Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Gals - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gals (10621 Views)

Why Are Slim Gals Sweeter To Bang Than Fatty Orobo / Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones / Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gals by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
lefulefu:
gbam!

Na the only advice my papa give me concerning ladies be that oh. I might love them deeply, but i don't take them serious

1 Like

Re: Gals by yommen: 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
Sick fella!
Re: Gals by Crossbow(m): 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
There is always this rush of mental pleasure when shagging someone's babe.. I guess it is due to the irony of life. You will picture someone taking this girl that is giving you different styles and positions, seriously.

The fantasy of shagging an older lady is the one I am obsessed with.
grin

1 Like

Re: Gals by Annie939(f): 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
u didn't bang her rather two of you bang yourselves that means you are not loyal too.
Re: Gals by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
I need to be given a trophy and your name entered into the Guinness book of record because you have done what no one has ever done.
Congratulations sir
Re: Gals by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
childish behaviour

i guess you are 19-25 years of age

your mate are busy making money and trying to make the world a better place

you are here shouting how you had a desperate quickie with you ex and i guess it makes you feel like a king because her bf was calling.

2 Likes

Re: Gals by christ007(m): 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nephilim:
Lolz... Mehn dis babe sweet die, she was just gasping for breath as I was hammering her. She came to drop somethings I borrowed her to travel, as she came around one thing let to the other, I hold her tight, squeeze her bobbi, push her to the bed and kept the romance hot, in a jiffy I reached out for her bra and undies pull them all out, and we both unclad and I slammed her hot wet pussy with my holy rod, lolzzz. Banging her like madt, while she kept moaning and gasping cheesy lolz, she just lay flat on my bed while I fu¢kkked the hell out of her pussy, after that session, her boyfriend called she didn't pick o, the mumu called again, I was just smiling and laffing for my mind....well I hope she will come and visit me soon again.
Guys, I'm advising you, don't let your bae have anything to do with her ex, and if you like keep doing like mumu, me like to fu¢kk ex(es) wella, lolzzz cool cool
how you take talk to her coz ne want to try fk my ex but she no wan come.abeg tel me how take scop her
Re: Gals by Kingsley1000(m): 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
FUCKRICANT
Re: Gals by Kingsley1000(m): 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
JUST WAIT,SHE WILL REPORT U TO HER BF
Re: Gals by vanhelsing1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nephilim:
Lolz... Mehn dis babe sweet die, she was just gasping for breath as I was hammering her. She came to drop somethings I borrowed her to travel, as she came around one thing let to the other, I hold her tight, squeeze her bobbi, push her to the bed and kept the romance hot, in a jiffy I reached out for her bra and undies pull them all out, and we both unclad and I slammed her hot wet pussy with my holy rod, lolzzz. Banging her like madt, while she kept moaning and gasping cheesy lolz, she just lay flat on my bed while I fu¢kkked the hell out of her pussy, after that session, her boyfriend called she didn't pick o, the mumu called again, I was just smiling and laffing for my mind....well I hope she will come and visit me soon again.
Guys, I'm advising you, don't let your bae have anything to do with her ex, and if you like keep doing like mumu, me like to fu¢kk ex(es) wella, lolzzz cool cool
Op...typing wat never happend..u r a bunch of lie.plss give us real stories n stop acting like a baby.we r fed up wt cock n bull stories like dis..get urselv a real life..no more time for foolishness...
life is short...one love
Re: Gals by Kingsley1000(m): 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
Rmb that karma is a bitch
Re: Gals by julius976(m): 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
Clap for another mumu of the year.
Ode oshi. Sharap boy
Re: Gals by JULIE1925(f): 12:16am On Jan 26, 2018
blues343:
This Julie Girl .. U like to Comment on stories like dis Too Much... I Just dey Look U With My Left EYE

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gals by Kobicove(m): 3:55am On Jan 26, 2018
Congratulations!
Re: Gals by hopilo: 7:19am On Jan 26, 2018
You are not loyal either. Your Ex just bleeped you and your girlfriend is somewhere thinking of you.
Re: Gals by Reeberry: 9:54am On Jan 26, 2018
Nephilim:
And you had to call the guy mumu. You are mentally sick.

BTW, with the way you said it now. Same will even happen to your wife not girlfriend.
Re: Gals by Kingsley1000(m): 10:16am On Jan 26, 2018
hopilo:
You are not loyal either. Your Ex just bleeped you and your girlfriend is somewhere thinking of you.
true
Re: Gals by dan9ice(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
And the mumu bf might be a nairalander reading this b4 his very own eyes... Women are not to be trusted oo

1 Like

Re: Gals by Nephilim: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
Donjazzy12:

You call a fellow man mumu because of pussy? You are cursed with a curse.
your papa, your mama, your pikins, even you ursef you are all cursed. Send ur wife or gf here make I fu¢k her well for you, omo ale oloriburuku.

1 Like

Re: Gals by Nephilim: 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
vanhelsing1:

Op...typing wat never happend..u r a bunch of lie.plss give us real stories n stop acting like a baby.we r fed up wt cock n bull stories like dis..get urselv a real life..no more time for foolishness...
life is short...one love
If e no happen, I no go type am, so fu¢k off, I'm not a novel writer.
Re: Gals by Nephilim: 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
Kingsley1000:
JUST WAIT,SHE WILL REPORT U TO HER BF
hahaha funny,
Re: Gals by Nephilim: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
christ007:
how you take talk to her coz ne want to try fk my ex but she no wan come.abeg tel me how take scop her
I grab her by the pussy, no need for talking, it ain't gonna be long and I do ma thing hahaha, but guy don't go and rape person o Lolzzz
Re: Gals by Kingsley1000(m): 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nephilim:
I grab her by the pussy, no need for talking, it ain't gonna be long and I do ma thing hahaha, but guy don't go and rape person o Lolzzz
op u don enjoy,u no even say make u invite me
Re: Gals by Nephilim: 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
Kingsley1000:
op u don enjoy,u no even say make u invite me
hahaha hahaha,
Re: Gals by kratosonofzeus: 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
CorGier:
f*cking another nigga's girl - it's the ultimate ego trip. Its a very nice feeling, that. But sooner or later its gon be your turn tho, some nigga is gone f*ck your main girl, fill her up real good with his oats and send her back to ya. She be bringing that puss crusted with dat nigga's cum for you to eat. . .nd you won't even know it.
So savour dat feeling yl it lasts brah, we will all get wat we deserve.
bro I don't know u o, but i think this the best reply for the OP , thumbs up bro, i like this
Re: Gals by wiki15(m): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
While on the topic, here are five areas to concentrate on a woman in bed and how to handle it.
http://www.heavy.ng/make-love-woman-five-areas/
Re: Gals by Kingsley1000(m): 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
kratosonofzeus:
bro I don't know u o, but i think this the best reply for the OP , thumbs up bro, i like this
So many ppl here are hypocrites
Re: Gals by christ007(m): 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nephilim:
lol why I o rape
Re: Gals by kratosonofzeus: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
Kingsley1000:
So many ppl here are hypocrites
Hw sure ure nt 1
Re: Gals by Laura15: 2:01am On Feb 07, 2018
weldon u tried

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) / Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] / Clubbing After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.