Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... - Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (109669 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Ammyluv2003(f): 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
doyinisaac:
@ammyluv2003 i answered the question

Thank you boss! God bless you plenty plenty
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Pedro101(m): 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
Please I already register on steemit and I have been approved, how many hours do I have to wait after I have written my introductory post and he is possible to post more than one article in a day?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
Pedro101:
Please I already register on steemit and I have been approved, how many hours do I have to wait after I have written my introductory post and he is possible to post than one article in a day?
yeah very sure
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Pedro101(m): 12:08am On Feb 26, 2018
When I post a new article, what then happen to the previous one I already have, can he still be upvoted?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 1:54am On Feb 26, 2018
Pedro101:
When I post a new article, what then happen to the previous one I already have, can he still be upvoted?
yeah it can still be upvoted
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Pedro101(m): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2018
Thank you so much for the good work you are doing here, I am really greatful, Please add me up to your whatsapp group 08050238573
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 8:53am On Feb 26, 2018
Pedro101:
Thank you so much for the good work you are doing here, I am really greatful, Please add me up to your whatsapp group 08050238573
i did not create any whatsapp group......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by afolwalex20(m): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2018
AncientTimes:

Thank you so much, sir.
Will the passwords be sent to my email or to my phone.

Third, what is the implication is opening an account from the USA with IP from that side and operating it here in Nigeria.

Try registering with your number again. It should work, I guess you didn't input it the right way.
After +234, you don't need to add the first zero in your number, just the remaining 10 is needed.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Steemitlicensed(m): 9:28am On Feb 26, 2018
Upvote for upvote would really make sense. Lots of discord channel using this medium. You can as well use Zappl it makes sense.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by AncientTimes: 10:17am On Feb 26, 2018
afolwalex20:

Try registering with your number again. It should work, I guess you didn't input it the right way.
After +234, you don't need to add the first zero in your number, just the remaining 10 is needed.

I have been doing a lot of internet stuff and I KKOW that. I added : +2348033445566. That is what I added.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by johnhack: 11:40am On Feb 26, 2018
i have registered to steemit, how can i start earning
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by afolwalex20(m): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
johnhack:
i have registered to steemit, how can i start earning

you read everything from the first page and you still asked this?

Or you didn't bother going through it?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by cheehummer(f): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
Still haven't been approved. I registered on the 16th. Tired
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by preciousifeoma(f): 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
cheehummer:
same thing happened to me,,,i now registered again and that was when they now approved it...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by preciousifeoma(f): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
tosyne2much:
It will surely bounce back
hello tosin,please i tried calling the number on your signature and it was saying your number was switched off,i am calling you because i want to buy "steem".....please how can i call you??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Marvel1206: 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
cheehummer:

Looks like it's becoming increasingly hard to get approved as days go by.

I got approved after 2 weeks though with another email. October

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by cheehummer(f): 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
Let's see what happens by the end of today
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Lampert505(m): 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
tosyne2much:
I guess you're talking about the telegram I created.. Click the link on my signature
yeah God go bless u my brother

U will be my mentor if I get a new phone
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by JacksonD7: 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
Pedro101:
Please I already register on steemit and I have been approved, how many hours do I have to wait after I have written my introductory post and he is possible to post more than one article in a day?

You can publish your introductory post any time you want.

You can publish as many articles as you want in a day.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Ammyluv2003(f): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
JacksonD7:

You can publish your introductory post any time you want.

You can publish as many articles as you want in a day.

Not as many you want bro!
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by elmas(m): 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
My mentors in the house kindly help a brother.

I have been trying to register on steemit but it's not been going through, i have not been able to get confirmation code on my mobile phone in order to proceed in my registration process, I've tried another different number but still the same problem.

Guys in the house please help me out.

Many thanks

@tosyne2much
@doyinisaac
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by OhGeeBee: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
elmas:
My mentors in the house kindly help a brother.

I have been trying to register on steemit but it's not been going through, i have not been able to get confirmation code on my mobile phone in order to proceed in my registration process, I've tried another different number but still the same problem.

Guys in the house please help me out.

Many thanks

@tosyne2much
@doyinisaac
Try from a different IP address. or better still you can buy an account if you're that desperate.

Patience is the key bro.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by AncientTimes: 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
Pedro101:
Please, when did you enter your details and how long did it take before you were approved . Your comment will be appreciated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by AncientTimes: 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Marvel1206:

Looks like it's becoming increasingly hard to get approved as days go by.

I got approved after 2 weeks though with another email. October

Please, when did you enter your details and how long did it take you before you got approved?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by AncientTimes: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
preciousifeoma:
same thing happened to me,,,i now registered again and that was when they now approved it...

Did you use the same phone number and the same email addresses for the second registration.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Marvel1206: 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
AncientTimes:

Please, when did you enter your details and how long did it take you before you got approved?

I re registered on a Monday night and got approved 24 hours later
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by AncientTimes: 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
Marvel1206:

I re registered on a Monday night and got approved 24 hours later

The same phone number and email address like the previous one?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by JacksonD7: 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ammyluv2003:

Not as many you want bro!

I doubt there's a limit to how many posts you can make in a day. There are people on steemit who make it a priority, to post at least 100 comments per day.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Marvel1206: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
AncientTimes:

The same phone number and email address like the previous one?
Same number but different mail
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Marvel1206: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
JacksonD7:

I doubt there's a limit to how many posts you can make in a day. There are people on steemit who make it a priority, to post at least 100 comments per day.

Even if you can make 200 quality comments a day, it is very good.

Not comments such as "nice post" or "nice one".
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Pedro101(m): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
AncientTimes:

Please, when did you enter your details and how long did it take before you were approved . Your comment will be appreciated.

Just 3 days and my account was approved, but sometimes it take more days
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
preciousifeoma:
hello tosin,please i tried calling the number on your signature and it was saying your number was switched off,i am calling you because i want to buy "steem".....please how can i call you??
Sorry dear... You can try calling me again

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (77) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.