Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... - Business (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (110800 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
elmas:
My mentors in the house kindly help a brother.

I have been trying to register on steemit but it's not been going through, i have not been able to get confirmation code on my mobile phone in order to proceed in my registration process, I've tried another different number but still the same problem.

Guys in the house please help me out.

Many thanks

@tosyne2muc
@doyinisaa
To all those having difficulty opening their accounts, let me tell you all the truth

Steemit wants to reduce the way Steem and SBD is mined, therefore, this account creation pause is one of the tricks

Try to exercise patience and be hopeful you get registered. You could buy accounts too. It's also a wise decision (na money dem dey use find money) cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by preciousifeoma(f): 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
tosyne2much:
Sorry dear... You can try calling me again
i want to buy steem from you that was why i called.....how much do you sell steem??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
preciousifeoma:
i want to buy steem from you that was why i called.....how much do you sell steem??
Hit me up on whastapp let's talk better
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by preciousifeoma(f): 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
tosyne2much:
Hit me up on whastapp let's talk better
my whatsapp not functioning,i will call you tommorow morning...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
preciousifeoma:
my whatsapp not functioning,i will call you tommorow morning...
Okay I will be expecting
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Exempted: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
doyinisaac:
well buying is the best if you have plenty capital to buy alot of steempower but for a beginner the leasing is the best option...

kindly differentiate btw d two
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by JacksonD7: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
Marvel1206:

Even if you can make 200 quality comments a day, it is very good.

Not comments such as "nice post" or "nice one".

Quality comments are the key. It's even possible to earn big, just from making comments.

A comment I made a couple days ago, got me an upvote worth over $2.00.

pedro101

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by viktor88: 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
JacksonD7:

Quality comments are the key. It's even possible to earn big, just from making comments.

A comment I made a couple days ago, got me an upvote worth over $2.00.

pedro101
I noticed that the comments on steemit is similar to the ones here , the first few people to comment gets more attention.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by AncientTimes: 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
Marvel1206:

Same number but different mail

Thank you
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by JacksonD7: 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
viktor88:

I noticed that the comments on steemit is similar to the ones here , the first few people to comment gets more attention.

Yes that's true. The early comments get the most replies and upvotes.

One way to get your posts visible, is to comment on new posts that are a couple seconds/minutes old.

Read the article below for more tips

https://steemit.com/steemit/@spiritualmax/steemit-advanced-commenting-guide-how-to-get-more-out-of-your-commenting-rounds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by viktor88: 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
JacksonD7:

One way to get your posts visible, is to comment on new posts that are a couple seconds/minutes old.

https://steemit.com/steemit/@spiritualmax/steemit-advanced-commenting-guide-how-to-get-more-out-of-your-commenting-rounds
The link is not working
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by chineduho: 1:23am On Feb 28, 2018
10 steem is about 9sp.
Does this mean buying Steem is useless because leasing Steem gives more SP.
Is there a way to make profit by buying Steem for self upvote

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 8:21am On Feb 28, 2018
chineduho:
10 steem is about 9sp.
it depends on how you see it....you cannot withdraw a steempower that you leased,and leasing of steempower is temporary for a particular duration,while buying of steempower would make the steempower permanent and you can keep using it for years or even withdraw it...and the advantage of buying it is that after buying the steempower and using it to get higher upvotes value and you earn money from upvotes you can still decide to take the profit and sell the steempower too...but when you lease you can only get profit from upvotes but you cannot sell the steempower that you leased....both buying and leasing have their advantages and disadvantages......so buying is good for long term investment....but if you are looking for faster profit then you can lease.....but also note that when you buy steempower you can lease it out too and earn money from the lease.......the final decision is yours.....if you have enough capital then buy the steempower but if you have very little capital then lease the steempower...

