Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria (26949 Views)

Girls Now Sell Their Eggs To Fertility Clinics In Nigeria / Fertility Clinics In Lagos Pay N50k For Sperm - Doctor Tells Masturbators / List Of Herbal Clinics In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by JaaizTech: 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
Where is Redeem Church & MFM in this ranking
Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by OduaFirst: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nice job op.

However, I believe the ranking even though detailed might not pass serious statistical scrutiny.

But it is a good start considering the fact that there is no readily available data about fertility facilities in particular and Nigeria healthcare space in general.

Another thing, while you may use this ranking as a general guide, it is advisable you visit these clinics on your own and most importantly, ask your doctor to refer you to a clinic he trusts. Doctors know which clinics have substance.
Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
chemistry157:
I decree and declare in the mighty name of Jesus Christ that every baren womb shall conceive this year..
Stop deceiving ur self.
Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by OduaFirst: 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
Please don't get me started on Nigeria teaching hospitals...pls.

I run a medical tourism agency and seriously, If I can afford it, I wont treat anything more than malaria in any of those so called teaching hospitals
adioolayi:
Teaching Hospitals ...The Best by Far.
Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by jetroolowole(m): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
I am making g case for True Care Fertility Center in VI Lagos. Excellent service delivery
Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by buffalowings: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

And some people wee come and shout praise the Lord for the quadruplets after 30years of trying.

They are coming for you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Power of science
Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by BruncleZuma: 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
buffalowings:

They are coming for you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Power of science

I dey wait

[img]https://im-01./CqSB.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by halfcurrent(m): 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thanks Ops. To me Gynascope should come among the first 5 top. I have a personal experience with them and can attest to their fantastic quality service and expertise. I will recommend them strongly.
Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by halfcurrent(m): 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
free2ryhme:

how many IVF have you done undecided

Please let’s dont reduce this to unnecessary joke. People have gone thru pains for this. I don’t pray or wish anyone go thru challenge of child bearing. I was there and can tell u it wasn’t easy

5 Likes

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by Doerstech(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
salt1:

Exactly my thoughts! I noticed that it's so pro-Nordica that I was wondering if they sponsored the survey.

I'm not trying to conceive, but from women who have experience, these are the rankings

1. For greatest success in sex selection: Medical Arts
2. Most humane: St Georges
3. Most professional: Olive

Bridge has equipment.

I know about one done recently by Fertilitychick with an inaccurate information about one of the fertility clinics I know very well.....those guys came, meet one of the doctors and two nurses and without even a tour of the clinic facilities went away to write a report that does not reflect the clinic abilities

1 Like

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by AuroraB(f): 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

And some people wee come and shout praise the Lord for the quadruplets after 30years of trying.
Don't mind them grin
If these hospitals got no customers, how have they remained in business
Hypocrites. Smh

1 Like

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by BruncleZuma: 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
AuroraB:
Don't mind them grin
If these hospitals got no customers, how have they remained in business
Hypocrites. Smh
It's good to be thankful for having the the wisdom to go to the hospital and mewaria mme mme ...but they always make people who know what's up look stupid, Maka why kwanu.

1 Like

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by AuroraB(f): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
chemistry157:
I decree and declare in the mighty name of Jesus Christ that every baren womb shall conceive this year..
My friend, ga dunukene odu undecided

1 Like

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by AuroraB(f): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
fpeter:
DIFF...I JUST THINK THEY'RE OVERRATED. THEY ARE NICE BEFORE THEY GET YOUR MONEY, ONCE THEY HAVE COLLECTED YOUR MONEY AND YOU HAVE A FAILED CYCLE WITH THEM, THEY DON'T FOLLOW UP ON YOU. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE. cry
True. I know of one. Fault was totally theirs. No apologies, zilch Bleep given shocked
They in Ikeja and listed here undecided
Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by AuroraB(f): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
BruncleZuma:
It's good to be thankful for having the the wisdom to go to the hospital and mewaria mme mme ...but they always make people who know what's up look stupid, Maka why kwanu.
Abi? How my granny age mate got quads after decades of marriage undecided
Pastors go dey take glory for work wey doctor do sad
Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by BruncleZuma: 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
AuroraB:
Abi? How my granny age mate got quads after decades of marriage undecided
Pastors go dey take glory for work wey doctor do sad

She been dey carry dem for storage... grin grin grin grin
Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by salt1: 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
thedondada:
Really.

All in Lagos.

Not all in Lagos. The Bridge, Nordica and Gynaescope have branches in other towns
Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by AuroraB(f): 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
BruncleZuma:

She been dey carry dem for storage... grin grin grin grin
Obviously cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by fpeter(f): 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
iyobs7:

I work at DIFF and my opinion is not based on the fact that I work here but my opinion is based on my experience at DIFF. Your one terrible experience cannot and shouldn't be used as a yard stick to classify a facility as OVERRATED.

OVERRATED in terms of? There are patients who come from other fertility clinics with one or more complain about how they were treated, but that is not an excuse or one cannot sign and seal the facility as being what YOU think based on experiences.

If you had a bad experience at any facility, not just DIFF, it is your duty to report to relevant personnel so that your next visit will be a memorable one.

