Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (109719 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
Marvel1206:

See as e enter 35 pages.. You Don work for here no be small sir
Na Doyinisaac be our oga for here ooooo.. I just dey try assist am ni cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Marvel1206: 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
tosyne2much:
Na Doyinisaac be our oga for here ooooo.. I just dey try assist am ni cheesy
Wetin be e username
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
Marvel1206:

Wetin be e username
Him wan dey anonymous oooo.. I beg am to reply my mail sef him no gree
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Marvel1206: 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
tosyne2much:
Him wan dey anonymous oooo.. I beg am to reply my mail sef him no gree
grin grin steemit de help hide identity na.. Choi
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
Marvel1206:
grin grin steemit de help hide identity na.. Choi
Na so baba
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Rukkydelta(f): 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
Good evening guys
I just joined steemit recently

Make una welcome me as a new comer

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Marvel1206: 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Good evening guys
I just joined steemit recently

Welcome sweetheart kiss
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Good evening guys I just joined steemit recently
Han Han. You sef enter here cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Rukkydelta(f): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
Marvel1206:

Welcome sweetheart kiss
Thanks bitterlemon kiss

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Marvel1206: 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
Rukkydelta:

Thanks bitterlemon kiss
You can't even use something like strawberry or sweet potatoes..

Wickedness

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Rukkydelta(f): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
tosyne2much:
Han Han. You sef enter here cheesy
Yes o Mr 10 list
I am tired of being the chairlady of broke girls association in my hood
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
Rukkydelta:

Yes o Mr 10 list
Everything will soon come to an end dear
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Rukkydelta(f): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Marvel1206:

You can't even use something like strawberry or sweet potatoes..

Wickedness
My only bitter kola please don't be angry

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Marvel1206: 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
Rukkydelta:

My only bitter kola please don't be angry
cry cry cry There is God

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Rukkydelta(f): 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
tosyne2much:
Everything will soon come to an end dear
Amen

But why didn't you introduce me to steemit as you know I am damn broke?

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
cheehummer:
Ah. I'm impatiently waiting to be accepted. I know it won't be easy but with my background writing novels, I think I'm 'home'. For now i de read up on steem and follow activity on this thread.
@doyinisaac and everyone, una well done.
Meanwhile it's day 2 since I registered or signed up.
have they approved your account??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
Rukkydelta:

Yes o Mr 10 list

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Rukkydelta(f): 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
Marvel1206:

cry cry cry There is God
Baby boo I am sorry was just kidding around
You know that you are my honey and milk na
My forever darling

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
Still looking for steemit account to buy. Hola if you have one.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by cheehummer(f): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
doyinisaac:
have they approved your account??
They haven't o. But its day 4. When i read about others waitting in line I'm forced to be patient. But I'm getting impatient o.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
cheehummer:

They haven't o. But its day 4. When i read about others waitting in line I'm forced to be patient. But I'm getting impatient o.
Don't worry,they will approve it...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by harnuh01(m): 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
doyinisaac:
is it up to seven working days??if it is then re-register again

Yes it is. Will register again then. Would you suggest I use the same number I used in registering before? or should I use another? Please I need a reply ASAP shocked
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by pabon(m): 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
funshyboi:
I posted tru the busy.org after which I used the listed tags, but no votes from any of them

It is not guaranteed but a guy I told this same thing got an upvote. Just keep using the site to do your postings and using the tag

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
harnuh01:

Yes it is. Will register again then. Would you suggest I use the same number I used in registering before? or should I use another? Please I need a reply ASAP shocked
yeah you can use the same number
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by chineduho: 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
pabon:

It is not guaranteed but a guy I told this same thing got an upvote. Just keep using the site to do your postings and using the tag

Any chance we should expect the steemstem & steemiteducation tutorials
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by pabon(m): 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
chineduho:

Any chance we should expect the steemstem & steemiteducation tutorials

oh! I almost forgot about that. Lemme see what I can do. Maybe, I'll get you a link to read up yourself. What ya say?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
doyinisaac:
create good contents and follow the PPP.....PPP is persistence,patience and perfection....

Thanks for replying. I'd scan through the pages of this thread to see what has been discussed.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Marvel1206: 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
Rukkydelta:

Baby boo I am sorry was just kidding around
You know that you are my honey and milk na
My forever darling
grin grin that's the spirit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Marvel1206: 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
pabon:

Posted thrice, didn't get an upvote. Got it the third time. Esteem also upvotes too
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Marvel1206: 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
harnuh01:

My own registration took two weeks while some hours.
You can try change of email
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by pabon(m): 11:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
Marvel1206:
Posted thrice, didn't get an upvote. Got it the third time. Esteem also upvotes too

Exactly!
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by pabon(m): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
for those who want to do steemstem posts, please read up this post
https://steemit.com/steemstem/@steemstem/helpful-guidelines-for-crafting-steemstem-content

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (77) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.