Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) (74522 Views)

Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) / Me And My Lower Back Pain / I'm Having Pains In My Lower Left Abdomen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by krezorn: 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nedfed:
Result of kissing albino

Hahaha hahaha hahaha chai ariri
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
Japhet04:
I'm a law student and i'm naturally dark skinned with dark lips, but just recently i discovered that my lower lip is turning pink, and it doesn't do so uniformly, becase there are still some dark patches on the lip and it's spreading out..,

Pls help i don't know what to do anymore, because i have already seen the dermatologist and they gave me hydrocortisone cream to rub but it has yielded no results

This makes me very sad and scared and it has also affected my relationship with other people in a bad way because I sometimes feel stigmatized when people keep asking me what is wrong with my lips and this kind of decreases my self esteem ..,

Pls has anyone here experienced the same thing or knows someone who has, how did they cure it or cope with it.

Pls helpful suggestions, see pics below..

Lalasticlala
no need to use any cream on it. It will stop when it spreads. No fear,ur skin is only been renewed, many ppl pay millions to get that.
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Horlaleck(m): 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by fynex(m): 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
Japhet04:
what does it matter, why can't you guys be sensible for once, I said that just as a way of introducing myself, I'm sure if it was quora this insensitive attitude from you would have not been displayed, if you don't have any helpful suggestion Pls kindly swerve.... Sorry for your failed ambitions in law tho..

You could have simply introduced yourself with your name... How does I am a law student help fix the issue....

You don't look like you need help though....
Work on your attitude, it looks poor in public...
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by ajaymina(m): 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
Japhet04:
I'm a law student and i'm naturally dark skinned with dark lips, but just recently i discovered that my lower lip is turning pink, and it doesn't do so uniformly, becase there are still some dark patches on the lip and it's spreading out..,

Pls help i don't know what to do anymore, because i have already seen the dermatologist and they gave me hydrocortisone cream to rub but it has yielded no results

This makes me very sad and scared and it has also affected my relationship with other people in a bad way because I sometimes feel stigmatized when people keep asking me what is wrong with my lips and this kind of decreases my self esteem ..,

Pls has anyone here experienced the same thing or knows someone who has, how did they cure it or cope with it.

Lalasticlala

[s]APPLY DIS & FENK MI LATER. IT WORKS MAGIC.[/s]

It's scarce tho,I pray get it.
Incase u can't get it, I'll get one for u on proper arrangement.

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Bizztycoon: 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
Vitiligo it is. A skin disease, Michael Jackson had it.
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by pweetyz(f): 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
Japhaet04, do you know Bimogha?.

Sincerely tho. That dude wasn't wrong to have asserted that it was completely unnecessary for you mention being a Law student tho.
The introduction was not a general one, neither was it of any relevance to your plea.
Either ways tho. It was what you deemed fit to be a proper introduction.

That said, I believe it's Vilitigo, and there is sincerely no permanent cure to it.
Best bet is that you let it spread to the other part of your lower lips to at least put and end to the incessant questions; as there exist lips like that. Then you'd adopt the already stated remedies to prevent a spread.
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by fynex(m): 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
Japhet04:
just by typing all this in a bid to corroborate the assertion of a lady has made me to undoubtedly believe that you are nothing but an ass licker seeking for notice

And he probably got your attention....

Funny!
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Malawian(m): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
Japhet04:

Lalasticlala
tell us where you put mouth, so that we know how to go about advising you. I don tell una make no dey put mouth for Toto.
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Wisekid0001(m): 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
I wish it is not what I'm guessing it is. Someone once told me to be very careful of people with abnormal pink lips that it is a symptom of HIV. Please go and do some medical test
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by TIDDOLL(m): 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
Japhet04:
it actually affects the way I interact with people because anyone I meet, even just to ask directions will be like, 'what happened to your lips, or do I blow trumpet.' It's really getting annoying.
just laugh it off... Nd grow some humour out of it...

Else, if you take it negatively...it solves nothing, and slowly you beging to fall into depression.
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Amarabae(f): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
safarigirl:
my brother, the arrogance is nauseating. This one just dey start, e dey brag. He has not seen those lawyers that carry about dead backpacks with faded trousers and rumpled shirt.

