Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) (74663 Views)

Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) / Me And My Lower Back Pain / I'm Having Pains In My Lower Left Abdomen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by safarigirl(f): 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
emerich:

Lol...
My Uni Abuja Barrister in the making, the dude thinks he is the only one studying law, what an arrogant fellow, the guy ate an acidic sex doll's pussy.....
He is now a superstar.
my brother, the arrogance is nauseating. This one just dey start, e dey brag. He has not seen those lawyers that carry about dead backpacks with faded trousers and rumpled shirt.

E go soon clear for him eye, there are over a million lawyers in Nigeria and many of them are not even as wealthy as your average DJ

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by IYANGBALI: 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
Mariinee:
Why did you have to start the post with "I am a law student"? undecided
because male law students are fond of licking pusssssssssy

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by shekauvsbuhari: 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hahahaha OP don suck mammy water im puna. That is de cause of de problem.
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by palz(m): 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
Japhet04:
I'm a law student and i'm naturally dark skinned with dark lips, but just recently i discovered that my lower lip is turning pink, and it doesn't do so uniformly, becase there are still some dark patches on the lip and it's spreading out..,

Pls help i don't know what to do anymore, because i have already seen the dermatologist and they gave me hydrocortisone cream to rub but it has yielded no results

This makes me very sad and scared and it has also affected my relationship with other people in a bad way because I sometimes feel stigmatized when people keep asking me what is wrong with my lips and this kind of decreases my self esteem ..,

Pls has anyone here experienced the same thing or knows someone who has, how did they cure it or cope with it.

Pls helpful suggestions, see pics below..

Lalasticlala

Bros, this thing is called virgina cleptus....pls just say the truth, u av licked a p***sy that was hybernating grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by edward1106(m): 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
Someone said he shouldn't have started with he is a law student. Maybe it was his professional lies that caused it
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Rhaspody(m): 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
May be a sign of an sti. Pray it is vitilgo or just sign of excess carotine.

P.S. You shouldnt insult people just because you don't like what they have to say
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by brunobaba(m): 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
Mariinee:
Is that the answer to his predicament...why do people get negative vibes about everything?

9 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by lastempero: 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
Mariinee:

Maybe as a law student his lips are suppose to be black,so he was kinda surprise. grin

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by IYANGBALI: 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
Alighoda2:
your respond is poor
it's response sir grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by suco01(m): 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
Coconut oil

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by descartes400: 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
Rogosa:
Your body is reacting to something u eat frequently and thats what you need to stop in other to stop the spread. Vegetable like ugwu can as well be a factor

?

@ Rogosa

Ugwu dey cause abnormal pink lips??

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Jaysoft87: 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitiligo

DONT MIND THOSE TYPING NONSENSE
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by emerich(m): 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
safarigirl:
my brother, the arrogance is nauseating. This one just dey start, e dey brag. He has not seen those lawyers that carry about dead backpacks with faded trousers and rumpled shirt.

E go soon clear for him eye, there are over a million lawyers in Nigeria and many of them are not even as wealthy as your average DJ
I tell U, the dude is a learner, won't blame him though, could still remember my undergrad days as a Med student, na so the tin just dey shack us, but life has humbled us, he would need to grow, there lots of professionals out there in the street.

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by IYANGBALI: 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
palz:

Bros, this thing is called virgina cleptus....pls just say the truth, u av licked a p***sy that was hybernating grin grin
no mind the guy. He is fond of giving head especially to olosho and married women in our area

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by ConcernedNL: 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
thorpido:
You're suffering from a condition called vitiligo.

I forbid it for him, and this is not vitiligo
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by pennywys(m): 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
Japhet04:
what does it matter, why can't you guys be sensible for once, I said that just as a way of introducing myself, I'm sure if it was quora this insensitive attitude from you would have not been displayed, if you don't have any helpful suggestion Pls kindly swerve.... Sorry for your failed ambitions in law tho..
you are even fuccckin stupid for quoting the lady, all in just to humbly bragging ur useless ego

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by izicooo(f): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
Mariinee:
Its called Introduction.

