Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship (56706 Views)

See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) / Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by frankputer: 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
lefulefu:
bro that prophesy never come to pass completely yet. I still see very ugly babes getting chased by huge numbers of men. All those babes wey dey come social media dey beg for men na dem know wetin dey worry demcheesy.the population of men in Nigeria is more than that of women.so women are at an advantage. But this one is obviously a scam sha.

Female birth is at an alarming rate .
Take statistic from hospital and clinic , the birth rate.

3 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
lefulefu:
bro that prophesy never come to pass completely yet. I still see very ugly babes getting chased by huge numbers of men. All those babes wey dey come social media dey beg for men na dem know wetin dey worry demcheesy.the population of men in Nigeria is more than that of women.so women are at an advantage. But this one is obviously a scam sha.
Bros, most of these girls you see don't really have men in their lives. Forget their shakara, dem single pass Davido's 'Fall' lol

Although, that day never come but e don near pass before

5 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
Kolababe:
And the search for a partner continues on Twitter... Felicia Adunni wants a man in her life as soon as possible, see her criteria below...

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/guys-this-black-beauty-is-in-search-of-a-beau-for-a-long-distance-relationship

Everything about her is FAKE undecided

1 Like

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by OgahBohz: 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
so na d new scamin trick be dis?
Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
SpareNo1:
Bros, most of these girls you see don't really have men in their lives. Forget their shakara, dem single pass Davido's 'Fall' lol

Although, that day never come but e don near pass before
lol do u actually believe a lady can be single?..i find that hard to believecheesy. Look, when i was in school the lodge wey i for rent na babes full am. I pally with many of them. When u dey with a babe na so her phones go dey ring and text messages go dey come. These messages are from their numerous Facebook,twitter, and instagram male admirers. Most will be asking for very serious relationships. Male visitors go dey troop in and upon all that the lady will still have 15 boyfriends with eight sugar daddies. With all these ....a lady go still dey say she's singlecheesy.how is she single? No woman is single my guycheesy.

1 Like

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
frankputer:

Female birth is at an alarming rate .
Take statistic from hospital and clinic , the birth rate.
the last census they did in Nigeria it was said that the population of male is more than that of females. Anyway its kinder odd when i hear an attractive lady saying she's single and looking for a man.what of her ton of male admirers? She can choose from among them na.

1 Like

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
lefulefu:
lol do u actually believe a lady can be single?..i find that hard to believecheesy. Look, when i was in school the lodge wey i for rent na babes full am. I pally with many of them. When u dey with a babe na so her phones go dey ring and text messages go dey come. These messages are from their numerous Facebook,twitter, and instagram male admirers. Most will be asking for very serious relationships. Male visitors go dey troop in and upon all that the lady will still have 15 boyfriends with eight sugar daddies. With all these ....a lady go still dey say she's singlecheesy.how is she single? No woman is single my guycheesy.

They have crowd, but the crowd no dey get head oh. The average lady may have 15-20 admirers but they are not real guys with real worth, hence they are single

7 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
lefulefu:
Hmmm so you don't believe there are single girls out there ?
Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
Zykod:

They have crowd, but the crowd no dey get head oh. The average lady may have 15-20 admirers but they are not real guys with real worth, hence they are single
among those 20 admirers there must be at least 10 men with real worth.its just that some ladies don't know what they want. A young man that's nice and well to do will approach some of them and dem go refuse ..why? Cos the guy is using a fairly used camry and for their mind na man wey dey ride brand new venza with two duplex in banana island and one duplex for VI dem wan marrycheesy.

3 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
SpareNo1:
Hmmm so you don't believe there are single girls out there ?
brother no lady is single.

1 Like

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
lefulefu:
among those 20 admirers there must be at least 10 men with real worth.its just that some ladies don't know what they want. A young man that's nice and well to do will approach some of them and dem go refuse ..why? Cos the guy is using a fairly used camry and for their mind na man wey dey ride brand new venza with two duplex in banana island and one duplex for VI dem wan marrycheesy.

