Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

I've Been Married For 10 Years But Unhappy In The Marriage, I’m Having An Affair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Been Married For 10 Years But Unhappy In The Marriage, I’m Having An Affair (878 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Married For 10 Years But Unhappy In The Marriage, I’m Having An Affair by Nanabaffour(m): 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
I've Been Married for 10 years but Unhappy in the Marriage, I’m Having an Affair with Someone’s Baby Mama..Am Confused![b][/b]

I finally feel happy again. I'm normally a very happy positive person who people are attracted to but have always been loyal to my wife who is negative and socially awkward. I love my wife but I don't like spending time with her and the kids due to the nature of my job. I'm 40 years and also a radio presenter, the lady am dating is also 34 and also a radio presenter!!! I love feeling young and doing things I don’t normally do with my wife.
It wasn’t my decision to date the lady in question because I have always told myself I would never date someone I work with because I know such relationships affect the job. Someone might ask whose decision it was to have an affair.
It all started when she came to work one day, told me she left her money at home. I did my best on that day just to bring out the gentleman in me by taking her out for lunch and taking her home after I closed from work. I had this strong feeling for her when I was driving her home that day. Quickly, we both exchanged numbers then she asked me to call her when I get home. Unfortunately for me, when I got home my wife and kids were still awake, I then went to the washroom to call her.
Next morning, I passed by her place before going to work because she starts work at 3pm. We had a nice chat that morning before work.
Fast forward to a week later after getting to know her very well. She told her friend she wants to have sex with me, it was like a dream come true when I heard it from her friend because it’s been ages since I had sex with my wife.
We had our first sex in a hotel located in Accra, the sex was good because I had the chance of doing something I haven’t done with my wife before. My wife became suspicious of my relationship with her because I hardly come early and spend less time with the kids.
I love my wife but my “side-chick baby mama” makes me feel good. I can’t live her out of the equation when am doing anything for my wife. It felt like she was my second wife. What I don’t like about my “side-chick baby mama” is she’s too demanding (she likes money), she asked me to pay all her bills including her rent before I can get more sex.
My question is;
Should I divorce my wife for my “side-chick baby mama” because am willing to do it?
Please advise me! Thank you

source: http://www.okaygh.com/ive-married-10-years-unhappy-marriage-im-affair-someones-baby-mama-confused/
Re: I've Been Married For 10 Years But Unhappy In The Marriage, I’m Having An Affair by HeyCorleone(m): 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
I don't know why but this sounds fictitious.

2 Likes

Re: I've Been Married For 10 Years But Unhappy In The Marriage, I’m Having An Affair by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
But where is Mynd44 sef undecided

1 Like

Re: I've Been Married For 10 Years But Unhappy In The Marriage, I’m Having An Affair by donstan18: 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
You are very very stupid, repeat after me, what did I say? you are very very stupid.

What made you think your side chick makes you happy?, incase you don't know Mr man, your side chick is faking her real self and pretentiously making you feel loved just to have her place, she's obviously acting nice just to get her bad minded place, tthe real woman in your life is your wife who keeps your home and takes care of your kids.

Since you said your wife is negative and socially awkward, influence her positively, teach her what you feels she lacks, build her and respect her, she'll always be there for you, your care and your kids.

I just don't understand, don't radio presenters have sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Been Married For 10 Years But Unhappy In The Marriage, I’m Having An Affair by sweetetlove(f): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
Stories like this gives me shivers about marriage, ten years of marriage is no joke, communication is the key in every relationship open up to your wife,spend quality time with her, seek a marriage counsellor, you need to save your marriage

(1) (Reply)

See Video Of Lady What Danced With Boobs Widely Open At A Party / Small Pocket,small Prick And Premature Ejaculation,which Would You Manage In A M / Lady Reunites With Her First Date After Surprise Visit At Her Lagos Office.Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.