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by IYANGBALI: 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
emerich:

I tell U, the dude is a learner, won't blame him though, could still remember my undergrad days as a Med student, na so the tin just dey shack us, but life has humbled us, he would need to grow, there lots of professionals out there in the street.
that's why I decided to go into Yahoo Yahoo
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Awoo88: 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
You suffering from vitiligo. The thing no get cure
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Highbhee(m): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
Am a law student... Mtchewww

Lemme throw you a crminal case to solve and u get solution your Pee...

M a medics 2 lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
Japhet04:
I'm a law student and i'm naturally dark skinned with dark lips, but just recently i discovered that my lower lip is turning pink, and it doesn't do so uniformly, becase there are still some dark patches on the lip and it's spreading out..,

Pls help i don't know what to do anymore, because i have already seen the dermatologist and they gave me hydrocortisone cream to rub but it has yielded no results

This makes me very sad and scared and it has also affected my relationship with other people in a bad way because I sometimes feel stigmatized when people keep asking me what is wrong with my lips and this kind of decreases my self esteem ..,

Pls has anyone here experienced the same thing or knows someone who has, how did they cure it or cope with it.

Lalasticlala
See another dermatologist is a good hospital. Looks to melike the beginning of vitiligo. I hope it is not.
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Burnavick(m): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
If only u were not dark

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by ConcernedNL: 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
Japhet04:

Lalasticlala

Bro, go to another dermatologist.

And dont mind people who are saying vitiligo, this is not vitiligo. But ensure you go to a dermatologist though.

It looks like a reaction to something though, see a dermatologist or an experienced doctor, go to a good hospital, maybe UCH so you can be certain the diagnosis is sure.

And don't forget the place of prayer, it actually works too, Ask God to make it stop, pray to God to help you meet a good doctor to diagnose you.... God still works great things.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by MightySparrow: 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
Japhet04:

Lalasticlala

Sue the lip to court for defamation of looks, my unlearned advice
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by ajaymina(m): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
Mariinee:

I talk am!!.na GIRL go easily ask dis kind QUESTION
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by suco01(m): 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by eodavids(m): 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
safarigirl:
she did not attack him. It was a valid question, if you ask now, oga is just in 200 level, but he's making noise upandan. Is he the only Law student in Nigeria?

What I meant is that she attacked the by-the-way issue, not the guy.
But the pix in your portal is ecstatic. Well done!
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Angelawhite(m): 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
safarigirl:
lol, do you think everyone wants to study law? Which one is failed ambition in law? Who your law studentship epp? Of what relevance is it to the fact that your lips are turning pink?

Since you are studying the much coveted law, why do you need advice from people who are 'beneath' your elite course? Use your knowledge of law to sort yourself out

You dey find people help, you dey insult them on top. Bros abeg go and chill with a bottle of coke

Chai... u get bad mouth... feel like beating u on his behalf angry

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by begwong: 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
Mariinee:
Sweerie don't just there with your question unless the lab coat you put on is for a pre_wedding. Give solution to his predicament biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by tbright007(m): 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
most likely vitiligo
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by EOOJ(m): 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
Japhet04:
Pls do you have any idea regarding how it can be treated?

Nawa oooo.... Go and see a doctor na angry
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by karpentar: 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
Amarabae:
Looks like vitiligo.
It is a skin abnormal condition and mostly irreversible.
Melanocytes which are cells are being destroyed in that area and it may spread.
It's cause can be linked to autoimmune disorder.
Meet a good and experienced dermatologist.
Raw Coconut oil is a good and effective remedy for it.
The bitter truth is that it may turn out totally irreversible,
The issue now is how to stop it from spreading, folic acid can do the job.
It has worked for some.
Goodluck

Can I get your father's number to call him about an important matter that concerns both of us. It's called marriage. Please marry me!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) / Wormlike Movement Round My Body / Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.