Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (70953 Views)

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by MizMyColi(f): 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
divinehand2003:
A good Wife-material will clean the whole thing and even ask for his dirty clothes to wash also.

Nonsensicality undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by KingsleyCEO: 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
You have to be fully sure he is not running an eatery before and also be sure they didn't have any party recently... After all this you can go ahead and wash it.

If you don't wash it, who will?
What are friends for? If not for inconveniences. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by godofuck231: 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
HeyBee27:
I will run away,cant take care of that shiiit.What was he thinking before messing up the whole place?he better clean his shii himself.mtcheww
that's the spirit, wait, life will teach you allot, but let me ignore your attitude here, it shows without you he's a mess, he needs you, if you don't look at nature's signs you will never see the future, even jazz man and pastor go tell you same, if you wish to cross a river try to read it's current it's no rocket science

1 Like

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by olaniyisamuel(m): 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Because they told you they are housemaids.

Comment like urs is sooooooooo#dumbbbbbb.. Ow does implementing hygiene for one's GEM/Lover tally with being an housemaid angry.. #I wanna assume its not who you are!!! smh
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by jonero4(m): 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
pp802:
Men don't leave kitchen like this. In fact majority of single guys/bachelors don't cook. They don't have the time. This must be a lady's kitchen or aged woman!

But if u ask me wetin I go do.........you already know sad
am a bachelor my kitchen can never be like dis
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Reelmii: 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
well it is wrong for him to have left his kitchen that way, but as his woman, u can clear it up first then later tell him how u feel about it, two wrongs can not make a right, if him no know u should know dat is y are in his life, ecen if he ends up not marrying u, he will always remember ur advice to him
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by godofuck231: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
If you no sabi cook and clean, hide your face, so hide your face, make another man daughter wear your ring �
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by sunegg007(m): 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
HeyBee27:
I will run away,cant take care of that shiiit.What was he thinking before messing up the whole place?he better clean his shii himself.mtcheww
You No Be Marriage Material,you Be Runs Girl.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by skydancer: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
Liliyann:
A guy that can leave his kitchen this way is capable of wearing the same boxer for a week
What is wrong with wearing same boxer for a week?
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Daeylar(f): 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'll just turn back and go home maybe we could see some other time but not in that dirty environment....wink

For now make sex doll clean up the place cool

ROTFLMAO, grin grin grin

Loollll,

#istandwithsexdolls

LMAO
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by sunegg007(m): 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Lol. That is me in my rawest form, a bit nicer here sha.
If Your First Statement Is Your Being Nice,then Outside Here You Go Be Witch,seriously.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
Daeylar:

ROTFLMAO, grin grin grin
Loollll,
#istandwithsexdolls
LMAO
Yes nah since they stand with sex doll cool
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
Daeylar:

ROTFLMAO, grin grin grin
Loollll,
#istandwithsexdolls
LMAO
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Brains1990(m): 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
JULIE1925:
angry

Abeeeg, lemme think about it first..

Uumm.. I wont clean that mess.. Besides, i didn't go to his place to do the chores .. wink
you went to his place to Bleep. After he bleeps u 3 round, u wil clean d place cuz he satisfied u in bed.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Dafreeguy(m): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
JULIE1925:
angry

Uumm.. I wont clean that mess.. Besides, i didn't go to his place to do the chores .. wink

Am just wondering y u now went to his place in d first place..probably to eat,get bleeped and expect to collect money.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by EmekaBlue(m): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
JULIE1925:
angry

so u normally go to his place to collect d koko. Issorite
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
skydancer:
What is wrong with wearing same boxer for a week?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by chenel: 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Well I doubt any guy would leave his kitchen like this. But if you are a girl and you meet his kitchen like this, be nice and help him fix it. I know a girl that can leave her kitchen like this though!
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by sunegg007(m): 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
This is very simple I would pretend like I didn't see it or better still turn a blind eye.
Lady Hypopotamus,you Are Well Known Here.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Sexina851(f): 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

You are not a wife material
The guy is also not a husband material.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by cheren: 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
Liliyann:
A guy that can leave his kitchen this way is capable of wearing the same boxer for a week
so?
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by JULIE1925(f): 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
Brains1990:
you went to his place to Bleep. After he bleeps u 3 round, u wil clean d place cuz he satisfied u in bed.

Even he satisfied me to the core, still i won't do the chore.. cool

My hands are made for therapeutic massage & not for cleaning his mess.. wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by JULIE1925(f): 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Am just wondering y u now went to his place in d first place..probably to eat,get bleeped and expect to collect money.

I dont eat cooked food, i love raw and fresh meat wink
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by casby: 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
It depends, I did that to my husband when we were still dating, cause I've cleaned up those mess severaly,that day i just told him I can not stay in this house ,I stood up n left. He didn't believe his eyes, no be person tell am heim adjust
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Brains1990(m): 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
This is very simple I would pretend like I didn't see it or better still turn a blind eye.
if you turn a blind eye, he won't Bleep ur pussy again. Who go loss?
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by sunegg007(m): 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
That is how I interpreted what he said If we are not married I do nothing and even if we are,we go share the work.
Fellow Bachelors Looking For Wives,this One No Dey List For Marriage Material O,jump-Am-Pass.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Daeylar(f): 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Make them stand wella abeg grin grin

In fact, they should address this question to their sex dolls,
Sex doll if you go to your man's kitchen and see it like this,
What will you do? grin

Let their sexdolls answer this. grin
LMAO grin
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Daeylar(f): 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
The men are so silly sha,
They are so dirty to leave their kitchen like this, yet they have no shame, they are arrogant and stupid enough to come here and ask ladies if they will clean this kitchen.

As what now?
Stupid men.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
Why would a guy leave his kitchen, stove and cooking utensils dirty like this and then expecting some kinda angel to come clean it up... huh?
Even Angels don't stay in a filthy place.
Cleanliness or neatness is a personal thing, next to godliness and it is also a trait. If you don't have such as a man... I doubt your person.
You don't just clean up because she has your house keys and can visit anytime... no.
Neatness isn't camouflaging on starched ironed white with cooperate shoes to work... nah.
Ana ama nma from ulo then outside.
Odighi onye obi ya n'eri nke ojoo.
Be the example you want your woman to emulate. Do your thing-wash, clean as if she ain't there. She can help out if she feels like... not expecting her to clean up your every mess as if she's some sort of slave. Human have got limit to tolerance.
If it happens to be the other way round, can you?
Checkia ya if na you.

Abeg sister, if his laziness has gotten to this point, no mind the silly excuses... cos we must come with excuses. No matter what, he should have time for personal cleanliness. Just RUN!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Hydronium(m): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
Who send you

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Brains1990(m): 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
JULIE1925:

Even he satisfied me to the core, still i won't do the chore.. cool

My hands are made for therapeutic massage & not for cleaning his mess.. wink
then he is weak in bed. If i Bleep u, u wil nt only clean my dick, but u wil hurriedly clean the place. Just give my rod a try.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says / Ex-Boyfriend Shares Girlfriend's Nudes On Facebook. Nigerians Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.