come get her. Nigerians, instead of listening, they talk more2!

You see why I love you? tongue
Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You see why I love you? tongue
why you come disguise now? Bet why? What happened? Why another moniker?
Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by LOVEGINO(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
Xisnin:

and marry poverty.
correct! Based on d topic.
Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
majekdom2:
why you come disguise now? Bet why? What happened? Why another moniker?

I find trouble wey pass me... grin
Don't you like this one?
Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I find trouble wey pass me... grin
Don't you like this one?
lols.. monicker is funny tho. Which trouble. Dem track you. Sebi we talk say make you tell us for phone, u no gree.
Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
majekdom2:
lols.. monicker is funny tho. Which trouble. Dem track you. Sebi we talk say make you tell us for phone, u no gree.

Na small trouble o.
Anyway, I go gist you on a good day.
Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Na small trouble o.
Anyway, I go gist you on a good day.
everyday is a good day. Respond to the last mail correspondence.
Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
mercy0008:
So when do we get married?
lol hahaha
Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by Bigsteveg(m): 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Bigsteveg good luck with your marital bliss but but if you're in need of advice make sure you come to nairaland and read what I said on this thread I hope it helps steveg cool
You make me laugh. Goodluck
Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by Mofpearl: 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
I don't get what's disrespectful about it. Why must the husband be informed if a father wants to gifts his daughter?
Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by Shitface(m): 9:56am On Jan 25, 2018
vineyardfarms:

YOU HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEMED, SELFISH, UNAPPRECIATIVE, GREEDY, CRAFTY, CRAB, SNAILIKE ATTITUDE. IF I CANT BUY HER NO ONE ELSE. MY FRIEND GET OVER IT, GET LIFE, GET ATTITUDE. BE POSITIVE AND ADD VALUE TO YOUR LIFE.

KILL THE SPIRIT OF (I) AND EMBRACE THE SPIRIT OF WE. AND WIPE AWAY GENERATIONAL CURSE OF POVERTY FROM YOUR FAMILY. APPRECIATE YOUR INLAW, BECAUSE OF HIS DAUGHTER HE COULD MAKE AWAY FOR YOU.

You are a very stupid person, did you read my post before trying to show me you know English?
Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by Shitface(m): 9:57am On Jan 25, 2018
vineyardfarms:

YOU HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEMED, SELFISH, UNAPPRECIATIVE, GREEDY, CRAFTY, CRAB, SNAILIKE ATTITUDE. IF I CANT BUY HER NO ONE ELSE. MY FRIEND GET OVER IT, GET LIFE, GET ATTITUDE. BE POSITIVE AND ADD VALUE TO YOUR LIFE.

KILL THE SPIRIT OF (I) AND EMBRACE THE SPIRIT OF WE. AND WIPE AWAY GENERATIONAL CURSE OF POVERTY FROM YOUR FAMILY. APPRECIATE YOUR INLAW, BECAUSE OF HIS DAUGHTER HE COULD MAKE AWAY FOR YOU.

And how dare you mention my family?
Are u mad?
Are u mental?
Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by vineyardfarms: 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
Shitface:

You are a very stupid person, did you read my post before trying to show me you know English?

RETARD
Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by vineyardfarms: 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
Shitface:

And how dare you mention my family? Are u mad? Are u mental?

RETARD CRAB
Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by Prettyenit18(f): 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
You get sweet mouth
DrinkLimca:
So because his daughter is married to you..

A proud father can't buy gifts for his daughter again...

The husband should know that the Father inlaw is rich Even before he got married to the girl.. A real husband should be happy for his wife..

He will have to deal with it for the rest of his life, the best he can do is man up and be richer than the Father inlaw, so next time, the father inlaw will have no need to buy a car for his daughter because the husband can do all that..

I have two younger sisters that I love More than life itself and nothing will stop me from buying the whole world for them Even if they are already married or not..

Family over everything...

no woman on earth can take the place of my sisters.. and i mean it..

Not after everything we have been through..

modified and Note: if you are a lady reading this and will probably be my future wife tomorrow, don't be scared, my sisters are good and God fearing ladies..

I will love you as I love them..
Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by Shitface(m): 9:05am On Jan 26, 2018
vineyardfarms:

RETARD CRAB

Isn't a CRAB a bad tempered person? How did I display been bad tempered
Little child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State / 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery / To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.