Seriously, in the 20, like 10 will like them, but in that ten, na just 2 or 3 go get head, but that's not the issue, the issue is girls/ladies know the ones that love them deep down, they just don't give their love to the one that love them, they give their love to the one they love, which must times leads to a bad ending, hence, while my guys say ladies make the wrong choice by default. Truly, they have fish brains, a good amount of them. I won't carry woman palaver for head, my fada also taught me this. Bro, work, hustle, acquire success and a woman will pursue...Ladies value men they pursue not the ones that do the pursuing, its how they're programmed...

Cc: Ubunja

Cc: Belafanote

Cc:martin0

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
lefulefu:

Your head dey set wella! cheesy

Leave them dry dream and keep quoting that lost verse in the Bible grin

E go shock them.

The guys are waiting for 7/ 10women to drag each guy and beg for marriage abi?
They go wait taya

Dream on guys cheesy

Lefulefu let them keep waiting for that day to come, until 60years go catch them there, still waiting.
Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Snow02: 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
looks like a sex doll undecided
Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
More females are getting desperate these days
What is happening
they have always been,It just takes one to start a movement.

1 Like

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by zidek(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
i am here searching for u too!
Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by ajealadick(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
What is happening
Ur turn is coming

2 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
What is happening

Expect more of this once the S--Dolls become mainstream in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by arherfish(m): 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
No mind her jare. She's fine but the condition too much.
Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
Zykod:

Seriously, in the 20, like 10 will like them, but in that ten, na just 2 or 3 go get head, but that's not the issue, the issue is girls/ladies know the ones that love them deep down, they just don't give their love to the one that love them, they give their love to the one they love, which must times leads to a bad ending, hence, while my guys say ladies make the wrong choice by default. Truly, they have fish brains, a good amount of them. I won't carry woman palaver for head, my fada also taught me this. Bro, work, hustle, acquire success and a woman will pursue...Ladies value men they pursue not the ones that do the pursuing, its how they're programmed...

Cc: Ubunja

Cc: Belafanote

Cc:martin0
ladies value men dey pursue and not men dat pursue dem.... U Have a point in that sha. Some men will use all their strength chasing womendem go chase for instagram dey beg d babe.the effort some of dem go use dey beg a girl for attention dem no go gree use dat same effort take hustle.i agree say men dey like dat. But there are well to do guys who spend a fortune chasing women. Anyway my brother this lady wey dem upload her pix for dis thread dats asking for a long distance relationship do u actually believe she's single?

2 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Tecno66: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
What is happening
Remember what the bible said about the last days, that women will cling to men even just to answer their name, they are ok.

2 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by pansophist(m): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
lefulefu:

The aforementioned admirers are primely chaff, to put it mildly, those men are the kind women will not like to be seen around with, talk less of cultivating a long-term relationship. They range from sexuall.y deprived perverts, objectifying illiterates, ambitionless mofos, and those that still thrives in the 18th century, transporting their antiquated swag to the present time. Believe me, true men of essence, the kind of guys girls will die for will not be hitting on those girls consistently, they got lots of options and are playing their dice right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Gkay1(m): 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
the rate Lady tey dey find husband in internet now is very hy

2 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
lefulefu:
ladies value men dey pursue and not men dat pursue dem.... U Have a point in that sha. Some men will use all their strength chasing womendem go chase for instagram dey beg d babe.the effort some of dem go use dey beg a girl for attention dem no go gree use dat same effort take hustle.i agree say men dey like dat. But there are well to do guys who spend a fortune chasing women. Anyway my brother this lady wey dem upload her pix for dis thread dats asking for a long distance relationship do u actually believe she's single?

You will be shocked that so-called ugly chicks and less financially independent chicks easily get married...and the beautiful ones are crying private tears.

Trust me, beautoful and intelligent chicks are not harnessing their blessings to the best, the so-called ugly ones easily get hitched because they are not complex, i like you, fine, they respond, no complications that comes with beautiful intelligent ladies. So, yes, many intelligent and beaitful ladis are single,

WHY? They have complexitieis problems, they live and exist for the rules, everything must fall in place, everything must be perfect, and for a guy hustling, the patience to love perfectly isn't there cos there's business, future etc to think of, so yes, many inteligent, successful and beautiful ladies are acting off like they dont care, but they cry privately, they are not hitched.

