Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex (99258 Views)

#babcock Student Sex Video Leakage And Expulsion Aftermath ! / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video / The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
oh! na sec sch girl breszt Don fall like that?

1 Like

Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by octus2008(m): 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
i love ghana ohhh ,my guy ghana sweet,taxi driver i used yesterday told me he is servicing a female bank manager,lol behold d woman de send am loads of thiese crap pic..................

EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY IN GHANA: IMPROVE UR WAIST POWER U WILL NEVER GO HUNGRY

1 Like

Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by holluphemydavid(m): 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ghanians and dis kind news lately, is becoming sometin else for dem lol, kitchen Stool indeed
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by kesflex(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
dis one pass Kerewa
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Greenbuoy(m): 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
N o n s e n s e

1 Like

Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Haryourmieykhun(m): 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
[quote author=salbis post=64470596]Oh God, please heal our land. [/

SCIENCE STUDENT
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Olanrefront3355(m): 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
jy2kbeyond:

Lol. I bet your head is spinning grin grin grin grin grin

I tell you embarassed grin
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Bimpe29: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
Haba wetin Ghanian steal from you na? This your bombshell hit pass OBJ's own ooo.
grin grin grin

Papiikush:
An average Ghanian girl... Big ass, zero brain.

They always expertise anything sex related and show their stupidity in an amazing way.

First it was the war of jollof rice against Nigeria (failed attempt), then came shatta wale (The best musician in Ghana who can't even be compared to VIC O)...

As if we haven't gotten enough headache from Ghana, they brought once corner dance (I like that one Sha...Nigerians remixed it and will even dance one corner to R&B... Lol, we mumu for this country grin)

They felt they don't need to stop at that, now it's the #KitchenToolChallenge. These people should be banned from the internet.

They are one of the many reasons why white people think Africa is a jungle. I need to leave this country before this madness gets into our ladies too.
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
SIaye:

I just know say na you uncle! You and this yance matter, you don come they spoil me I come they like girls with ass small small now
How far about my friend hope say you dey carry her go hospital for anti lipsrsealed wink
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Fourwinds: 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
prettyboy5:

Here you go!

https://www.monteozlive.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/headmas.mp4

Now you all who wanted the video but couldn't ask can say thank you bro! grin
Oboy that video na 10mb oooo...that useless principal bonk the girl for more than 20 minutes ooooo..

that need to go to jail
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by makydebbie(f): 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
AyamStarch:
makydebbie, coman do your own, I'm wetting
Keep wetting hun.
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by RoyalBlak007: 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
cheesy How on earth did she...? A stool..? gringringrin

missyqween come and see your friend Sha undecided
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Fourwinds: 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
[quote author=Ironi post=64472600]

But it is even more cheaper in Nigeria.

Even in Europe they pay peanuts for Nigerian women to have sex with dogs[/i]nawa ooooo...you don watch the video to see how the principal they bonk the girl chai
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by SIaye: 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
How far about my friend hope say you dey carry her go hospital for anti lipsrsealed wink

You never they put your picture for dp once. Trouble maker, I like see how you look like
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
SIaye:

You never they put your picture for dp once. Trouble maker, I like see how you look like
Put your blood line pics make I see cool
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by SIaye: 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Put your blood line pics make I see cool

You don already see am before lol cool
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
SIaye:

You don already see am before lol cool
I need to see the Clear view of the pics

Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by KingsleyCEO: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
Is this not the same "one corner" people?

What's wrong with them na?

I think Bubu should build a fence so that these rubbish doesn't find it way into our country.

1 Like

Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by SIaye: 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I need to see the Clear view of the pics

Lol, check dp
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
SIaye:

Lol, check dp
You actually look good I must say cool

Meanwhile
What the rainbow colours is happening there I don't seem to understand what is going on in that environment can you please elaborate me on that undecided
Now listen well and listen carefully if you want to remain my friend then you must stop that bad habit I mean I can take anything else from a man but smoking is totally not acceptable cause you're killing yourself slowly all in the name of flexing...... I'm sorry if I sound a little bit harsh but please stop it I nor it's not easy..... once again you look good fine boy wink
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by AyamStarch: 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
makydebbie:
Keep wetting hun.
For how long? I don't have the strength of Iron Mc Tyson
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by SIaye: 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Meanwhile
What the rainbow colours is happening there I don't seem to understand what is going on in that environment can you please elaborate me on that undecided
Now listen well and listen carefully if you want to remain my friend then you must stop that bad habit I mean I can take anything else from a man but smoking is totally not acceptable cause you're killing yourself slowly all in the name of flexing...... I'm sorry if I sound a little bit harsh but please stop it I nor it's not easy..... once again you look good fine boy wink

Aww I di nor know you care about me, tongue let me see your pic, maybe I can take you as my second wife cheesy
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
SIaye:

Aww I di nor know you care about me, tongue let me see your pic, maybe I can take you as my second wife cheesy
First finish with the one you give belle grin grin you can check now
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by makydebbie(f): 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
AyamStarch:

For how long? I don't have the strength of Iron Mc Tyson
Lmao. grin
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by missyQween(f): 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

undecided
RoyalBlak007:

Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by SIaye: 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
First finish with the one you give belle grin grin you can check now

choi you too fine joor, black beauty, come slim join am, complete package like dstv premium :p ;p
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
SIaye:

choi you too fine joor, black beauty, come slim join am, complete package like dstv premium :p ;p
You nor well grin better go take care of that girl well make sure you call her today cool
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by SIaye: 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You nor well grin better go take care of that girl well make sure you call her today cool

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Meanwhile
chai! na im be say me and you don divorce be dat! grin me wey i dey smoke ganja! Anyway you don see pesin wey fine pass me embarassed grin
Re: Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
gypsey:
chai! na im be say me and you don divorce be dat! grin me wey i dey smoke ganja! Anyway you don see pesin wey fine pass me embarassed grin
Nahhhh him get one slay mama wey be my friend.......

Ehmmmm better stop smoking biko cool

Come where Martin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.