Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship (56707 Views)

See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) / Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
lefulefu:
so u saying that some of these hot instagram models that flaunt their assets on social media with men drooling over them can be lonely at night that sometimes they might end up crying on their pillow? cheesy...hmm still it hard to believecheesy.

Trust me, ask babes they will tell you. Invite Lalas247 offline ask her. Many pretty chicks are weeping their eyeballs off. I know them. See bro, whenever you see a woman with a public bold font that's single, she's weeping privately, with age, they start becoming more humble, less blunt, more tolerant, you no say man dey hungry am, she doesn't admit, but sees the need to change her attitude, these are the signs. I no make myself devalued anymore. It's our turn to shine... grin If you're a good guy, raise your head high, you're the prize, many no get bf wey get sense, matured and reasonable, I swear it.. cheesy I dey flex my status now, like gold..

3 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by RomanticBob: 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
That her dread lock hair style looks scary to me.
Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
Zykod:

I dont agree with your discuss if you dont mind my intrusion bro. The problem is not eligibile ladies alone, but eligible guys with promise and purpose....It's men of worth that's scarce, that's why we have too many single ladies. I'm changing my relationship-orientation. I will place the right value on myseklf, i will never beg a lady, or stoop low to any lady, i'm the prize, we responsible, hardowkring intelligent men are the prize, many ladies don't get good guys bro
i agree with u here. A number of responsible looking ladies end up with irresponsible men.like those married men who frequent brothels or the ones searching for young girls on Facebook. But then such ladies enter into such trap cos they are interested in the type of car the guy rides or how big is his Duplex.they are rarely interested in the character of the man.dem dey rate husband material by the number of venza and G wagon d man get for im garage.

1 Like

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
lefulefu:
i agree with u here. A number of responsible looking ladies end up with irresponsible men.like those married men who frequent brothels or the ones searching for young girls on Facebook. But then such ladies enter into such trap cos they are interested in the type of car the guy rides or how big is his Duplex.they are rarely interested in the character of the man.dem dey rate husband material by the number of venza and G wagon d man get for im garage.

Never pity a lady at times with a bad husband. Every lady that ends with a bad man ignored countless responsible ones. I look at them thesedays with the mindset of, na your cross, carry am. Truth is, they abandon/ignore many responsible ones, when they end with shanks five years later they will be crying foul. Omo, no be my load to cry for them. Never !

4 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
Humility017:

the stuff is somehow..because if all you wrote up there is true...I don't think we will be having old spinsters...

guys who wanna sleep wit then are in large numbers but only few wanna tie the not marry them.
bro just try and have as many female friends as possible. ...u will experience the same thing i am telling u. They get numerous calls from serious minded men and Facebook and instagram has really increased their male admirers.yea their are certainly fukboys amongst dem but then a number of the guys are actually serious minded. I actually get surprised that upon the male attention ladies get some still come out to say the are single and that they need a man.
Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by chamberlinco1983: 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
Kolababe:
more
dis Girl Fit No Get Leg Sef See As She Sit Na Like Distance Relationship.

1 Like

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Letzdothething: 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
Make no mistake, these are the types we see in clubs selling their puccsy for cash. Talking from experience. Clubs have the finest girls.

Remember all that glitters is not gold so good luck to those who would marry such ladies.

On the other hand I could he wrong but her boldeness speaks of what I assume

2 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
lefulefu:
bro just try and have as many female friends as possible. ...u will experience the same thing i am telling u. They get numerous calls from serious minded men and Facebook and instagram has really increased their male admirers.yea their are certainly fukboys amongst dem but then a number of the guys are actually serious minded. I actually get surprised that upon the male attention ladies get some still come out to say the are single and that they need a man.

Trust me, they dont want the serious minded ones cos those ones na like yam head, no ambition, no purpose, noi potential. Men of worth are very few, this is the cause of their singleness. Whoo, their headache is my celebration oh...I am so happy thesedays ladies are on heat...

