Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... - Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (109654 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
SirAbdulthe1st:
I have one for sale
How much baba.. No bill me ooo cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by warriboy21(m): 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Emmandus:
I am always very proud of the Nigerian Spirit, we will always find a way to move forward and advance at every opportunity.

I appreciate all great content shared here...

I just joined steemit last month and I am still learning all I can to maximize the opportunity.

My goal is to make some $1000 weekly income with this platform even though I am just about $.01 with so much to learn.

I will love to follow anyone on the thread my username is @eainspires

I hope to learn all I can about consistency of posting, possibility of withdraw with binance and lots morr

Thanks

Emmanuel Ayeni
welcomei jus followed u.. follow@ridimic1
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
naijaobi:

Sell at 1k for your boi nah.. just to wish me goodluck in this Streemit biz cool
Anybody wey sell steem to you 1k na 419 cheesy cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Loladelolz(m): 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
Heyy guys,I've not been approved for 2weeks now. I just signed up for another one with different email and number.[/color] I'd like to be added to the whatsapp group.
My number is 09023773398 [color=#000000]
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
tosyne2much:
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
SirAbdulthe1st:
Is it a verified one?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
tosyne2much:
Why do you want to buy one though? Did they reject your application?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
SirAbdulthe1st:

Why do you want to buy one though? Did they reject your application?
Registration is not available for now.. They said it will be available very soon but I need to trade

I use poloniex but SBD and steem are currently disabled so I need Bittrex for now.. U grab?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
tosyne2much:
Registration is not available for now.. They said it will be available very soon but I need to trade

I use poloniex but SBD and steem is currently disabled so I need Bittrex for now.. U grab?
Yes. That of 3k is not verified so withdrawal not available till after verification (uploading ID)

I have a verified one, with 8 IGNIS coin and 8 eboost coin. That'll go for 6k.

Their combined worth (eboost and Ignis) are $5.2 as at present market value.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
35 pages already! The last time I viewed this thread, it was just few pages not upto 5. Hian! All you Steemit people should show me the way please!

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
SirAbdulthe1st:

Yes. That of 3k is not verified so withdrawal not available till after verification (uploading ID)

I have a verified one, with 8 IGNIS coin and 8 eboost coin. That'll go for 6k.

Their combined worth (eboost and Ignis) are $5.2 as at present market value.
I believe you can easily find a National ID card or driver's license to verify the first one

Let me give you 4k for the verified one boss.. That's what I can afford bro

I can transfer the coin to you into another wallet [/i]
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
tosyne2much:
I believe you can easily find a National ID card or driver's license to verify the first one

Yes, i
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
tosyne2much:

Yes, I have a card to verify it.

For the verified one, 6k is it bro.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
SirAbdulthe1st:

Yes, I have a card to verify it.

For the verified one, 6k is it bro.
Let's seal it 4k.. I broke gan these days baba

Abeg baba
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
tosyne2much:

Yes, i have a card to verify the first one.

6k is a good deal bro, and it is what i am selling it for.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
SirAbdulthe1st:

Yes, i have a card to verify the first one.

6k is a good deal bro, and it is what i am selling it for.
Okay bro

I can't afford it
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
tosyne2much:
Okay bro

I can't afford it
Okay bro, no wahala
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by daudugod(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
What if this steemit.com site get oversaturated wouldn't it lead to a close down or inability for them to pay their creators...I am just asking to know
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
daudugod:
What if this steemit.com site get oversaturated wouldn't it lead to a close down or inability for them to pay their creators...I am just asking to know

If that happens, which I doubt, you look for alternative sites running the same blockchain programme and port there cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
daudugod:
You don't know this thing works.. Steemit is not really paying you per se, they are also earning profit too. (you don see anybody wey dey do business without the intention of making profit before ?

There's a way they regulate everything so that there would be no inflation. A particular number of steem and SBD have already been allocated for those e amongst. All the earnings you're seeing are only circulating from the hand of one person to another. It's a rotational thing.

That steemit is recording massive users daily does not change anything. The only thing I see here is that it will become a bit difficult to earn due to the fact that it will be the survival of the fittest

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
Joseid:
35 pages already! The last time I viewed this thread, it was just few pages not upto 5. Hian! All you Steemit people should show me the way please!
create good contents and follow the PPP.....PPP is persistence,patience and perfection....
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ammyluv2003:

Definitely a joke! Lolz grin grin grin
grin i fear ooo
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by daudugod(m): 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
Godmother:

If that happens, which I doubt, you look for alternative sites running the same blockchain programme and port there cheesy

Which possibly I guess they are none for now
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by daudugod(m): 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
tosyne2much:
You don't know this thing works.. Steemit is not really paying you per se, they are also earning profit too. (you don see anybody wey dey do business without the intention of making profit before ?

There's a way they regulate everything so that there would be no inflation. A particular number of steem and SBD have already been allocated for those e amongst. All the earnings you're seeing are only circulating from the hand of one person to another. It's a rotational thing.

That steemit is recording massive users daily does not change anything. The only thing I see here is that it will become a bit difficult to earn due to the fact that it will be the survival of the fittest

OK then just signed up some minutes ago, how long does it possibly take at max for my account to be approved but after inputting my phone number and receiving my confirmation code, I didn't receive any email from them in my mail box, hope no problem at all.. Let someone please reply me
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
daudugod:

OK then just signed up some minutes ago, how long does it possibly take at max for my account to be approved but after inputting my phone number and receiving my confirmation code, I didn't receive any email from them in my mail box, hope no problem at all.. Let someone please reply me
Things are now changing so I can't really say

Maybe you should try register two accounts so as to be on the safe side

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by harnuh01(m): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
Good evening everyone. It's been 7 days since I registered please. Waiting for this approval of a thing is really killing! What do you suggest I do? I also want to implement what I've learnt here.

More so, I really commend the effort of the op and others contributing on this thread. You've done well and I pray the almighty bless you all bountifully.

Please help we that are yet to be approved o make we too dey make steady income like you. shocked

cc:doyinisaac
cc:tosyne2much et other boss
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
daudugod:

Baba start praying. Some of us that registered recently were never approved, getting to a month. And new registration doesn't send email confirmation link.

Maybe they are overwhelmed by new signups. I've seen popular youtubers signing up recently and with them definitely will be massive signups cos of popularity.

Steemit dey one kind sef, no support contact, nothing.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Marvel1206: 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
Y'all steemit members grin grin
TOSYNE2MUCH why u no tell me say this kind thread dey here
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
Marvel1206:
Y'all steemit members grin grin
TOSYNE2MUCH why u no tell me say this kind thread dey here
E kuku dey baba

This kind platform make sense.. Make people come together make we help ourselves
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Marvel1206: 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
tosyne2much:
E kuku dey baba

This kind platform make sense.. Make people come together make we help ourselves
See as e enter 35 pages.. You Don work for here no be small sir
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
harnuh01:
Good evening everyone. It's been 7 days since I registered please. Waiting for this approval of a thing is really killing! What do you suggest I do? I also want to implement what I've learnt here.

More so, I really commend the effort of the op and others contributing on this thread. You've done well and I pray the almighty bless you all bountifully.

Please help we that are yet to be approved o make we too dey make steady income like you. shocked

cc:tosyne2much et other boss
Exercise more patience baba.. If you can't, buy an account from someone
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
harnuh01:

is it up to seven working days??if it is then re-register again

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (77) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.