Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,454 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" (50161 Views)

Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by firo08(m): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
Naija which way? What a fail state.
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by ajapz(m): 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
What's this one saying? forging a work ID and letter no hard naa... when u talk about yahoo boys boys, they are the highest in cloning documents n ID.
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by UjuJoan2: 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
This is a horrible time to be a single Nigerian lady!

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
Advice to the ladies.
Stop hanging your pants in a guy's house,simply because you don't want other girls to come visit him.
Stop chasing guys with cars.Buy your own.

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hahahaha. Yahoo boys can afford to do plastic ID card for less than #500 and register a company and write a letter of recommendation too. Lol.

Just don’t have pre-marital sex. That’s the way to avoid being an offering to the demon of ill gotten wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
When time reach, na you go go SHiloh go dance the give me a husband or i die dance, like this

[img]https://media1./images/cac376ad23d0173364d5b01180ab0766/tenor.gif?itemid=10333324[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by Tomoyayi(m): 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
Just passing by.
Everything na news dis days.
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
Advice to the ladies.

Stop hanging your pants in a guy's house,simply because you don't want other girls to come visit him.

Stop chasing guys with cars.Buy your own.

Be contented with what you have.

Work for your own money.

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by Nonso92(m): 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
So you don't want to be used for ritual ehn?
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by KushLyon(m): 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
Mtcheew....ID card I can just use a computer to design.... I fit do myself as U.S soldier sef.... everything is possible in this computer age..... and let her not forget that is how yahoo boys operate....dey can fake anything including your future
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by Topestbilly(m): 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
Dumb girl so they can't make fake ID's.
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by boolet: 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
Shortyy:
Lol. My dear na so e be o grin these guys ain't smiling these days. They almost killed my friend yesterday. But God pass them.
Please tell us how it hapened...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by Biibibii(m): 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
But she is trending
grayht:
Nbeke wants to trend grin grin
See her face like Aba Mannequin

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by imstrong1: 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
How will you l identify a true id and recommendation letter?
continue to deceive yourself
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by Essential(m): 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
queensera:
A Nigerian lady with the username @Chichi_Arinze on twitter has taken to the platform to warns against yahoo boys that are using ladies for rituals. According to the lady, any man that want to ask her out must provide his work ID and a letter of recommendation.

Below Is What She Wrote On Her Twitter Page:

So I hear yahoo boys are now using babes for rituals... From now onwards If you want to ask me out, you have to come with a copy of your work ID and a letter of recommendation from your boss. Thanks

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/01/come-with-your-work-id-before-asking-me.html

GET UR SELF A JOB.
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by Snow02: 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
blah blah blah once you see fine boy with money you go forget that one
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by 46arcadez(m): 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
Shortyy:
Lol. My dear na so e be o grin these guys ain't smiling these days. They almost killed my friend yesterday. But God pass them.

Just be careful and try to free those guys
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by ultimate77(m): 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
Shortyy:
Tell us the story. If not, your friend is a wh**e

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
She is fine sha kiss

I wonder why we don't have fine girls like this in Nai raland, all we have are worwor ones that talk too much grin
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by lastempero: 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
Shortyy:

How ?I am a journalist.
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by Espada1O: 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
women !! she is trying to tell guys , she is available

Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by sexdoll: 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
Another rigorous process Sexdolls will never put you through. ..
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
newyorks:
wot apn to ha face? enemy of gud tinx.
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by Espada1O: 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
efesodje:
She is fine sha kiss

I wonder why we don't have fine girls like this in Nai raland, all we have are worwor ones that talk too much grin
this is the only platform ugly/ average girls comes to seek attention..they can't survive the competition from more pretty women on facebook and twitter..so they flock here with frustrations..That is why they are more aggressive and always looking for fights with any male moniker

4 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by roqrules04(m): 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
Wetin person no go read for this Internet sef.
Btw aunty na just 200Naira dem dey do ID card for street o

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lol I don't blame her
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by chiedu7: 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
ibroauthen:
Chai....
This girl no wise at all...
For computer age?
Bad nigga grin
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by poseidon12: 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
grayht:
Nbeke wants to trend grin grin
See her face like Aba Mannequin

It's mgbeke, not nbeke. It means village girl. Does such a beautiful, sophisticated looking girl look like village girl to you?

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by davidif: 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
Shortyy:

Wait what?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by JandyJ(m): 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
Shortyy:

Really... What did they do to yr friend?? U ladies are the reason why guys are looking for money badly... U ladies loves money too much. Operation if u nor get money hide your face

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by davidif: 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
bluelaptop:
Yahho boys dont do rituals

Ritualists does

please and please these are two different things

G niggas are brain while Ritaulists re folks using Yahoo abi G to cover up

abeg dont call real yahoo G a ritualist, he worked his ass off to earn

#bless_up

Hmmmm you seem to have a lot of knowledge about this kindly tell us more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Amputee Curvy Lady Slays In Swimsuit (Photos) / Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.