Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (71012 Views)

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by sunegg007(m): 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I am not a material and I never told you it was your type I needed for a husband.
My Type Is Too responsible; We Are Not Bleep Boys,and We Dont Do Runs-Girls.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
sunegg007:
No. Sey,love Is Blind.
my love dey see road
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by EmekaBlue(m): 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lazy boy...see as he scatter d semovita for ground
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Dafreeguy(m): 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
JULIE1925:

I juz don't chew the meat, but i rather eat it and swallow it as if it's my last whole meal wink

Lol..ur case is strong o..after swallowing the meat, which meat is he gonna use in eating ur meat?�
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
sunegg007:

My Type Is Too responsible; We Are Not Bleep Boys,and We Dont Do Runs-Girls.
I am not a runs girl nor do I associate with irresponsible men or boys.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by sunegg007(m): 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
JULIE1925:

And u look like a scammer... See ur picture.. Abeeg, shift. Lemme faint...
Scamming Who Nau..
See, I Am A Hustler And I Hustle For My Money.
Thats Why My Type No Dey Look For Slay Queens,cos Them Full Here.
Inshort,na Village Girls We Like.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by sunegg007(m): 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
gloria34:
my love dey see road

grin,no...O!
See,you Go Have To Adjust The Eye O. Cos,if You Must Marry,one Eye Among The Two Wey You Get,must Dey Blind.
It Can Be The Left Eye.
With This,even In Heaven,you Guys Are Still Couples.
Try Am.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Anglojosite7(m): 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
It could be a test.
JULIE1925:
angry

Abeeeg, lemme think about it first..

Uumm.. I wont clean that mess.. Besides, i didn't go to his place to do the chores .. wink
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by sunegg007(m): 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I am not a runs girl nor do I associate with irresponsible men or boys.
Responsible Men Are Straight Forward Men,they Tell You Their Mind;even If You Dey Slay Angels.
Irresponsible Men Node To Everything You Say,what They Just Want Is Your Yansh. Okpari.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by zicoraads: 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
MizMyColi:

Nonsensicality undecided
Stop hating tongue grin

If she can't do it, she ain't a wife material grin
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
sunegg007:

grin,no...O!
See,you Go Have To Adjust The Eye O. Cos,if You Must Marry,one Eye Among The Two Wey You Get,must Dey Blind.
It Can Be The Left Eye.
With This,even In Heaven,you Guys Are Still Couples.
Try Am.
my eye nor free close 4 dis 1, dis is dirtiness at its peak. u sure say nor b ur kitchen so?
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Emeralddan(f): 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
I go do eye lyk say I no see am na,wetin I wan do before
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by sunegg007(m): 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
gloria34:
my eye nor free close 4 dis 1, dis is dirtiness at its peak. u sure say nor b ur kitchen so?
Why Nau? Haba.
I Dey Crase..... Lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by ceononi: 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
Liliyann:
A guy that can leave his kitchen this way is capable of wearing the same boxer for a week
A week ke?was think more like weeks grin

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
sunegg007:

Responsible Men Are Straight Forward Men,they Tell You Their Mind;even If You Dey Slay Angels.
Irresponsible Men Node To Everything You Say,what They Just Want Is Your Yansh. Okpari.
I also speak my mind as well and I have identified with such men(responsible ones).As for the other part I have no idea what you are talking about.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by MizMyColi(f): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
zicoraads:

Stop hating tongue grin

If she can't do it, she ain't a wife material grin

Ehn ehn,

I am not hating o.

I'm just expressing my own truth kwanu.

I mean I can do all that nau, but marrying me with that type of mindset?

It is all shades of shallowness.

There are higher aspirations to live for nau.

People are actually getting over the whole traditional gender role gig.

Marrying because you need a "soft" companion and you recognize the potent force of two good heads is enough.

And yes, it is when I meet folks like this that I cannot help but exclaim too that marriage is overrated.

Edakun, live and let live oooooo wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by MizMyColi(f): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
sunegg007:

The Only Thing I Like Here,is Your Signature.

At least, we get to agree on something cheesy
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by NAPC1(m): 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thursday, January 25, 2018

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by donstan18: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
gloria34:
u see y I like u?

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by oyeniyiseun: 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
This is Nt possible someone can nt be staying with this rubbish
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
EternalTruth:
whats the essence of the pics in ur profile? What moral lessons can your kids draw from it or can you proudly show it to them. Or you think because this is a faceless forum you can decide to act waywardly.
Are you mad or something?it is your waywardly?learn how to mind your business next time,stop acting like a simpleton.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
sunegg007:

You No Be Marriage Material,you Be Runs Girl.
Ejo lo fe ro undecided ntcheww
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Where is that your pic?
That fat, dirty guy with a torn boxers... grin

Oh well, I think I might wash it...that's if he hasn't always been this way. Because I don't see myself dating an eternally dirty boy.
Lool what were you banned for?

"She's not a wife material"

grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by ImaIma1(f): 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
I will help him throw it away. Anything that looks like that should be in the trash.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Machinegun91(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
stubbornman:
That guy should be a gobbling ..... btw guys keep their house clean more than the ladies
iiiiiiiii
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by zicoraads: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
MizMyColi:

Ehn ehn,

I am not hating o.

I'm just expressing my own truth kwanu.

I mean I can do all that nau, but marrying me with that type of mindset?

It is all shades of shallowness.

There are higher aspirations to live for nau.

People are actually getting over the whole traditional gender role gig.

Marrying because you need a "soft" companion and you recognize the potent force of two good heads is enough.

And yes, it is when I meet folks like this that I cannot help but exclaim too that marriage is overrated.

Edakun, live and let live oooooo wink
There are no higher aspirations. The woman must recognize her role in the home. That is why most of you are still single. I do these things and more for my boyfriend. I am always happy doing it.

It is women who are making it look like marriage is overrated. If you do all of these and more, there will be peace in the house tongue

Ladies these days are just lazy undecided

Thank God I don't fall into that category grin
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
olaniyisamuel:

Comment like urs is sooooooooo#dumbbbbbb.. Ow does implementing hygiene for one's GEM/Lover tally with being an housemaid angry.. #I wanna assume its not who you are!!! smh
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
zicoraads:

There are no higher aspirations. The woman must recognize her role in the home. That is why most of you are still single. I do this things and more for my boyfriend. I am always happy doing it.

It is women who are making it look like marriage is overrated. If you do all of these and more, there will be peace in the house tongue
Speak for yourself and it is your cup of tea.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by zicoraads: 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Speak for yourself and it is your cup of tea.
'I' is a personal pronoun. It refers to oneself. Did you see me use 'we'? undecided

You are the type that give ladies bad names online and in real life. What is your job if you can't do this ordinary thin for your boyfriend? undecided
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by nobleshakey(f): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
divinehand2003:

You know we may not have the time to clean the kitchen. That's why we need you in our lives.
That's why u have to be dirty
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by omenka1: 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
JULIE1925:
angry

Abeeeg, lemme think about it first..

Uumm.. I wont clean that mess.. Besides, i didn't go to his place to do the chores .. wink
slay queen.....no talk plenty, we already know say na only f+ck n bills dey make ur type go man house. wen kpekus scratch u or expenses dey u go remember say the maga dey exist.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
zicoraads:

'I' is a personal pronoun. It refers to oneself. Did you see me use 'we'? undecided

You are the type that give ladies bad names online and in real life. What is your job if you can't do this ordinary thin for your boyfriend? undecided
Nor be only bad name.As for me I nor dey do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies / Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.