Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (70956 Views)

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Humanistme: 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
Zykod:

lemme
you have no point as usual always talking trash
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
Humanistme:

you have no point as usual always talking trash

E pain am kiss
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Humanistme: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
Zykod:

E pain am kiss
what pained me exactly? scorned cry baby.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
Humanistme:

what pained me exactly? scorned cry baby.

Try harder poo
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by readyornot: 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
You know we may not have the time to clean the kitchen. That's why we need you in our lives.[/quote]

No, na sex doll you need... lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by donnaD(f): 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
MizMyColi:

I think the bulk of the work in this case lies with the guy I quoted.
You remember I quoted a particular guy's comment on this thread.
Now if that is what it means to be married in this year 2018, with all parts of my intestines, I say NO.

Being married to a guy with such mentality, for me, it is not just a hell-hole. It is a sink-hole. I should not be the cure to his inferiority and insecurity complex.

We want both the ladies and guys to be happy if they decide to get married, but you know....

It should be a matter of two HAPPY people coming together.

It should not be a case of one depending on the actions of another to help him feel good and create happiness....

My kind of person can't live with him.
mbanu.

You do not see me as wife material because of my qualities of kindness, being a true lover, valuable companion, girlfriend and the likes...
You see me as wife materal because I can wash your clothes, your dishes, and even clean your poo.

Obobs, you are on your own o cheesy

One should not lose their sense of freedom and the will to be themselves and be truly happy because of marriage.
and even if you choose to lose some of your freedom, let it be because you chose to do so, out of deep love and respect for your spouse and family, not because you were coerced or emotionally manipulated to do so.

Sometimes, really, I fail to see the importance of all that bride price and list brouhaha especially among the Igbos.
It is what makes some male folks treat their supposed better half as properties.
my sis all u said is the fact,i so much concur with u wholeheartedly.but for the bride price minus the llong list it is important becuse I have seen where women who were not rightly and probably married mistreated on the long run of the affair.the long list is just the greediness of human nature.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by donnaD(f): 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
Zykod:

A lot of young ladies are heaping sad stories upon sad stories telling themselves marriage is a prison, imagining the worst for themselves, the place satan wants to trap their minds.

They don't imagine falling in love with a man that will love and care for them. No, it's the one will treat them bad they keep imagining themselves with, the devil has captured many people through negative and wrong thoughts.

While they maintain this unhealthy thoughts, they can't relate with the opposite gender our ot fear, fear beocomes a significant deciding factor for them, it rules them, becomes their gods, factors into every decision they make, before the fear clears up, good men don waka pass, their left with shaft, have little or no choice, reduce their expectations, and start saying al men are scum. As usual, na hair dressing saloon the devil dey start the spread of this evil doctrine that marriage is hell, i wish them luck.

I expect to see them at Shiloh 2035 crying for any kind of husband danding like this like their lives depends on it then...In life, time counts...time...

Lol my brother it's not only in Shiloh but in RCCG camps and other prayer houses shouting 'DIE BY FIRE' after wasting their tyme and youth.it's better to look for a black goat when it's still day time.this year Shiloh many will use torch,candle,rechargeable lites in the afternoon to search for husbands in broad day lite.

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
donnaD:

Lol my brother it's not only in Shiloh but in RCCG camps and other prayer houses shouting 'DIE BY FIRE' after wasting their tyme and youth.it's better to look for a black goat when it's still day time.this year Shiloh many will use torch,candle,rechargeable lites in the afternoon to search for husbands in broad day lite.

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by donnaD(f): 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
Zykod:

God bless you as usual my sister. I love that proverb, na for day time them dey find black goat.

I dey study scriptures oh. been a long time i decode scriptural mysteries...Na where una put me oh...

I hate seeing ministeries taking advantage of people's mysteries...some things are solved by wisdom and not die, die, die, people don't hear word...E go better sha
Lol nawti u.it's now i cud phantom the owner of this moniker.U ehnnn continue oo. sorry I cud not call bk last nite.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
donnaD:

Lol nawti u.it's now i cud phantom the owner of this moniker.U ehnnn continue oo. sorry I cud not call bk last nite.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by donnaD(f): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
Zykod:

Na kuku me o

My battery died jare. Mehn, studying some scritpures regarding massive healing oh. Una don give me work. Healing and minstering to as much as 10,000 people at once is the next big thing i'm looking into...Na una send me message.
come e be like say i see u for dream oo.for the scriptures and oda tins it's very gud for the soul.don't worry other tins will follow.I was at prayer since morning.my anoiting has been doubled today.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
donnaD:

come e be like say i see u for dream oo.for the scriptures and oda tins it's very gud for the soul.don't worry other tins will follow.I was at prayer since morning.my anoiting has been doubled today.

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Humanistme: 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
Zykod:

Try harder poo
poco come carry this your miserable ex.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by donnaD(f): 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
Zykod:

Lol..No be me you see.... Better sleep back dream another dream...