[img]https://media1./images/cac376ad23d0173364d5b01180ab0766/tenor.gif?itemid=10333324[/img]

Na them dey dance the give me a husband or i die dance, and me go just dey watch deylaff the sandile laff

2 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
Zykod:

Never pity a lady at times with a bad husband. Every lady that ends with a bad man ignored countless responsible ones. I look at them thesedays with the mindset of, na your cross, carry am. Truth is, they abandon/ignore many responsible ones, when they end with shanks five years later they will be crying foul. Omo, no be my load to cry for them. Never !
certainly a big cross to carry cheesy
Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by sexdoll: 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
More females are getting desperate these days
What is happening

Maybe Sexdolls are pausing their menopause.
Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
lefulefu:
certainly a big cross to carry cheesy

I have countless around me...Me no dey look their face oh. Some ladies now on the island, they keep relocating every 2-3 years to a different apartment so they keep their life coded say them no dey married, my neighbor falls into this category...Ride dey, smooth skin, beautiful, she dey work, but the shame on her is too much, she can't walk around freely during the day, she hides herself..OMG, i feel sowwie for her species..anyways cucumber and Love Machine dey, then Sunday them go go dance d give me husband or i die dance

[img]https://media1./images/cac376ad23d0173364d5b01180ab0766/tenor.gif?itemid=10333324[/img]

4 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
Zykod:

Trust me, they dont want the serious minded ones cos those ones na like yam head, no ambition, no purpose, noi potential. Men of worth are very few, this is the cause of their singleness. Whoo, their headache is my celebration oh...I am so happy thesedays ladies are on heat...

Na them dey dance the give me a husband or i die dance, and me go just dey watch deylaff the sandile laff

1 Like

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Zykod:

I have countless around me...Me no dey look their face oh. Some ladies now on the island, they keep relocating every 2-3 years to a different apartment so they keep their life coded say them no dey married, my neighbor falls into this category...Ride dey, smooth skin, beautiful, she dey work, but the shame on her is too much, she can't walk around freely during the day, she hides herself..OMG, i feel sowwie for her species..anyways cucumber and Love Machine dey, then Sunday them go go dance d give me husband or i die dance

hmm so as attractive as u say she be not even one guy don ask her out for a serious relationship?
Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
lefulefu:
hmm so as attractive as u say she be not even one guy don ask her out for a serious relationship?

I can swear to you pretty ladies don't get good guys for relationships. They don't say it publicly, it's something i discovered October ending last year after some deep meditation and search....Na pangolo boyfriends dem dey get, guy, lift your head up, chicks are dying for you outside...No ever look down on yaself..you are the prize, someone's secret tears

3 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
lefulefu:
the street alone wey i dey reside for here i will use it as an example.since i don stay here for some few months i never even see any single girl and there are young ladies here. Its either they are married or they are single moms. I do believe that the population of men in Nigeria is much more than the population of women.ladies claiming single in reality actually have boyfriends on lowkey but dem no wan showcase the guy cos dem dey look for a much better man.wen dem don see better one dem go leave their guy go after dat one.and on the issue of two or more ladies fighting over one man that only happens when the man is made. My former landlord who is over 70 yrs i first talk am for here how two young ladies fight over am and almost naked demselves for street. The landlord is very generous with young girls financially hence one babe was trying to snatch the my former loverboy landlord from the other babe.

Jisos! cheesy

70years old man! All because he is generous with money cheesy
U see?
I do tell guys, when they are made and they vow they won't spend on a girl or girls they are dating.? My dear, they will remain single with their money till them old die.
While. Old rich men are dating, marrying young sweet fresh girls.
The young rich guys are just focused on clubs girls, who will spend a night with them, pay as you go.

How long them wan continue pay as you go?
So they will claim, they will never marry! Na so.
Rich old men are pampering marrying young fresh beautiful ladies everyday. Young rich guys who are stingy no even get babe to call their own. I just shake my head.
Last last, that money, they will spend it. Either on black babe or white babe. And either to become baby daddy or a married man.

Do you know how. Much davido spends on his babymamas allowance every month? How much he doles out? Or those celebs that have babies here and there.

If guys here know how much rich guys out side pay to become baby daddies that they are clamouring for? They go shock.

Anyways, What you say is very true. You no lie.

It's well.
Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
alexialin:

Jisos! cheesy

U see?
I do tell guys, when they are made and they vow they won't spend on a girl or girls they are dating.? My dear, they will remain single with their money till them old die.
The young rich guys are just focused on clubs girls, who will spend a night with them, pay as you go.

