Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... - Business (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (109626 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by naijaobi(m): 10:42am On Feb 19, 2018
tosyne2much:
Doyinisaac is a whale so he should be able to lease you SP cool
Baba doyinisaac abeg come to my aid. I'm still a fingerling oo.. help me grow to a tilapia
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by deewon56: 11:58am On Feb 19, 2018
tosyne2much:
Amen ooooo... What community do you belong? I mean do you partake in SP leasing too?
baba how can one lease his or her steemit power and what is delegation means
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by funshyboi(m): 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
pabon:

What exactly did you do?
I posted tru the busy.org after which I used the listed tags, but no votes from any of them

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Ammyluv2003(f): 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
tosyne2much:
Go to your wallet and you will find it there

You begin to earn curation rewards the moment your upvote value becomes $0.01.. To be frank, such upvote is insignificant, therefore, you're are getting almost nothing.

Your upvote begins to have $0.01 worth of upvote the moment you SP gets to 17

Oh boy! 17 ke? Mehn, I never even start sef...chai!
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
tosyne2much:
Doyinisaac is a whale so he should be able to lease you SP cool
1000steem per steempower tongue
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
naijaobi:
But wait oo tosyne2much , your signature shows you sell steem undecided
Yes now.. I buy and sell steem

I already said it before
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
Cc

Doyinisaac
Tosyne2much

Please come to my aid o. I just played around minnowbooster and this is what I got

Please what does it mean?

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ammyluv2003:

Oh boy! 17 ke? Mehn, I never even start sef...chai!
You sef don see am abi? cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
Godmother:
Cc

Doyinisaac
Tosyne2much

Please come to my aid o. I just played around minnowbooster and this is what I got

I don't think you have a business with this one

Go to 'lease new seem power".. You should be playing around that side tongue
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
tosyne2much:
I don't think you have a business with this one

Go to 'lease new seem power".. You should be playing around that side tongue

That's what I did then requested for 200 sp for 2 weeks. Paid 2 steems for that. Then logged in and this is what I got.

Minnowbooster also sent $0.001 so to my account twice.

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by naijaobi(m): 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
tosyne2much:
Yes now.. I buy and sell steem

I already said it before
Na im i de ask since oo.. how much u dey sell. .
I need 25 steem
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
Is there anyone who can sell Bittrex account for me here?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
Godmother:

That's what I did then requested for 200 sp for 2 weeks. Paid 2 steems for that. Then logged in and this is what I got.

Minnowbooster also sent $0.001 so to my account twice.
That's how every one receives it.. I don't know why they do that anyway cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
tosyne2much:
That's how every one receives it.. I don't know why they do that anyway cheesy

Wait, does it mean I have been accepted to receive the 200SP for a week? And if yes, how do I use this $0.001 they keep sending?

Also, my voting power is below 70. Well that affect me if I upvote. Cos I tried to and received $0.00.

Abeg no vex for all these my many many questions cheesy You know I'm still a minnow. I no no anything cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by naijaobi(m): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
naijaobi:

Na im i de ask since oo.. how much u dey sell. .
I need 25 steem
cc: tosyne2much
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
naijaobi:
Na im i de ask since oo.. how much u dey sell. . I need 25 steem
I sell at N1, 350
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
Godmother:
Cc

Doyinisaac
Tosyne2much

this one is meant for those that want to buy upvotes.....it is different from leasing of steempower...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
doyinisaac:
this one is meant for those that want to buy upvotes.....it is different from leasing of steempower...

Hah!
Does it mean I bought upvote instead?
Please, I beg you, explain cos I'm so confused.
I dunno who sent me this oversabi work. I would have waited for you or Tosyne2much to put me through instead of trying to do it on my own
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
Godmother:

Hah!
Does it mean I bought upvote instead?
Please, I beg you, explain cos I'm so confused.
I dunno who sent me this oversabi work. I would have waited for you or Tosyne2much to put me through instead of trying to do it on my own
when you leased steempower what did they tell you or show you??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by warriboy21(m): 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
tosyne2much:
You mean steemit account?

Sorry steempower to lease
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Emmandus(m): 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
I am always very proud of the Nigerian Spirit, we will always find a way to move forward and advance at every opportunity.

I appreciate all great content shared here...

I just joined steemit last month and I am still learning all I can to maximize the opportunity.

My goal is to make some $1000 weekly income with this platform even though I am just about $.01 with so much to learn.

I will love to follow anyone on the thread my username is @eainspires

I hope to learn all I can about consistency of posting, possibility of withdraw with binance and lots morr

Thanks

Emmanuel Ayeni

4 Likes

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
doyinisaac:
when you leased steempower what did they tell you or show you??

Nothing. That's why I decided to log in.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by naijaobi(m): 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
tosyne2much:
I sell at N1, 350
Haba..u added extra 350? grin
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
Godmother:

Nothing. That's why I decided to log in.
when you logged in what did you see??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by DRISKLEF(m): 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
How long does it take for new users to get confirm by Steemit
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
naijaobi:
Haba..u added extra 350? grin
Who tell you day steem na 1k? cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
DRISKLEF:
How long does it take for new users to get confirm by Steemit
It makes a year before users get confirmed cool
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
tosyne2much:
Is there anyone who can sell Bittrex account for me here?
I have one for sale

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by naijaobi(m): 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
tosyne2much:
Who tell you day steem na 1k? cheesy
Sell at 1k for your boi nah.. just to wish me goodluck in this Streemit biz cool
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
tosyne2much:
It makes a year before users get confirmed cool
a year as in how??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Ammyluv2003(f): 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
doyinisaac:
a year as in how??

Definitely a joke! Lolz grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (77) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.