Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? (1312 Views)

When A Woman Wants You To Approach Her, She Will Start Doing The Following / Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called / Let’s Learn To Genuinely Help Women Without Expecting Sex From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? by nkemjacob2(m): 11:40am On Aug 03, 2023
For me is INDECENT DRESSING. you pass alot of message to me with that

Add yours

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? by Creditalerts: 11:46am On Aug 03, 2023
Billing angry

10 Likes

Re: Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? by DevilishMan: 11:58am On Aug 03, 2023
Class.

If you like make your boob big pass my head or your yansh get contour, if I can't feel confident taking you to a posh restaurant or owambe without feeling embarrassed afterwards, I walk away.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? by myyansh68(m): 11:59am On Aug 03, 2023
If she's Human.

5 Likes

Re: Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? by talented321: 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
Girls that are calm and dress decent'' no olosho vibe in her dressing mode''
I swear i too love them whether for dating or not'' i just like them naturally.
# i see girls without this qualities as sex mates.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? by Sirbruno3000(m): 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2023
Leg chains, eye lashes, dyed short hair(usually very stubborn girls) and walking in public without bra. Very disgusting on first sight.

7 Likes

Re: Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? by NEUDUDE: 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
body odor, mouth odor, bleaching grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? by Trustmea: 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
Piercing nose
Smoking
Tatoo
These aforementioned turn me off from any lady that engage in them

5 Likes

Re: Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? by eazzzy1(m): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
Over active on social media, over socialization, having too many male friends/callers. abbl.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? by Dimaya: 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
Odour
Re: Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? by Blitzking: 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
nkemjacob2:

Add yours
Body odour..too much of powerful creams especially those low grade ones na I'm dey cos am majorly
Flat ass...we be both guys then
Small breast..we be both guys then
Tribal Marks
Having your local dialects intonation
Can't speak simple English without making obvious blunders
Uncleanness
Heavy make up
Love my women simple but classy

1 Like

Re: Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? by Zigzagman: 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
grin
Re: Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? by Todayt5: 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
Body piercing

1 Like

Re: Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? by Nemesis0147(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
Over active on social media
Her toes/heel and nails.
Her skin color….bleaching 😞
Heavy make up

1 Like

Re: Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? by fourboys: 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2023
Pussy piecing

1 Like

Re: Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? by Soulsymbol99: 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
Body/mouth odor, stretch marks, bleaching undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
But Cardi B and Beyonce are happily married, yet they're always wearing revealing clothes and twerking for their fans... cheesy cheesy cheesy
talented321:
Girls that are calm and dress decent'' no olosho vibe in her dressing mode''
I swear i too love them whether for dating or not'' i just like them naturally.
# i see girls without this qualities as sex mates.
Re: Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? by Goodlyhrt(m): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2023
Someone pls help my computer school with solar equipments pls
Re: Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
B.O.
I hate it with passion
Re: Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? by talented321: 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
I may not like them but other people may like them because everybody has their likes and don't s
Anything celebrity i can't even imagine except for sex'
Samantha124:
But Cardi B and Beyonce are happily married, yet they're always wearing revealing clothes and twerking for their fans... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? by Dexy4yah(m): 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
Body odour....I can't withstand it.
Re: Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? by Allisgud: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2023
I can't withstand a body odour lady,how can I kiss caress and romance u on the bed when everywhere is oozing

1 Like

Re: Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? by Negroid001(m): 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
Billing.
No sense of humor.
Entitlement.
Low iq.
High sex drive.
Re: Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
Okay.
talented321:
I may not like them but other people may like them because everybody has their likes and don't s
Anything celebrity i can't even imagine except for sex'
Re: Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? by talented321: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
I mention u earlier'' have u seen it?
Samantha124:
Okay.
Re: Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? by Purvan(m): 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2023
The way she interacts and holds conversation

Most girls fail awfully at this point
Re: Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
No, I didn't... I was busy trying to disturb this other nairaland troll... grin grin grin

You can mention me again.
talented321:
I mention u earlier'' have u seen it?
Re: Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? by talented321: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2023
Check again
Samantha124:
No, I didn't... I was busy trying to disturb this other nairaland troll... grin grin grin

You can mention me again.
Re: Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? by Tallesty1(m): 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
nkemjacob2:

Add yours
Too many male friends

(1) (Reply)

I Am Just Angry Tonight. / Women Should Always Clarify When Saying This / Lady In Pains As She Discovers Her Husband Is Gay After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.