Its not the size of the anointing that matters. It is sustaining the level of the anointing you carry at any time. For example, if you pray at a particular hour daily, lets say 1am, and pray lets say 1 hour, maintain it for a long time like 6 months, and then you will master that level of the anointing, then the next door opens, you can carry 3 hours praying non-stop. If you achieve this, the angels will begin to recognise your voice, and your prayer has " weight and authority ". This is how it works. Don't wait till midnight to pray 3pm is a fantastic time angels walk around....So, pray around this time....Woo, i dey carry my own cross oh. My heart has been heavy. If i had chance, i almost asked God to call me back today sef...
Yeah am on that page.I have mastered the rules.when u are free let's talk about the dream I got am serious concerning it.cast ur heart upon that cross,that burden bearer and he will see u tru.and don't forget u have got shoulder and a very gud listening ear in me.just a call and u will be fyn.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
donnaD:

Yeah am on that page.I have mastered the rules.when u are free let's talk about the dream I got am serious concerning it.cast ur heart upon that cross,that burden bearer and he will see u tru.and don't forget u have got shoulder and a very gud listening ear in me.just a call and u will be fyn.

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Hades2016(m): 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
HeyBee27:
I will run away,cant take care of that shiiit.What was he thinking before messing up the whole place?he better clean his shii himself.mtcheww
see them

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by donnaD(f): 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
Zykod:

Trust me you didn't see me in the dream. God knows my rules and even helps me on that path.

1. I don't work with anyone, i run solo

2. I'm not a teacher, trust me, i'm just a traveller

3. I only work with the younger generation, the 15-20 age group. I don personally tell God i'm not working with my generation at all

4. I'm not starting now

5. I'm not ready

I am still searching out my own wahala, you dey tell me say you see me for dream. You no see me. Moreso, i don't mentor/train/teach/work with anyone...I'm not good with people...

Conquer your consciousness first, the door for growth opens when " self " ins conquered.

http://www.lifeinjesus-ministries.com/THEANOINTING.html

First thing sirst, develop a steady routine on prayer, bible reading and learn to detect " his presence ", these are the foundational principles.
Ok ooo oga sha read well I said e be like say i see u.just ask for the grace to keep going and to finish well.for the mentoring u don mentor finish,it's for God to decide.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by EternalTruth: 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
HeyBee27:
Are you mad or something?it is your waywardly?learn how to mind your business next time,stop acting like a simpleton.
my only prayer is that may your daughter also act the same way as the girl in your profile picture when she reaches her age
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
donnaD:

Ok ooo oga sha read well I said e be like say i see u.just ask for the grace to keep going and to finish well.for the mentoring u don mentor finish,it's for God to decide.

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by donnaD(f): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
[quote author=Zykod post=64510870]

Trust me, you can't cope with me. When i play , i'm like a child, when it comes to God, i'm a beast. you can't cope. I kill anything i see between me and God. I'm not a fun person when it comes to God, you won't understand. I'm had an " assassin " nature when it comes to God, you can't stand me, trust me. Just leave me jeje, go back, go sleep, no be me you see[/quote
lol I have seen crazier people than u believe me.where ur madness stop na where anoda person madness start.the day a great man is born is the same day anoda great man is also born in anoda place.so forget ur radicalism with me,am a go getter.i refuse to give up,am a very stubborn entity.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by adetunjioludami(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
JULIE1925:

Abeeeg, lemme think about it first..

Uumm.. I wont clean that mess.. Besides, i didn't go to his place to do the chores .. wink
Wic one u prefer.. Avin sex with him or doing chores?? sad angry angry
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by chigoizie7(m): 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
This can't be a guys kitchen.

Any guy that has that time and patience to cook, will definitely have the time to tidy up the kitchen.

Other than this, guys kitchens are so neat as they don't even use it.

That is more like a lady's kitchen.

Like that of a Yoruba female corper that year
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by sunegg007(m): 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
HeyBee27:
Ejo lo fe ro undecided ntcheww
English Plsss.....
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by sunegg007(m): 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
makydebbie:
But na my boyfriend na.
That One,nooo.... And I Dont Support Boyfriend-girlfriend Mata. True..!
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by sunegg007(m): 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
olasaad:

Useless head
If Na Dat One You Talk,then Ready Groom Price Nau...
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by makydebbie(f): 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
sunegg007:

That One,nooo....
And I Dont Support Boyfriend-girlfriend Mata. True..!
You get am. kiss
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
Any human that can leave a kitchen like that is not a God home or kitchen material let alone husband or wife material. Gush
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by sirgalahad26(m): 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
dis is how it happened; thd guy invited his ancestors to a feast,in the process he played 'one corner' to entertain them nd dats what led to d mess!
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by diluewunmi: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
divinehand2003:
A good Wife-material will clean the whole thing and even ask for his dirty clothes to wash also.

Really!!!! Slave master spotted.... let your sister do what you said and lets see how you will so love it Mr. Slave master
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by bleskid: 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
divinehand2003:
A good Wife-material will clean the whole thing and even ask for his dirty clothes to wash also.
my guy u day there..... u too sabi oo
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by bleskid: 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Liliyann:
A guy that can leave his kitchen this way is capable of wearing the same boxer for a week
guy neatness no be for kitchen talk better...
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Cioupre(f): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, I gerit kiss indirectly being conscious of "brawls".
Well, your choice and decision, if it's cool with you, no worries.

Anyway, how you doing?
Bros, you don leave topic o.. Later now you will start disturbing us with nairaland girls no join at all... Go back to the topic, she's not the gas nor the stains on it.. � �

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says / Ex-Boyfriend Shares Girlfriend's Nudes On Facebook. Nigerians Blast Him

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52