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by rhothymie(m): 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hi everyone, is there anyone living at Abeokuta who has been able to recieve payooner prepaid card with his/her address? pls i need that person address to request for my card. thanks in advance
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by viktor88: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
doyinisaac:
it depends on how you see it....you cannot withdraw a steempower that you leased,and leasing of steempower is temporary for a particular duration,while buying of steempower would make the steempower permanent and you can keep using it for years or even withdraw it...and the advantage of buying it is that after buying the steempower and using it to get higher upvotes value and you earn money from upvotes you can still decide to take the profit and sell the steempower too...but when you lease you can only get profit from upvotes but you cannot sell the steempower that you leased....both buying and leasing have their advantages and disadvantages......so buying is good for long term investment....but if you are looking for faster profit then you can lease.....but also note that when you buy steempower you can lease it out too and earn money from the lease.......the final decision is yours.....if you have enough capital then buy the steempower but if you have very little capital then lease the steempower...
Op God bless your selfless service

3 Likes

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by jpride(m): 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
Why is my account being approved even after phone and email verifications.? I've registered twice and its over a month, still no sign of approval
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by viktor88: 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
JacksonD7:

The link is not working but the problem of commenting on a new post is that you didn't know which one of them will trend
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
chineduho:
10 steem is about 9sp.
You can lease SP ni baba? cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
viktor88:

That's why it's always good to take the first seat baba tongue
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Lampert505(m): 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
I just dey pray say make i see money buy another phone before ending of April because this thing wan dey shark my head
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by JacksonD7: 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
viktor88:

The link is not working but the problem of commenting on a new post is that you didn't know which one of them will trend

Which is why I also recommend commenting on new posts in the hot section.

Look for the posts that are 1-40 minutes old, with only a few comments or none at all.

Posts in the hot section are two steps way from trending, and are where you should focus if you want to earn big on curation rewards.

PS Copy the link and paste it in a browser.

Nairaland seem to have a thing against steemit links, I assume that's why 9/10 of them don't work on NL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by viktor88: 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
JacksonD7:

Which is why I also recommend commenting on new posts in the hot section.

Look for the posts that are 1-40 minutes old, with only a few comments or none at all.

Posts in the hot section are two steps way from trending, and are where you should focus if you want to earn big on curation rewards.

PS Copy the link and paste it in a browser.

Nairaland seem to have a thing against steemit links, I assume that's why 9/10 of them don't work on NL.
thanks
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by viktor88: 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
i just post my introduce yourself post now my username na viktor1414, check am out
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by chineduho: 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
tosyne2much:
You can lease SP ni baba? cheesy

I don't like that 90days own by blocktrades.
Is minnowbooster back or which do you currently use
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
chineduho:

I don't like that 90days own by blocktrades.
Is minnowbooster back or which do you currently use
The 90 days own na long thing baba.. Not doing anyone for now bro
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by mistercharles: 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
Steemit jus approved my account o.
What do I do??
Opened the first one , they mail back to approve and I opened this one and they approved immediately.
Wetin next ??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by naijaobi(m): 1:03am On Mar 01, 2018
mistercharles:
Steemit jus approved my account o.
What do I do??
Opened the first one , they mail back to approve and I opened this one and they approved immediately.
Wetin next ??
See question.
What you should do is to hunt for the snake that swallowed 36 million

4 Likes

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by viktor88: 1:32am On Mar 01, 2018
naijaobi:

See question.
Lol
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by mistercharles: 3:38am On Mar 01, 2018
naijaobi:

See question.
Jigga fvck you!
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Greenarrow01(m): 8:09am On Mar 01, 2018
hello guys I get question
someone got impressed with me and dash me 0.5sbd
but thats not where the jist is
he asked me to message him with details of what I am doing
pls how do I send a private message to someone
secondly how do I claim the 0.5 sbd and lastly shey ifit tag person for steemit make he see am ?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 10:25am On Mar 01, 2018
This steemit can be sweet sometimes grin
I made a comment on one guy's post, only for one whale wey the thing no concern to come and dash me $6.41.

The guy replied my welcome and I went back to say "You are welcome" and the whale dashed me another $6.41.

Chai! Now I'm singing in happiness and I have followed the whale shapaly.

My mission this week will be to drop a comment on all his post

2 Likes

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 10:54am On Mar 01, 2018
Godmother:
This steemit can be sweet sometimes grin
I made a comment on one guy's post, only for one whale wey the thing no concern to come and dash me $6.41.

The guy replied my welcome and I went back to say "You are welcome" and the whale dashed me another $6.41.

Chai! Now I'm singing in happiness and I have followed the whale shapaly

My mission this week will be to drop a comment on all his post
wink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (77) (Reply)

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.