I maintain my position, DIFF is overrated. You work there and so you have a duty to defend them. My experience wasn't pleasant and so I cannot sugarcoat it. I have been to other fertility clinics and I can categorically say that in terms of follow up those facilities do better jobs than DIFF. For instance, your collaboration with Salt foundation and the fire brigade approach you handle patients without thoroughly preparing them for their cycles, I have interacted with other women who had the same complaints. You can't just do blood works at any day of the cycle or go ahead with IVF treatments without attending to underlying medical issues.

2 Likes

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by cchiagom(f): 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

There's nothing wrong in thanking God, so many people have tried the same IVF and it failed, so if God blesses you through it you owe Him thanks.

2 Likes

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by Liverpoolfc(m): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
use spss to show the SEM of each bar wt 95% cl, with that i can know if there is significant difference between them.
Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by es144000: 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lilimax:
These are all Private facilities.
Will be glad if you research Fertility Clinics in Government owned hospitals smiley

I know two or three that have been tested and proven and affordable.
However, it requires patience to use government owned facilities and they are affordable
please name them
Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by CravingChic: 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
salt1:

Mention those two or three government-owned hospitals that are tested, proven and affordable.
It may help others

I concur...these private hospitals are quite expensive.

1 Like

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by mamatwiny(f): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
iyobs7:

I work at DIFF and my opinion is not based on the fact that I work here but my opinion is based on my experience at DIFF. Your one terrible experience cannot and shouldn't be used as a yard stick to classify a facility as OVERRATED.

OVERRATED in terms of? There are patients who come from other fertility clinics with one or more complain about how they were treated, but that is not an excuse or one cannot sign and seal the facility as being what YOU think based on experiences.

If you had a bad experience at any facility, not just DIFF, it is your duty to report to relevant personnel so that your next visit will be a memorable one.

She just stated her observation. She is not the first woman I have heard complain of such. As everybody is shouting medical arts and Nordica. If someone saves so much money for ivf and pays at these much talked abt facilities, doesn't get results and is not followed up..... The experience will be overrated - QED.

It is not a must one is successful, but what happens after dt is important.

You should satisfy your customer, first time and always. 90% of dissatisfied customer will go and never return, so try and make every customer experience count. Not every customer has the patience to report to Mgt. I only report to Mgt if I have interest in the business (have friends or relative in the business.)

1 Like

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
RemedyLab:
Following

Learn more about infertility here

http://naturalremedylab.com/facts-about-infertility-in-nigeria-awareness/
Nisa Premier Abuja has the highest number of quality physicians at their IVF Clinic comprising mainly white Doctors from Cuba and Brazil. Nordica comprises of wholly indigenous doctors with less experience so, the chart is wrong.
Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by nahinbdis: 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
mamatwiny:

She just stated her observation. She is not the first woman I have heard complain of such. As everybody is shouting medical arts and Nordica. If someone saves so much money for ivf and pays at these much talked abt facilities, doesn't get results and is not followed up..... The experience will be overrated - QED.

It is not a must one is successful, but what happens after dt is important.

You should satisfy your customer, first time and always. 90% of dissatisfied customer will go and never return, so try and make every customer experience count. Not every customer has the patience to report to Mgt. I only report to Mgt if I have interest in the business (have friends or relative in the business.)

I agree that many of the staff in these facilities need to be more empathetic. I know someone that went to one of the facilities rated tops here... After a comprehensive test, The MD told her and her husband very bluntly... Madam, you can never get pregnant naturally. The state of your eggs are like those of a 60yr old woman. That boosting the eggs won't work. That the only option is egg donation. This is a lady in her mid thirties. The couple left in a daze. There was no followup subsequently to ever find out if they will be continuing with the process or anything. No thought as to how the news could have been better delivered. Today, the same lady is pregnant... Naturally.

4 Likes

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by nahinbdis: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

If you have never been in the position of couples that need these services, you have no right to mock their decisions. Don't be childish.

2 Likes

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by BruncleZuma: 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
nahinbdis:

If you have never been in the position of couples that need these services, you have no right to mock their decisions. Don't be childish.

My friend you should be mature enough to see the obvious mischief is most of their behaviour... acknowledging you did IVF is nothing to be ashamed of.
Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by nahinbdis: 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
BruncleZuma:

My friend you should be mature enough to see the obvious mischief is most of their behaviour... acknowledging you did IVF is nothing to be ashamed of.

There is no mischief anywhere. It's their money, their life, their testimony. Do you know what the success rate for IVF is? Do you know how much holding on to Who they believe in helps them get through the process? Do you even know how traumatic the whole process is? If you knew, you wouldn't bug anyone for giving thanks.

2 Likes

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by Hannaspirit: 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
Doerstech:

I know about one done recently by Fertilitychick with an inaccurate information about one of the fertility clinics I know very well.....those guys came, meet one of the doctors and two nurses and without even a tour of the clinic facilities went away to write a report that does not reflect the clinic abilities
This is not exactly true. Fertility chick stated how they came about their ratings. They wrote their opinions and voted the clinics based on member feedback.
If you read the one they did this yr, they asked for people to state their personal experience in each of these clinics too.
Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by ENOCH123: 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
Please I want to ask do they pay for donating sperm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? / 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan / Woman Gives Birth Twice In 9 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.