Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,923 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Is It Natural For Your Woman's Virg.inia To Automatically Becomes Wider - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Natural For Your Woman's Virg.inia To Automatically Becomes Wider (2471 Views)

It Is Natural For Some Women To Sell U Sexual Purity. / My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out / For Guys! Will You Allow Your Girlfriend Draw Tattoo On Her B.reast And Virg!nal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Natural For Your Woman's Virg.inia To Automatically Becomes Wider by Jambula: 5:08am On Dec 23, 2023
Pls I will need mature answers,as my woman is also on Nairaland..
Is it natural after like 3 days we didn't had se.x,she came back and became wider?
It has happened before and she said it was because she was about seeing her period,now she has finished seeing her period and this is happening again,note that the private part got closed before,I am worried because we are suppose to get married before March next year.

Is it natural?
Re: Is It Natural For Your Woman's Virg.inia To Automatically Becomes Wider by Weknowbetter: 5:34am On Dec 23, 2023
Is this why nairaland came back, for foolishness

8 Likes

Re: Is It Natural For Your Woman's Virg.inia To Automatically Becomes Wider by namedo: 5:36am On Dec 23, 2023
Yes. The female private part is elastic when active.
It sometimes could go tight and sometimes especially during her ovulation period, it could go wet and porous. You can then see some whitish mucus as you thrust in and out with your joystick.

Go ahead and marry her....nothing spoil.

I know what you are thinking about. Simply go and work on that your thin joystick oh! E get why! grin

9 Likes

Re: Is It Natural For Your Woman's Virg.inia To Automatically Becomes Wider by Jambula: 5:47am On Dec 23, 2023
namedo:
It sometimes could go tight and sometimes especially during her ovulation period, it could go wet and porous. You can then see some whitish mucus as you thrust in and out with your joystick.

I know what you are thinking about. Simply go and work on that your thin joystick oh! E get why! grin

So if a woman meets someone bigger it won't be affected? And my stuff isn't small boss,you have any lady you trust? Let her confirm it

3 Likes

Re: Is It Natural For Your Woman's Virg.inia To Automatically Becomes Wider by dawnomike(m): 7:08am On Dec 23, 2023
Go back to your biology class or go and pay a gynaecologist to learn.

1 Like

Re: Is It Natural For Your Woman's Virg.inia To Automatically Becomes Wider by Ronaldo723: 7:11am On Dec 23, 2023
Sometimes is like that naturally

1 Like

Re: Is It Natural For Your Woman's Virg.inia To Automatically Becomes Wider by admissionrunz: 9:24am On Dec 23, 2023
Are you suspecting your wife ?

You’re in the marriage, you should know better.

So back to your question, it’s natural, just like sagging of breast. They’re all natural, it has nothing to do with big dick or breast fumbling.

1 Like

Re: Is It Natural For Your Woman's Virg.inia To Automatically Becomes Wider by reiddecuti: 9:45am On Dec 23, 2023
Too many dicking, that's why...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Natural For Your Woman's Virg.inia To Automatically Becomes Wider by Smartjeezy01(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2023
It happen after the menstrual flow. The Virgina will look wider and slippery when insert your joy stick raw and it will come back to normal after some days.

1 Like

Re: Is It Natural For Your Woman's Virg.inia To Automatically Becomes Wider by MrBroke(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
Yes she's cheating with that your friend.
Re: Is It Natural For Your Woman's Virg.inia To Automatically Becomes Wider by Kanixt(m): 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
Jambula:
Is it natural after like 3 days we didn't had se.x,she came back and became wider?
It has happened before and she said it was because she was about seeing her period,now she has finished seeing her period and this is happening again,note that the private part got closed before,I am worried because we are suppose to get married before March next year.

You sound suspicious.....I don't see this marriage going far

Is it natural?
Re: Is It Natural For Your Woman's Virg.inia To Automatically Becomes Wider by Kanixt(m): 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2023
Jambula:

You sound suspicious... I don't see this marriage going far

Is it natural?
Re: Is It Natural For Your Woman's Virg.inia To Automatically Becomes Wider by Zubbyangel555(f): 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
After your period your vagina is still wet so it makes it wide and slippery until after 3 to 4 days
Re: Is It Natural For Your Woman's Virg.inia To Automatically Becomes Wider by tivhador: 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2023
Are you dumb? I'm sure she told you something like that. Oga wise up, she don dey collect thicker gbola elsewhere
Jambula:

Is it natural?

1 Like

Re: Is It Natural For Your Woman's Virg.inia To Automatically Becomes Wider by Jambula: 3:53am On Jan 09
namedo:

You almost made me felt I was wrong,now the truth is out, she's fxcking someone else,you all should think well before commenting here on NL
Re: Is It Natural For Your Woman's Virg.inia To Automatically Becomes Wider by imagrg(m): 4:17am On Jan 09
It seems you are dating another lady and you are looking for an excuse to dump this one.

Ladies go porous between their legs during their ovulation period. sad
Jambula:

You almost made me felt I was wrong,now the truth is out, she's fxcking someone else,you all should think well before commenting here on NL
Re: Is It Natural For Your Woman's Virg.inia To Automatically Becomes Wider by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:47am On Jan 09
Jambula:

Did she confirm it herself?
Re: Is It Natural For Your Woman's Virg.inia To Automatically Becomes Wider by Prettygirl200(f): 7:56am On Jan 09
Jambula:

Is it natural?
Oga it is normal, after a woman mensuarates her vagina will be wet and open for about 2 to 3 days, that alone even makes thrusting easier you don't need much work for her to be wet down there, they there make u dey fine wetyn no spoil, u wan make u tell u wetyn u wan hear but we won't.
Re: Is It Natural For Your Woman's Virg.inia To Automatically Becomes Wider by Prettygirl200(f): 1:32pm On Jan 09
imagrg:
It seems you are dating another lady and you are looking for an excuse to dump this one.

Exactly, that was my thoughts too.
Re: Is It Natural For Your Woman's Virg.inia To Automatically Becomes Wider by Quality20(m): 1:59pm On Jan 09
Yes and that's why its not good for a lady to have more than one man otherwise the thing widens. Sometimes if a woman cheats while d husband is away, she quickly uses Tighteners before d husband come back if not d husband will feel n know that she cheated as a result of d widened orifice

3 Likes

Re: Is It Natural For Your Woman's Virg.inia To Automatically Becomes Wider by Jambula: 2:40pm On Feb 05
imagrg:

I won't say anything but she has gone,and women like her will defend themselves here on Nairaland
Re: Is It Natural For Your Woman's Virg.inia To Automatically Becomes Wider by drimzsmoke(m): 2:48pm On Feb 05
Weknowbetter:
Is this why nairaland came back, for foolishness

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Natural For Your Woman's Virg.inia To Automatically Becomes Wider by drimzsmoke(m): 2:55pm On Feb 05
Jambula:

I won't say anything but she has gone,and women like her will defend themselves here on Nairaland

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ode!!!
So you knew your woman was cheating on you by the size of her introitus, abi Your brain is paining you!!!

(1) (Reply)

How I Took Your Girlfriend / Is This Problem Spiritual Or Medical? / Hello Guys! These Are What Your Er3ction Says About Your Heart Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.