Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex (99259 Views)

#babcock Student Sex Video Leakage And Expulsion Aftermath ! / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video / The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by ruggedtimi(m): 11:23am On Jan 24, 2018
oboy the kitchen stool weak me...the girl try

1 Like

Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 24, 2018
freeman95:
Ghana and big yansh sha

Was there last December...men, motor nearly hit me for street several times...

Big yansh too much, I just deh look left and right
lol, you talk tru. My sister wey marry ghanian guy few years ago has joined big bumbum team, someone that you will need microscope to look for her so called bumbum before marriage. I always wonder what they always eat. May be na tha banku of a thing. I have to buy sunshade recently when i travelled because my wife was beside me. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Offpoint: 11:27am On Jan 24, 2018
AnodaIT:
Who get that video
I get am...
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by ncoolsome(m): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2018
AnodaIT:
Who get that video

Thank me later...many won't understand the challenge if u hvnt watched d video...

http://www.xvideos.com/video33248337/headmaster_caught_on_tape_having_sex_with_his_16year_old_pupil_-_pu55yfarm.com

1 Like

Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 24, 2018
I dey always gbadun ds Ghana people sha!!. Dia madness no be today.. i cnt Just stop laffing
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 24, 2018
Papiikush:
An average Ghanian girl... Big ass, zero brain.

They always expertise anything sex related and show their stupidity in an amazing way.

First it was the war of jollof rice against Nigeria (failed attempt), then came shatta wale (The best musician in Ghana who can't even be compared to VIC O)...

As if we haven't gotten enough headache from Ghana, they brought once corner dance (I like that one Sha...Nigerians remixed it and will even dance one corner to R&B... Lol, we mumu for this country grin)

They felt they don't need to stop at that, now it's the #KitchenToolChallenge. These people should be banned from the internet.

They are one of the many reasons why white people think Africa is a jungle. I need to leave this country before this madness gets into our ladies too.

My brother, u av forgotten the Dead pose Challenge
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Activeman391(m): 11:33am On Jan 24, 2018
This lugubriously,alarming..#ukwu
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Kpilo101: 11:36am On Jan 24, 2018
That lady in the second photo get kpekus i swear grin grin
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Ojemedad: 11:37am On Jan 24, 2018
AnodaIT:
Who get that video
I have it, 5m naira
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by lilfreezy: 11:38am On Jan 24, 2018
AnodaIT:
Who get that video

Bro abeg if you see the video hala me. I wan watch am sef
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by freeman95(m): 11:43am On Jan 24, 2018
priceaction:

lol, you talk tru. My sister wey marry ghanian guy few years ago has joined big bumbum team, someone that you will need microscope to look for her so called bumbum before marriage. I always wonder what they always eat. May be na tha banku of a thing. I have to buy sunshade recently when i travelled because my wife was beside me. tongue

Brother...

I never see those kind yansh before for Naija, different shapes and sizes... And their females con sabi dress again... They can show off their yansh ehn..

Plus, most of them are beautiful.. More than Nigerian girls sef..

In my opinion though...

grin

1 Like

Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by piagetskinner(m): 11:49am On Jan 24, 2018
y are Africans so perverted in...no wonder trump insulted Africans that all they know is sex

Ghanians and Kenyans are too raw for my liking...

make world end quick abeg

4 Likes

Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 24, 2018
That girl can't be 16 jare,on a good day slay mama's can't handle doggy plus the position of the ass from the stool is death sentence and she took it all in without yelping.

1 Like

Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 24, 2018
with all my experience in kpanshinology, I've never come across this s3x position before.. legs on the bench, hands on the floor.

2 Likes

Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by SIaye: 11:54am On Jan 24, 2018
lefulefu:
this first pix is my favouritewink.just look at the wicked position she position her ukwuwink.mehn if dis one just use her soft yansh rub ur crotch u will just pour everything one time b4 the main actioncheesy.what a backshocked

I just know say na you uncle! You and this yance matter, you don come they spoil me I come they like girls with ass small small now

Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by 12345baba(m): 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
See nyash oooo. Confusion everywhere
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by webngnews: 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by makydebbie(f): 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
Papiikush:

I find this generalization funny tho. I've met a whole lot of mumu naija guys, can I conclude all are equally stupid?

Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Ironi: 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
lifestyle1:
Any girl wey yellow for Ghana bleach angry

Look at this dumbo, who bleaches more than Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Papiikush: 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
makydebbie:
I find this generalization funny tho. I've met a whole lot of mumu naija guys, can I conclude all are equally stupid?

That decision is yours to make.

6 Likes

Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Ironi: 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
Stethaine:
In Ghana sex is very cheap. Just say I like you and you are ready to offer cash. That is all even woman living with a man you can have her.

But it is even more cheaper in Nigeria.

Even in Europe they pay peanuts for Nigerian women to have sex with dogs

2 Likes

Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Ironi: 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
Stethaine:
In Ghana sex is very cheap. Just say I like you and you are ready to offer cash. That is all even woman living with a man you can have her.

But it is even more cheaper in Nigeria.

Even in Europe they pay peanuts for Nigerian women to have sex with dogs

2 Likes

Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Osezzua(m): 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
ok
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by deebrownneymar: 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
Lmao
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by prettyboy5: 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
AnodaIT:
Who get that video
Here you go!
https://www.monteozlive.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/headmas.mp4
Now you all who wanted the video but couldn't ask can say thank you bro! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Ironi: 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
chara019:
Ghana motto:sex is all we think about

Nigeria has a population like rabbits, how do you think that comes about.

Simple , Nigerians Bleep like rabbits , that’s all they do. A Nigerian man will fck anything that moves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Myself2(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
Papiikush:

They always expertise anything sex related and show their stupidity in an amazing way.

First it was the war of jollof rice against Nigeria (failed attempt), then came shatta wale (The best musician in Ghana who can't even be compared to VIC O)...

As if we haven't gotten enough headache from Ghana, they brought once corner dance (I like that one Sha...Nigerians remixed it and will even dance one corner to R&B... Lol, we mumu for this country grin)

They felt they don't need to stop at that, now it's the #KitchenToolChallenge. These people should be banned from the internet.

They are one of the many reasons why white people think Africa is a jungle. I need to leave this country before this madness gets into our ladies too.

Ghana Is amazingly foolish once it comes to sex

2 Likes

Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2018
who gat the video?
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by AyamStarch: 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
makydebbie, coman do your own, I'm wetting
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by seancombs617: 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
AnodaIT:
Who get that video

On behalf of me,my family members,co debaters and other time keepers,video link for everyone....#VaSelinecrew grin ..tnk me later

http://www.xvideos.com/video33248337/headmaster_caught_on_tape_having_sex_with_his_16year_old_pupil_-_pu55yfarm.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.