Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,603 members, 7,955,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee (6189 Views)

A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:53am On Jan 25, 2018
You could use her stupidity to your own advantage ..

Only if you're wise .
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by Marshalxv(m): 11:08am On Jan 25, 2018
Opportunity comes but once bro,
you can use that situation to ur own advantage.
This is the best time to be in good terms with ur olosho(olosho). Milk the hell out of that sin(ator).

I trust myself it takes me less than a minute to demote a gf to mere friends with benefit. I cannot come and go and loose .

1 Like

Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by EngrXrix(m): 11:31am On Jan 25, 2018
Ladiesdream:
There is this senator that is sleeping with my fiancee, I caught them and I have evidence what can I do? Let me not go futher but I want to rubbish him what is the best way I can do....
Take advantage of it and use it to better yourself n your life. Do not result to blackmailing cuz u cud be killed. Senators are very powerful in nigeria. she shud tell him to put u in a place where u can get a good living or give u a contract worth millions. In nigeria all u need is connection and u have one at ur doorstep. Dont let jealousy blind u from what is obtainable. Don't dull!
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by MrExpensive: 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
[quote author=LifeofAirforce post=64497960]You could use her stupidity to your own advantage ..

Only if you're wise .[/quo
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ladiesdream:
There is this senator that is sleeping with my fiancee, I caught them and I have evidence what can I do? Let me not go futher but I want to rubbish him what is the best way I can do....

Rubbish ke, scope you fiancee to help get an appointment probably a contract from him. He can have her. Make hay when the sunshine
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by Mrnakeina(m): 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
Rubbish him on what grounds na?

Even married folks adopt divorce in situations like this talk more of an ordinary boyfriend.

Bros count your loss and your blessing and you'll thank God eventually.

You've just been delivered from broken marriage/home!
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by byemx06(m): 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
olihilistic:
I rather have my codeine quench am with meatpie

Erigga
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
Normally there is nuffin u can do. senator? that dude could be not within your touch unless you got contingencies! in reality, he will continue to fvck your fiance up to when she becomes your wife and beyond (no insult intended)
practically you should rethink marrying that girl, be dating her but engage another. that t0t0 nor be your own alone. a stitch in time saves 9
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by byemx06(m): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
you should be glad is senator .........if na all this broke guys watin you go do.
baba u better step up ur game
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by izaray(f): 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ladiesdream:
her connection is what is holding my federal job
Really That means you knew exactly what you went for nah...Guy stop complaining, and use ur brain wisely
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by Donjazzy12(m): 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ladiesdream:
Calm down!

If you are serious. Contact me on zody6@yahoo.com. I have a plan that will rubbish them and you still make money.
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
This is serious grin

Hope not Tokunboh and Kogi Senator sad
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
Dump her asap. Don't rubbish the senator, e no concern him.
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by pointblank247(m): 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
just in case u dont kno, messing the name of a nigerian senator can lead to an untimely death.
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by slimay(m): 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
Congrats bro.....she don nail it
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by Pat081: 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nairaland forum is now b use to post brainless n foolish post want is our own now If he likes he can slp with ur sister dat is ur own personal problem did he force her to ve sex with him ? Dis show dat u re jobless looking after who ur gal friend is following cum to think of it re u nt dating someone b4 her? Find work to do n stop crying after one gal
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by MetroBaba1(m): 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
clarocuzioo:
That's a stupid thing to do, you can be smart about it, use your girl to make use of the senator's connection, when you are properly established, use the money you made to get good, decent and more beautiful girl and marry her which simply implies dumping ur present "olosho" girlfriend at the right time, or better still just leave her and move on with your life.
Don't go and start a war you don't have the capacity in all ramifications to fight.

Your Brain Is Working

Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by christ007(m): 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ladiesdream:
I know but there is problem between me and my fiancee now
put the blame on your fiancee and can you till marry her
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by Ladiesdream: 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
slimay:
Congrats bro.....she don nail it
really
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by Ladiesdream: 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Mrnakeina:
Rubbish him on what grounds na?

Even married folks adopt divorce in situations like this talk more of an ordinary boyfriend.

Bros count your loss and your blessing and you'll thank God eventually.

You've just been delivered from broken marriage/home!
she read all una comment she is on nairaland too it wasn't easy oooo quarrel
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by Ladiesdream: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
You could use her stupidity to your own advantage ..

Only if you're wise .
I don't plan to wicked her ooooo
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by slimay(m): 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ladiesdream:
really
Yh......time to leave the babe or enjoy the goodies with her in peace
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by mrcrabs(m): 12:20am On Jan 27, 2018
olihilistic:
I rather have my codeine quench am with meatpie

Erigga fan spotted
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by chucs: 2:12am On Jan 27, 2018
Guy make sure say u dey protect urself cuz some of these senators and politicians dey carry HIV dey waka. Thats my worry for u.
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by Ladiesdream: 10:55am On Jan 27, 2018
chucs:
Guy make sure say u dey protect urself cuz some of these senators and politicians dey carry HIV dey waka. Thats my worry for u.
I have heard
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by 1Natty(m): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
clarocuzioo:
That's a stupid thing to do, you can be smart about it, use your girl to make use of the senator's connection, when you are properly established, use the money you made to get good, decent and more beautiful girl and marry her which simply implies dumping ur present "olosho" girlfriend at the right time, or better still just leave her and move on with your life.
Don't go and start a war you don't have the capacity in all ramifications to fight.

U go school my bro.
9ice one
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by SalamRushdie: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
clarocuzioo:

Op follow this advise and move to the next level ..many have used this recipe
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by Shegzy8(m): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
guy pm me jare...sure millions waiting or email me...shegzy161@gmail.com....am damn serious ooo...no waste this opportunity
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by jorion(m): 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
clarocuzioo:

I no know y guys no wan gree wise. Senator + girlfriend = connections. Intact, I will be driving her to him myself. No be fiancee I call her?
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by Ladiesdream: 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
jorion:

I no know y guys no wan gree wise. Senator + girlfriend = connections. Intact, I will be driving her to him myself. No be fiancee I call her?
hmmm I get u bro
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by Ladiesdream: 9:26am On Mar 13, 2019
Ok good advice from everyone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] / I Caught My Two Bosses Who Hated Each Other Having Sex / Can You Date Or Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.