E go soon clear for him eye, there are over a million lawyers in Nigeria and many of them are not even as wealthy as your average DJ
Aunty don't take it personal.
The guy made a mistake but it should be overlooked because he needs a medical help.
No one is above mistakes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Bizztycoon: 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
thorpido:
Unfortunately,it doesn't have a cure.It can only be managed and the progress slowed down.It is an autoimmune disease.
You will continue with the steroids you have been given,both oral and topical.
Utravoilet(UVA) rays is also used to treat it.
or plastic surgery
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
it's starts with the lips and in the end the whole body follows
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by itiswell247: 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
OP, IS LIKE YOU HAVE USED YOUR LIPS TO LEAK WHAT YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO LEAK.

I ADVISE YOU GO FOR DELIVERANCE,

MAY IT IS A DEMON LIKE THIS THAT DID IT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ild7ihc1Wag
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Cockyguy11: 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lonestar124:
Infection

Have you seen your doctor?
?
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
safarigirl:
lol....I dey tell you grin....dem no dey hard to spot
sad
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Preye1599(m): 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
Op I suspect that you neck tie is too tight
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by sammylink: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
Vitiligo loading.........
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by stefano007: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
check what you were eating during the period it started and activities you engaged in
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by lilkudos(m): 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
Mariinee:
Why did you have to start the post with "I am a law student"? undecided

Lolxxx.. it's called introduction anyway.
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by akanbiebenezer(m): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
this is serious
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by lawman88(m): 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
I wanted to help but after reading the replies he gave people who are not comfortable with how he introduced himself, I felt I shouldn't have anything to do with people like him. You can't be seeking for help and insulting people that felt uncomfortable with your introduction....
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Mariangeles(f): 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
great03:

My dear it is called "humble bragging" naturally proud people do that a lot and seriously he may have no answer to your question....... you're very intelligent to have spotted it.....
That is not intelligence, that is lack of compassion.
Do you think others did not notice the way the OP introduced himself? but what does that matter since he needed help urgently...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by showboy25(m): 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
Japhet04:
what does it matter, why can't you guys be sensible for once, I said that just as a way of introducing myself, I'm sure if it was quora this insensitive attitude from you would have not been displayed, if you don't have any helpful suggestion Pls kindly swerve.... Sorry for your failed ambitions in law tho..
first of all introduction...
OK continue
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by malware: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
Japhet04:

Lalasticlala

Your condition is probably (highly) VITILIGO

I once had in in my mid-twenties, on one of my fingers.

When I visited the hospital, they told me it has no cure.

I walked out of the hospital infuriated, and started making some research on the internet.

Many suggested that black pepper (don't know what that is), can do the magic of reversing the discoloration.

I hadn't tried it, because I don't know where to get the shi't......

Sometime, somehow, the spot started regaining its color.... and that was how it totally disappeared from my body...

IF YOU ARE IN LAGOS, GO AND LOOK FOR THE BLACK PEPPER AND USE IT, COS I KNOW THAT LAGOS HAS ALMOST EVERYTHING. OR YOU TAKE THE UNCERTAIN MEASURE OF ALLOWING IT TO REVERSE ON ITS OWN..... GET WELL SOON.
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by snappyicee: 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
since you started by saying you are a LAW STUDENT, take it up in court.
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Diso60090(m): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
Tell us wetin you suck with Your mouth maybe na lips cancer
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by iamauxin(m): 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
Japhet04:
stupid girl, I'm in 400 level, this thread has been derailed Pls can a mod bring it down
brother, you ain't helping issues, your responses are poor... Not cool for a law student... Especially one who has gotten to 400level, if you don't work on this you will find it difficult in legal practise. Good Lawyers are resilient, not arrogant. Do not bring the profession into disrepute. You can honourably apologise, it's not late.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by faithsystem(f): 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
A PROVEN RESULT OF KISSING A SEX DOLL

Japhet04:

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
great03:

My dear it is called "humble bragging" naturally proud people do that a lot and seriously he may have no answer to your question....... you're very intelligent to have spotted it.....

Abeg de try punctuate ur writeup for easy comprehension. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by greyboy130(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
sorry about that ,if all medical attempts fails, constant smoking of weed or benson can still return d lip to normal dark colour,just a suggestion but if u doubt it just ask fella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) / Wormlike Movement Round My Body / Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.