Rich men are pampering marrying young fresh beautiful ladies everyday. Young rich guys who are stingy no even get babe to call their own.
Last last, that money, they will spend it. Either on black babe or white babe. And either to become baby daddy or a married man.

Do you know how. Much davido spends on his babymamas allowance every month? How much he doles out? Or those celebs that have babies here and there.

If guys here know how much rich guys out side pay to become baby daddies that they are clamouring for? They go shock.

It's well.

Stop misleading ladies my sister, how many davidos do we have in the society? How many men are of high/solid standing? Advice ladies to grow with their men, than be selective and don't pin the singlessness that's rampant in the society on guys alone

4 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by lawrenzo007(m): 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
She looks like a Nigerian made sex doll...

1 Like

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
Zykod:

Stop misleading ladies my sister, how many davidos do we have in the society? How many men are of high/solid standing? Advice ladies to grow with their men, than be selective and don't pin the singlessness that's rampant in the society on guys alone

Women will only grow with men who are ready to be hardworking, ready to respect them and ready to stand by them, when the men eventually becomes made and proves they won't dump the woman for another.
Women have learnt their lessons from past mistakes.
If men here are insulting women everyday, and later u go behind and pm her. Do u think she will take you serious? She will say, she's engaged. But to a neutral guy outside this forum? She will agree to date and hope something good comes out of it.
When ladies see the way men talk about how they prefer to be baby daddies than get married. Do u think any reasonable woman here will take you serious. Or how they like to fucvk and dump! Then possibly post her nudes online, cause of the trust she placed on u. Never knowing she made the biggest mistake of her life trusting you.

No matter how much I say, OK? Lemme advice women to stand by upcoming hustling men in this forum. Trust me none will even answer me sef.
You guys have ruined your chances to have a woman who will support and stand by you. Especially the ones wey sabi scream olosho on any given thread.

I don't need to mislead them.

Youve all misled them yourselves.
With your own hands. To the extent foreigners her have the guts to ridicule women here.

Abeg go siddon.

The way u lay your bed, so u lie on it.

2 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
alexialin:

Women will only grow with men who are ready to be hardworking, ready to respect them and ready to stand by them, when the men eventually becomes made and proves they won't dump the woman for another.
Women have learnt their lessons from past mistakes.
If men here are insulting women everyday, and later u go behind and pm her. Do h think she will take you serious?
When ladies see the way men talk about how they prefer to be baby daddies than get married. Do u think any reasonable woman here will take you serious.
No matter how much I say, OK? Lemme to advice women to stand by upcoming hustling men in this forum. Trust me none will even answer me sef.
You guys have ruined your chances to have a woman who will support and stand by you. Especially the ones wey sabi scream olosho on any given thread.

I don't need to mislead them.

Youve all misled them yourselves.
With your own hands. To the extent foreigners her have the guts to ridicule women here.

Abeg go siddon.

The way u lay your bed, so u lie on it.

No be quarrel..anyways

Busy watching ladies do the give me a husband or i die dance

It's also fun to watch ladies trim down on expectations

[img]https://media1./images/6ce53060df5a52134ccb618a9e2e8783/tenor.gif?itemid=9694076[/img]

It's even more fun when they turn 40 still single and become " needless " intercessors

[img]https://media1./images/9e4b725fca1628d32c53e2ef90331143/tenor.gif?itemid=8408818[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by oluspicy: 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
zicoraads:
I really need to start making use of my Twitter account. It seems that is where the real shii be happening grin

You're on point.

A lot is trending on Twitter nowadays.

If you're not using it, you are on a long long thing...
Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
lefulefu:
lol do u actually believe a lady can be single?..i find that hard to believecheesy. Look, when i was in school the lodge wey i for rent na babes full am. I pally with many of them. When u dey with a babe na so her phones go dey ring and text messages go dey come. These messages are from their numerous Facebook,twitter, and instagram male admirers. Most will be asking for very serious relationships. Male visitors go dey troop in and upon all that the lady will still have 15 boyfriends with eight sugar daddies. With all these ....a lady go still dey say she's singlecheesy.how is she single? No woman is single my guycheesy.

And then they scream more women than men grin

Not knowing they are community dick wink

1 Like

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by oluspicy: 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
Its a kind of a scam.

