Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex (99255 Views)

#babcock Student Sex Video Leakage And Expulsion Aftermath ! / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video / The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
SIaye:

undecided undecided undecided
Own up to your responsibilities Biko cool
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Nahhhh him get one slay mama wey be my friend.......

Ehmmmm better stop smoking biko cool

Come where Martin
okay o! stop smoking? na ganja i dey smoke o! grin not cigarette!

adonknow were mantin is!
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by SIaye: 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Own up to your responsibilities Biko cool

she decided not to keep it again o, closed our chapter
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
gypsey:
okay o! stop smoking? na ganja i dey smoke o! grin not cigarette!

adonknow were mantin is!
Ganja,cigarette......all nah smoke them dey smoke am better stop am...... people wey dey smoke their heart dey for back they can do the undo when angry biko I dey fear them shocked

Who nor weather him nor dey there just dey pay in kind
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
SIaye:

she decided not to keep it again o, closed our chapter
Ok ooo but you just committed murder embarassed
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ganja,cigarette......all nah smoke them dey smoke am better stop am...... people wey dey smoke their heart dey for back they can do the undo when angry biko I dey fear them shocked

Who nor weather him nor dey there just dey pay in kind
okay, i will try but ganja is just a vegetable, i drink ganja tea also! grin

martin have join bad gang i think! grin
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by sylve11: 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
Randy91:

Breakfast Received!!!!

grin grin cool
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by sylve11: 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
Randy91:

Breakfast Received!!!!

grin grin cool
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
gypsey:

ah you smoke it and drink......gypsey tell me it's not happening I weak

Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
gypsey:

You smoke and drink it ah ah ah gypsey tell me this is not happening..... I weak

Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by SIaye: 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ok ooo but you just committed murder embarassed

she not me, she made that decision on her own. i couldn't care less, i was not the only one she was dating, i threatened her with paternity test, maybe that scared her, she knew i was going to find out the truth, can't trust some of these girls
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
SIaye:

she not me, she made that decision on her own. i couldn't care less, i was not the only one she was dating, i threatened her with paternity test, maybe that scared her, she knew i was going to find out the truth, can't trust some of these girls
OK learn how to use CD next time cool
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You smoke and drink it ah ah ah gypsey tell me this is not happening..... I weak
yes! i do, it's medicinal
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
gypsey:
yes! i do, it's medicinal
No it's not cool
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by AyamStarch: 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
makydebbie:
Lmao. grin
I saw the asses on the #kitchenstoolsexpositonchallenge and I was Damn, Asses are crafted, moulded and packaged in Ghana from where it is distributed to other parts of the world.I haven't seen your full pix before but I sure say you gather for that department.. But truth is seeing is believing, I wan confirm something before I can postulate my theory on asses
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by makydebbie(f): 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
AyamStarch:

I saw the asses on the #kitchenstoolsexpositonchallenge and I was Damn, Asses are crafted, moulded and packaged in Ghana from where it is distributed to other parts of the world.I haven't seen your full pix before but I sure say you gather for that department.. But truth is seeing is believing, I wan confirm something before I can postulate my theory on asses
Hahahaha grin

See whining. Come to my father's house. grin
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
No it's not cool
i am telling you! it is! grin do you have any prove to back your claim?
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
gypsey:
i am telling you! it is! grin do you have any prove to back your claim?
Yes it was the reason why you loss your front hair line lipsrsealed
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Yes it was the reason why you loss your front hair line lipsrsealed
really? i didn't know you are a hair doctor cheesy is that the prove you have? my friends smokes ganja and they have lots of hair,
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
gypsey:
really? i didn't know you are a hair doctor cheesy is that the prove you have? my friends smokes ganja and they have lots of hair,
it's not good for your health and those are the symptoms please stop embarassed
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
it's not good for your health and those are the symptoms please stop embarassed
naa!! i ve been smoking since i was 15 and i am nearly .... how old do you think iook? and i am stlll alive
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
gypsey:
naa!! i ve been smoking since i was 15 and i am nearly .... how old do you think iook? and i am stlll alive
I think you're in your late forty lipsrsealed
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by SIaye: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
OK learn how to use CD next time cool
Okay mummy. Which state you from/reside
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
SIaye:

Okay mummy. Which state you from/reside
From Enugu reside in lag cool you
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I think you're in your late forty lipsrsealed
so you see? the ganja didn't kill me and some people my age has no hair grin
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Wisedove(m): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
Is that video really from Ghana? Because i heard the gilr saying "Demola ese yen dunmi "
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
gypsey:
so you see? the ganja didn't kill me and some people my age has no hair grin
But it has start showing nah shocked
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
But it has start showing nah shocked
started how? grin you make me laugh
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
gypsey:
Biko nna kusi efa embarassed
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Martin0(m): 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
gypsey:

u just dey enjoy this nwan enugu
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Kingsley1000(m): 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
SEE CURVE..CHAI KONJI O
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
Martin0:

u just dey enjoy this nwan enugu
enjoy kwa? grin yes! i am just teasing her, but na you de girl want to o! she jusr dey ask me were is martin! were is martin? so she be nwa enugu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.