Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,536 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" (50145 Views)

Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by correctguy101(m): 4:24am On Jan 26, 2018
bluelaptop:
Yahho boys dont do rituals

Ritualists does

please and please these are two different things

G niggas are brain while Ritaulists re folks using Yahoo abi G to cover up

abeg dont call real yahoo G a ritualist, he worked his ass off to earn

#bless_up
Just help me tell them o angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by Welcomme: 4:59am On Jan 26, 2018
Shortyy:
Lol. My dear na so e be o grin these guys ain't smiling these days. They almost killed my friend yesterday. But God pass them.
If that your friend doesn't stop that olosho business, she will definitely be used one day. If you are also into the same line of business, it is better you stop.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by Nobody: 5:09am On Jan 26, 2018
Yahoo boys are simply ritualists no more no less.
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by jacyhelen(f): 5:16am On Jan 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Very funny. No one wants to die before their time.

but she wan chop everything and go all parts of the world before her time naaa

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by DavidEsq(m): 5:29am On Jan 26, 2018
grayht:
Nbeke wants to trend grin grin
See her face like Aba Mannequin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by Otuenyi: 5:30am On Jan 26, 2018
chaii ....Continue
cheesy
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by zion88th(m): 5:37am On Jan 26, 2018
you people should chill na, its just for two things, an alert that ritualist are much around and to be funny enough to make her trend. Why una blood dey hot so ?!
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by wizod(m): 5:42am On Jan 26, 2018
Shortyy:
Lol. My dear na so e be o grin these guys ain't smiling these days. They almost killed my friend yesterday. But God pass them.
like serious? Share wit me plz
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by NoBetterNigeria: 6:15am On Jan 26, 2018
Tell us more cheesy

Shortyy:
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by Shortyy(f): 6:26am On Jan 26, 2018
Welcomme:
If that your friend doesn't stop that olosho business, she will definitely be used one day. If you are also into the same line of business, it is better you stop.
The way you people seek attention on this app is soooo cheap. What made you think she's an olosho? You don't know the details of what happened and you just concluded she's an olosho. Please get off my mention with your stvpidity. Old man behaving like a child.
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by Shortyy(f): 6:27am On Jan 26, 2018
LordBuchi:

Make una continue with runs...lazy girls!
Na your sisters dey do runs. Anu ofia
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by Shortyy(f): 6:31am On Jan 26, 2018
NoBetterNigeria:
Tell us more cheesy

See she just came back from lag last week for her clearance. On Wednesday she was coming back from school, so some people where asking her for directions, as a newbie na wey no know what's up, she just dey there dey answer them. She come lose consciousness, dem carry am oo.. to another village. A far village o. Heh no be small matter o
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by Preciouscheer: 6:37am On Jan 26, 2018
Always visit www.engineerosaz..com to get current prices of building materials in Nigeria and to engage a competent contractor for your project.
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by Innobee99(m): 6:37am On Jan 26, 2018
See another prey in the making oooo
Yahoo boys wey sabi forge all these things? Sorry, another soul about to be slain.
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by okk4sure: 6:38am On Jan 26, 2018
Oloosho don dey frm level like sey den dey bid for contract frm a cooperate organization.For ds naija wey we dey,nthing person no fit see.
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:45am On Jan 26, 2018
grayht:
Nbeke wants to trend grin grin See her face like Aba Mannequin
guy y u give my babe upper cut n smack down na.
I won't take it now apologise to her.
u no even see sex doll u say na aba mannequin.
what
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by SherriLobito(m): 6:49am On Jan 26, 2018
queensera:
A Nigerian lady with the username @Chichi_Arinze on twitter has taken to the platform to warns against yahoo boys that are using ladies for rituals. According to the lady, any man that want to ask her out must provide his work ID and a letter of recommendation.

Below Is What She Wrote On Her Twitter Page:

So I hear yahoo boys are now using babes for rituals... From now onwards If you want to ask me out, you have to come with a copy of your work ID and a letter of recommendation from your boss. Thanks

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/01/come-with-your-work-id-before-asking-me.html

Very Low mentality beached yellow pawpaw
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by Aldebaran(m): 6:54am On Jan 26, 2018
Funny...
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by tunary(m): 6:55am On Jan 26, 2018
She will remain where she is
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by bumi10(m): 7:29am On Jan 26, 2018
I hope you know what Yahoo boys are into

They are fake and they can as well fake the work ID
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:42am On Jan 26, 2018
ibroauthen:
Chai....
This girl no wise at all...
For computer age?
no mind the frog.na e make guys dey plot how to deceive girls daily, computer work fit design all those things even with stamp and sugnature sef. Abi no be computer the office go use do am too? She go enter the admin office to ask? LoL

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by adetes: 7:51am On Jan 26, 2018
Abi o

Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by imustsaymymindo: 8:00am On Jan 26, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Make sure your certificate of virginity and VD Clearance is also intact before we commence...must be signed by public notary and the CMD of a Federal Teaching Hospital who must not be from Zamfara State.

How did you achieve that picture? What software did you use?
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by BruncleZuma: 8:03am On Jan 26, 2018
imustsaymymindo:

How did you achieve that picture? What software did you use?
Adobe AE

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by Davicool1(m): 8:15am On Jan 26, 2018
Shortyy:

For those quoting me and posting gibberish, it wasn't yahoo boys that wanted to kill her, it was one chance people.
You people won't know the details you'll just jump into conclusion.
. Una neva see anything
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by OneCubeofSugar(m): 8:15am On Jan 26, 2018
davidif:

Hmmmm you seem to have a lot of knowledge about this kindly tell us more.
Dude is talking from experience, You should know already.
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by poweredcom(m): 8:18am On Jan 26, 2018
story ....person no de form ID card.....useless naija girls...

see dis one here de say no free sex 2018 ...80% of dem r hustlers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzEBXjO289o
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by shallyangel(f): 8:53am On Jan 26, 2018
yahoo boys and rituals be like akara and bread. . . over protected is my case!!!
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by shallyangel(f): 8:54am On Jan 26, 2018
poweredcom:
story ....person no de form ID card.....useless naija girls...

you try. . .
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by Assassin101: 8:55am On Jan 26, 2018
yahoo boy spotted
bluelaptop:
Yahho boys dont do rituals

Ritualists does

please and please these are two different things

G niggas are brain while Ritaulists re folks using Yahoo abi G to cover up

abeg dont call real yahoo G a ritualist, he worked his ass off to earn

#bless_up
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by chrischukszy01(m): 9:13am On Jan 26, 2018
queensera:
A Nigerian lady with the username @Chichi_Arinze on twitter has taken to the platform to warns against yahoo boys that are using ladies for rituals. According to the lady, any man that want to ask her out must provide his work ID and a letter of recommendation.

Below Is What She Wrote On Her Twitter Page:

So I hear yahoo boys are now using babes for rituals... From now onwards If you want to ask me out, you have to come with a copy of your work ID and a letter of recommendation from your boss. Thanks

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/01/come-with-your-work-id-before-asking-me.html

This one na sex doll na!
Re: Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" by lovest: 9:29am On Jan 26, 2018
Use this link http://fixpaybtc.com/?refer=44387 to register and refer people and earn money in dollars which can be sent to you through werstan union or money gram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' / 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage / When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.