The user cannot be found on Twitter anymore after posting the thrash.
Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
Dimples129:

keep spreading your armageddon lies... If i slap yu...Keep enopcuraging them to stay till your age, and cry the same private tears you shed...Yeye tongue

1 Like

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
Men are shouting 'There's no men of worth' see bro code abandoned grin grin grin

#No girl is single grin

1 Like

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
Dimples129:
Men are shouting 'There's no men of worth' see bro code abandoned grin grin grin

#No girl is single grin

No girl is single, why aren't you straffing at the moment? Get lost dimwit.

2 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Never feed a coward grin
Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
Dimples129:

OK grin

Cmon go grab ya cucumber or Love Machine, since ot's way overstretched... cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
alexialin:

Jisos! cheesy

U see?

Rich old men are pampering marrying young fresh beautiful ladies everyday. Young rich guys who are stingy no even get babe to call their own. I just shake my head.

It's well.
lol if a young man who is made dont want to marry a lady that's dependent he can always go for a lady that is self sufficient na. And besides this curbing of a thing wen e reach a stage e go tire man pickin. At a point in your life when u are made the next thing u think about is buying land and building a personal house for urself and if possible moving out of that rented flat when the house is one..wasting on ur fortunes on booze,clubbing and club oloshos no be life na. At one point in a man's life time he will settle down.forget any man wey talk say he will never marry...as he grows older he will need genuine companionship.d only thing many young guys dread is not to get hooked up to a slayqueen or a troublesome woman as a wifecheesy.

1 Like

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
Zykod:

No be quarrel..anyways

Busy watching ladies do the give me a husband or i die dance

It's also fun to watch ladies trim down on expectations

[img]https://media1./images/6ce53060df5a52134ccb618a9e2e8783/tenor.gif?itemid=9694076[/img]

It's even more fun when they turn 40 still single and become " needless " intercessors

[img]https://media1./images/9e4b725fca1628d32c53e2ef90331143/tenor.gif?itemid=8408818[/img]

Good. So be relaxed and let women make their choices.

It's that simple.

Women are getting married every Saturday, even 40year olds and 50 sef.
More ladies here are now on twitter
Cos it seems men there are more grounded than here

Even me sef don re-download my twitter cheesy

I will check if I have messages. Cos my facebook is interlinked with twitter, so any new lovely pics I post, shows up on twitter. I bet my inbox go don full up!

Even in my 30s Nw! , I have choices to choose whom to marry. Na me wey dey slow and want to be sure of the man I will eventually end up with. I don't want to make mistakes at all on marrying a life partner. So forget say, I never post pre wedding pics cheesy
It's coming soon.

No be mouth. Na fact.

So if guys here like o. Do whatever u wish and say whatever u like.. Y'all are only making ladies run away from you all. Simple.
When una don reach 50, still dey do homeboy, ladies are olosho. While your friends off this forum have wives, they are celebrating anniversary with. Kids almost in grad school, person no go tell una to start respecting women and treating them nicely

That's all, I no quarrel.
Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
alexialin:

Good. So be relaxed and let women make their choices.

It's that simple.

Women are getting married every Saturday, even 40year olds and 50 sef.
More ladies here are now on twitter
Cos it seems men there are more grounded than here

Even me sef don re-download my twitter cheesy

I will check if I have messages. Cos my facebook is interlinked with twitter, so any new lovely pics I post, shows up on twitter. I bet my inbox go don full up!

In my 30s, I have choices to choose whom to marry. Na me wey dey slow and want to be sure of the man I will eventually end up with. I don't want to make mistakes at all on marrying a life partner. So forget say, I never post pre wedding pics cheesy
It's coming soon.

No be mouth. Na fact.

So if guys here like o. Do whatever u wish and say whatever u like.. Y'all are only making ladies run away from you all. Simple.
When una don reach 50, still dey do homeboy, ladies are olosho. While your friends off this forum have wives, they are celebrating anniversary with. Kids almost in grad school, person no go tell una to start respecting women and treating them nicely

That's all, I no quarrel.

Relax honey...
Be humble, stop blowing trumpet publicly. Live a quiet, peaceable life.... grin

5 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
Dimples129:

u have come again cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.