They get attention, but the guys that beg for it isnt up to par, why? they turned down the ones that met up badly, I learnt this lesson October last year, to value myself and not beg any lady, brother, good guys with sensible heads are scarce, we are the price, never de-value yourself, many of this chicks have never dated a responsible and sensible guy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
alexialin:

Your head dey set wella! cheesy

Leave them dry dream and keep quoting that lost verse in the Bible grin

E go shock them.

The guys are waiting for 7/ 10women to drag each guy and beg for marriage abi?
They go wait taya

Dream on guys cheesy

Lefulefu let them keep waiting for that day to come, until 60years go catch them there, still waiting.
the street alone wey i dey reside for here i will use it as an example.since i don stay here for some few months i never even see any single girl and there are young ladies here. Its either they are married or they are single moms. I do believe that the population of men in Nigeria is much more than the population of women.ladies claiming single in reality actually have boyfriends on lowkey but dem no wan showcase the guy cos dem dey look for a much better man.wen dem don see better one dem go leave their guy go after dat one.and on the issue of two or more ladies fighting over one man that only happens when the man is made. My former landlord who is over 70 yrs i first talk am for here how two young ladies fight over am and almost naked demselves for street. The landlord is very generous with young girls financially hence one babe was trying to snatch the my former loverboy landlord from the other babe.

2 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
lefulefu:
the street alone wey i dey reside for here i will use it as an example.since i don stay here for some few months i never even see any single girl and there are young ladies here. Its either they are married or they are single moms. I do believe that the population of men in Nigeria is much more than the population of women.ladies claiming single in reality actually have boyfriends on lowkey but dem no wan showcase the guy cos dem dey look for a much better man.wen dem don see better one dem go leave their guy go after dat one.and on the issue of two or more ladies fighting over one man that only happens when the man is made. My former landlord who is over 70 yrs i first talk am for here how two young ladies fight over am and almost naked demselves for street. The landlord is very generous with young girls financially hence one babe was trying to snatch the my former loverboy landlord from the other babe.

I dont agree with your discuss if you dont mind my intrusion bro. The problem is not eligibile ladies alone, but eligible guys with promise and purpose....It's men of worth that's scarce, that's why we have too many single ladies. I'm changing my relationship-orientation. I will place the right value on myseklf, i will never beg a lady, or stoop low to any lady, i'm the prize, we responsible, hardowkring intelligent men are the prize, many ladies don't get good guys bro

3 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by EOOJ(m): 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
sweetetlove:
Are men this scarce?
yes... We scarce like dat grin

1 Like

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
ladies are from Venus, but this one is from Jupiter and she expects to connect with a compatible guy companion from mars¿ Endtime idea
Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by toprealman: 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
Femidigirits:
Why use the word demonic? Maybe she has super powers to identify a demon.
Are you blind?
Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Macgreat(m): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
Did any one notice "Now" in her first status.

This means all the men has always been a JOB.

She was or is a call girl.

1 Like

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
Zykod:

You will be shocked that so-called ugly chicks and less financially independent chicks easily get married...and the beautiful ones are crying private tears.

Trust me, beautoful and intelligent chicks are not harnessing their blessings to the best, the so-called ugly ones easily get hitched because they are not complex, i like you, fine, they respond, no complications that comes with beautiful intelligent ladies. So, yes, many intelligent and beaitful ladis are single,

WHY? They have complexitieis problems, they live and exist for the rules, everything must fall in place, everything must be perfect, and for a guy hustling, the patience to love perfectly isn't there cos there's business, future etc to think of, so yes, many inteligent, successful and beautiful ladies are acting off like they dont care, but they cry privately, they are not hitched.

They get attention, but the guys that beg for it isnt up to par, why? they turned down the ones that met up badly, I learnt this lesson October last year, to value myself and not beg any lady, brother, good guys with sensible heads are scarce, we are the price, never de-value yourself, many of this chicks have never dated a responsible and sensible guy
so u saying that some of these hot instagram models that flaunt their assets on social media with men drooling over them can be lonely at night that sometimes they might end up crying on their pillow? cheesy...hmm still it hard to believecheesy.
Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Humility017(m): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
lefulefu:
the stuff is somehow..because if all you wrote up there is true...I don't think we will be having old spinsters...

guys who wanna sleep wit then are in large numbers but only few wanna tie the not marry them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.