Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,005 members, 7,814,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... - Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (109652 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
https://steemit.com/introduceyourself/@saviour19/meet-save-an-introduction-of-myself

please follow and upvote, I will do same
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
warriboy21:

So is 25steem 25 x 1300?
N32, 500
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by kentochi(m): 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
genaro2000:

congrats bro, how long did it take before you were approved and when did you register
Within 7 days
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by kentochi(m): 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
tosyne2much:
Congrats bro

When you want to make you introductory post, let it be very detailed. Talk about yourself, how you got to know about steemit, your gifts and talents and how you can plan to contribute positively to the platform. Make exaggerations about what you have heard about steemit and hype members of Steemit. Tell them you have heard that steemit is full of intellects and you are always willing to learn from them. Never tell them you have come to Steemit to make money oooo cheesy cheesy

I repeat! Make it short but very detailed and on point.. Don't just post two sentences and think you have posted introductory message.
You can't be faceless with your introductory post. You will earn nothing

Then find very captivating pictures and attach it to your introductory message. I mean a very clear picture with a good background.

Goodluck
Thanks
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by naijaobi(m): 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
Guys please read, upvote and follow..thanks
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
If you have an account to sale, contact me. I can pay in SBD
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
tosyne2much:
You got me wrong ma

I said with 3000SP, you get an upvote worth $0.90.. And you need about 100 steem to lease that for a month

If you are leasing 3000SP for a week that will cost you around 25 steem

The rate of steem is currently N1,300

Which one would you go for?

It seems great, but I don't have that much on me right now. Guess I'll have to wait till the end of the month.

Thanks though. Can I contact you by month end?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
tosyne2much:
You need just one steem to lease 100 SP for 7 days

But wait ooooo! Wetin you wan do with 100 SP? cheesy

Lol. I want to use it. like how much can I expect to get per upvote with 100sp?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by mistercharles: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
Omo this steemit dey select people??
Why they never comfirm my account na??
E don reach 7 days o
Jus send me useless code for phone and since that day nothing
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
Godmother:

It seems great, but I don't have that much on me right now. Guess I'll have to wait till the end of the month.

Thanks though. Can I contact you by month end?
I'm available... Don't go into debt oooo.. If it's only 15 steem you can afford, then you will lease the SP for 15 steem

U grab?

3 Likes

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
Godmother:

Lol. I want to use it. like how much can I expect to get per upvote with 100sp?
That's $0.03 upvote
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by warriboy21(m): 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
tosyne2much:
N32, 500
Almost 100$.

So dat can gv 0.03 to upvote personal post abi?.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
warriboy21:

Almost 100$.

So dat can gv 0.03 to upvote personal post abi?.
With 25 steem, you can lease 700SP for 4 weeks

This is what what you should be getting per upvote

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by naijaobi(m): 12:04am On Feb 19, 2018
Guys please read, upvote and follow
Thanks.
https://steemit.com/africa/@genetica/african-ecoomic-problems
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by coolscott(m): 1:20am On Feb 19, 2018
OhGeeBee:

I have a second account I can trade.
Can I see that account please?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by OhGeeBee: 3:16am On Feb 19, 2018
coolscott:

Can I see that account please?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by warriboy21(m): 7:35am On Feb 19, 2018
tosyne2much:

Do u have steemit to sell?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 7:58am On Feb 19, 2018
tosyne2much:
I'm available... Don't go into debt oooo.. If it's only 15 steem you can afford, then you will lease the SP for 15 steem

U grab?

Yeah, I grab.
My money is tired up but I do kindle publishing and should get paid on the 28th. I'll use that to purchase more steem.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 8:01am On Feb 19, 2018
warriboy21:
Do u have steemit to sell?
You mean steemit account?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by pabon(m): 8:10am On Feb 19, 2018
funshyboi:

baba I did as you've said, but it's close to 24 hours and no votes from any of them Is there something am not getting right

What exactly did you do?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by pabon(m): 8:11am On Feb 19, 2018
Godmother:

Yeah, I grab.
My money is tired up but I do kindle publishing and should get paid on the 28th. I'll use that to purchase more steem.

You will teach me kindle publishing ooo

3 Likes

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 19, 2018
OhGeeBee:

I have a second account I can trade.
How much is it bro? Can you take payment in SBD?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by chineduho: 8:37am On Feb 19, 2018
At what SP can one begin to earn curation reward & how do i check my SP
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 9:20am On Feb 19, 2018
pabon:

You will teach me kindle publishing ooo

No wahala if you will also teach me some secrets in steemit cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 9:22am On Feb 19, 2018
chineduho:
At what SP can one begin to earn curation reward & how do i check my SP
Go to your wallet and you will find it there

You begin to earn curation rewards the moment your upvote value becomes $0.01.. To be frank, such upvote is insignificant, therefore, you're are getting almost nothing.

Your upvote begins to have $0.01 worth of upvote the moment you SP gets to 17
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 9:23am On Feb 19, 2018
Godmother:

Yeah, I grab.
How do you teach me kindle publishing?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by OhGeeBee: 10:03am On Feb 19, 2018
SirAbdulthe1st:

How much is it bro? Can you take payment in SBD?
It's just five thousands naira.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by naijaobi(m): 10:26am On Feb 19, 2018
tosyne2much:

Can I lease steem power from you please?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 10:35am On Feb 19, 2018
naijaobi:

Can I lease steem power from you please?
No you can't bro.. I'm just building my SP too cool
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by naijaobi(m): 10:38am On Feb 19, 2018
tosyne2much:
No you can't bro.. I'm just building my SP too cool
Okay thanks..If you know where I can lease, abeg link me up.
cc: doyinisaac
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by naijaobi(m): 10:40am On Feb 19, 2018
But wait oo tosyne2much , your signature shows you sell steem undecided
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 10:40am On Feb 19, 2018
naijaobi:

Okay thanks..If you know where I can lease, abeg link me up.
cc: doyinisaac
Doyinisaac is a whale so he should be able to lease you SP cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (77) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.