Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... - Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (110779 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by naijaobi(m): 11:03am On Mar 01, 2018
mistercharles:

Jigga fvck you!
I'm glad you now know what to do cool
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Ammyluv2003(f): 11:24am On Mar 01, 2018
Godmother:
This steemit can be sweet sometimes grin
I made a comment on one guy's post, only for one whale wey the thing no concern to come and dash me $6.41.

The guy replied my welcome and I went back to say "You are welcome" and the whale dashed me another $6.41.

Chai! Now I'm singing in happiness and I have followed the whale shapaly.

My mission this week will be to drop a comment on all his post

Chai! I'm happy for you girl! Congrats
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by cheehummer(f): 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
I finally registered through anonsteem.
Make una upvote my first post.
https://steemit.com/introduceyourself/@vanessahampton/the-weirdest-introduceyourselfpost
Thanks
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doingood: 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
Please I tried to register but I'm still pending for approval. How long does it take? Thanks
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by cheehummer(f): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
doingood:
Please I tried to register but I'm still pending for approval. How long does it take? Thanks
If you can't wait, use anonsteem. Costs 0.0042BTC
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Naijacardcom: 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
Godmother:
I made a comment on one guy's post, only for one whale wey the thing no concern to come and dash me $6.41.

The guy replied my welcome and I went back to say "You are welcome" and the whale dashed me another $6.41.

Chaiiiii
Am happy for you ooo

See you on top

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
Godmother:

I'm happy for you ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
Those who don't know the community to belong should contact me
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
tosyne2much:

Thanks boss, I'm happier for me haha �
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ammyluv2003:

Chai! I'm happy for you girl! Congrats

Thanks. Wow, good to see you here! Love your blog posts a lot, girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
Naijacardcom:

Chaiiiii
Am happy for you ooo

See you on top

Thanks, my brother. See you on top too.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Ammyluv2003(f): 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
Godmother:

Thanks. Wow, good to see you here! Love your blog posts a lot, girl.

Awww! I appreciate all your comments. I'm giving you 20 SBD in advance....lol

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by AyamConfidence(m): 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
tosyne2much:
bros how this thing take dey work....I tried navigating the site....I couldn't find where to register

abi is it my opera browser....I need epp
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ammyluv2003:

Awww! I appreciate all your comments. I'm giving you 20 SBD in advance....lol
oshe baddest...lol

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by AncientTimes: 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
cheehummer:
I finally registered through anonsteem.
Make una upvote my first post.
https://steemit.com/introduceyourself/@vanessahampton/the-weirdest-introduceyourselfpost
Thanks

Please, how did you go about doing that. Is it paid? What did you pay? Thanks for your answer in advance.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by jinka(m): 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
I just got approved by steem this evening and I have finished setting up my account, pls I need help ooo, I don't know what else to do or click on, where and how do I start steeming like you guys and make money.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Ammyluv2003(f): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
doyinisaac:
oshe baddest...lol

Lol....faith can make anything happen boss cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Greenarrow01(m): 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ammyluv2003:

Lol....faith can make anything happen boss cheesy
dash me sbd too na
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by cheehummer(f): 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
AncientTimes:

Please, how did you go about doing that. Is it paid? What did you pay? Thanks for your answer in advance.
I used anonsteem. Costs 0.0042BTC. About 16000. Registration is immediate
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by U4ure: 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
pls what is th equivalent amount in naira for registering through anonsteem and which exchanger do you used to pay
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by cheehummer(f): 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
I used Luno. They are somehow linked with gtb. Check the gtb app, so you can easily interchange naira for btc and pay to anonsteem. I just learnt some of the money will be returned back to you as steem power.
So you'll lose nothing registering through it. I thought it was expensive until I saw the money in my Steem wallet
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
U4ure:
pls what is th equivalent amount in naira for registering through anonsteem and which exchanger do you used to pay
Contact me if you want to get it done.. I could help you
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by pabon(m): 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
Hello guys... Been a while
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by platinumventure: 3:08am On Mar 02, 2018
doyinisaac:
oshe baddest...lol

bro im seeing some kinda war brewing among old steemians fighting against the people using bot voting softwares and even calling on some big whales to help put a stop to the guys using this bot upvoting software....are those bot upvoting softwares real cos alot of steemians use it in earning on their posts....can u expansiate on this bots?....this is one of such bot services is this....www dot whaleboostup dot ga/
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by cheehummer(f): 3:42am On Mar 02, 2018
How many author post per day is optimal?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by U4ure: 7:17am On Mar 02, 2018
bros 16000 naira no be small moni anyway give me Ur contact no. my is 08093697057
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 8:16am On Mar 02, 2018
platinumventure:

bro im seeing some kinda war brewing among old steemians fighting against the people using bot voting softwares and even calling on some big whales to help put a stop to the guys using this bot upvoting software....are those bot upvoting softwares real cos alot of steemians use it in earning on their posts....can u expansiate on this bots?....this is one of such bot services is this....www dot whaleboostup dot ga/
using bots on steemit is not even advicable sef.....the person should just lease or buy steempower and make money from upvotes....no need for using automated bots....yeah whales are not happy with people using bots because it is ruining the main purpose of steemit itself..
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 8:17am On Mar 02, 2018
cheehummer:
How many author post per day is optimal?
maximum of five posts is okay so that they won't be looking at you like a spammer and not an author/blogger
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 8:19am On Mar 02, 2018
jinka:
I just got approved by steem this evening and I have finished setting up my account, pls I need help ooo, I don't know what else to do or click on, where and how do I start steeming like you guys and make money.
click the "post" tab and post whatever you want to post
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 8:20am On Mar 02, 2018
doingood:
1-7 working days
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 8:25am On Mar 02, 2018
mistercharles:
Steemit jus approved my account o.
What do I do??
Opened the first one , they mail back to approve and I opened this one and they approved immediately.
Wetin next ??
start posting...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by 2nioshine(m): 9:45am On Mar 02, 2018
cheehummer:

I used anonsteem. Costs 0.0042BTC. About 16000. Registration is immediate

Why spend that much to get a steemit account when some "Trusted" persons here offered to sell for less. Or be patient enough to wait for the free steemit account approval.
Investing that amount on Sp after getting a Free account(even if it takes longer ) would have yielded far more.

Except you are extremely patient( which is questionable because you would have waited for a your account to be approved), a celebrity, extremely wealthy to Invest or lucky, you may find this journey really challenging or even tempted to sell that account.
One rule to excel on steemit is expect less and do more.

Don't be moved by the figures the top earners make, they also had their tough beginning. But trust me it is not a get RICH quick scheme.

Just an opinion and i trust you have all this planned out.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (77) (Reply)

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.