Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Our Mumu Don Do Abeg!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Mumu Don Do Abeg!!!! (5400 Views)

Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love / Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady / Valentine's Day - My Mumu Don Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Mumu Don Do Abeg!!!! by gaby(m): 8:09am On Feb 01, 2018
Arise O Ye Nigerian youths to force our aged pas and grandpas into their overdue retirement to reclaim and reshape our destiny and future together..

#ourmumudonexpire
Re: Our Mumu Don Do Abeg!!!! by gaby(m): 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
Lets get it started folks

#ourmumudondo
Re: Our Mumu Don Do Abeg!!!! by gaby(m): 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
We can make our voices heard and sack the grandpas from putting a final nail on our future's 'coffin'

Pm me or drop your whatsapp numbers to join#ourmumudondo whatsapp group and get the discourse going sharing ideas..
Re: Our Mumu Don Do Abeg!!!! by gaby(m): 6:46am On Feb 02, 2018
They are out with a new movement using a baby's picture all over their posters to deceive the youths once again as has always been the custom.

We have all the tools at our disposal to make this happen and take control of our lives.

Our movement is started too join our whatsapp group to share ideas and join the discourse.

#enufisenuf#ourmumudondo#ariseocompayouths
Re: Our Mumu Don Do Abeg!!!! by gaby(m): 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
They are out with a new movement using a baby's picture all over their posters to deceive the youths once again as has always been the custom.

We have all the tools at our disposal to make this happen and take control of our lives.

Our movement is started too join our whatsapp group on https:///JMQpdKv1KRELk7l6GTSYy to share ideas and join the discourse.

Re: Our Mumu Don Do Abeg!!!! by gaby(m): 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2018

Saving Nigeria from the claws of our aged fathers and grandfathers is a battle not to be taken with levity by we the youths.

Our movement is a train with no brakes and has started: join our whatsapp group on https:///JMQpdKv1KRELk7l6GTSYy to share ideas and join the discourse.

Re: Our Mumu Don Do Abeg!!!! by gaby(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
The aim of our group is to rally and galvanise as much youth‎s as we can using all available tools of the social media under our (youths) control of course to send  a message to our pas and grandpas who have out of sheer greed refused to accept the fact  that we have come of age to decide our destiny and what is left of our futures after so many years of beat down and outright battery by them,that enough is enough! It's time for us to take a stand and let them know that an apprentice is entitled to a graduation.
If our fathers were okay to be "lookmans" and remained docile while their mates and fathers made a mess of their future and by extension ate into ours,but we the youths of today have chosen to cha‎llenge the status quo and refuse to remain docile.
Our aim is to rally the support of all youths to this movement and make our numbers count in challenging the so-called burgoise ‎ who feel they own Nigeria that we can and are ready to usurp power from them bloodlessly.

We have the numbers to serve as a bargaining chip on the forthcoming general elections to have our way that is if at all we are willing to negotiate with any party for our block votes,it is on the condition that 50% of appointments across all boards (with our specific choice of portfolios) will be ‎strictly for the youths to enable us learn on the job of governance (somewhat like NYSC) until 2023 which will be a 100% non-negotiable. Our numbers and cohesion can get us a voice and influence in the scheme of things.

With all due respect to the 50+ers this our movement is for the 49ers and below. This is not meant to appear discriminatory as they are always welcome to our fold but their participation will terminate solely on moral, financial and advisory roles only.That is for the 50+ers and above who feel touched with the direction the country is headed and are willing to support and ensure a better country for their children and our down line generations.

Please lets join hands and endeavour to spread the word and bring folks in to join this movement. No single one of us has the final say on the direction we are to go,everything i've written above is open for discussion,debate and suggestions this is the essence of our group.From this whatsapp group we are invading other social media tools to keep the flame burning.

Everybody can copy and save this brief to welcome any new member to the forum who might want to know what we are on about.

I hail una..

#ourmumudondo #ourmumumustexpire #ourpapademmustretire‎
Re: Our Mumu Don Do Abeg!!!! by gaby(m): 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2018

The heaviest penalty for declining to rule is to be ruled by someone inferior to yourself.

Plato
Re: Our Mumu Don Do Abeg!!!! by chineduemmao: 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
gaby:
the way this matter dey do me for body,i no fit bear am again.i don tire to dey wait for tomorrow wey dem don dey promise us since i be small pikin say na we be the future of tomorrow.tomorrow,dem no let us see-lead dem no let us lead.

i don reach 40 years now and i don decide to do something before i pass youth and also e better say i try dan say i just siddon fold hand dey complain so so complain as dem dey use my time join der own come dey oppress me join.

wen dem dey my age dem don rule this country even though say most of them na gun dem take collect the power by force den but the worst tin now be say dem no even give us the chance to take smell access to the military not to talk of to fit take get gun for our own time‎ take change things if e no dey go the way we expect am as e be for their own time.

my people,our papa dem don use their time don befin dey chop our own time and na look we still dey look.dem don even begin chop our own children time and the matter don dey pepper me for body.

i don reason am say my soul no go rest well if i just siddon dey look like lukman and no do anything so i don decide say e better make i do something come‎ even fail than say i no try at all.

na letter wey dem don dey write to dem dem since dem born me na im dem still dey write to dem dem wey me and my children still dey read,wen we wan take write our own letter na.

my people i dey para aswear dis matter dey pepper me for body and i want make we form we own movement as e be say we no get the access wey dem get to take collect power by force or with money,me know say we go fit stop dem once we start this zero blood revolutionary movement wey i wan propose all i need na just people of like minds wey fit put heads together make we reason begin build our own nation.

wetin we need to fight for dis country no be only big grammar we fit take solve‎ am.na one bird like dat talk say wen the hunter don learn to shoot wey e no dey miss himself go learn how to fly without perching.

we need to do come together start something abeg e no matter where we come from or the language wey we dey speak na nigerian get we all.even if we feel say 2019 too near wey me no even think so 2023 no suppose pass us like dat abeg. our mumu don do!!

abeg i wan create watsapp group wey people wey dis matter dey do for body d way e dey do me make we relate begin rub mind start our own movement.

anybody wey dey interested abeg make e drop him number make i add am so dat we fit dey share ideas.

make una no vex for d english abeg.‎

i hail una‎!!!
add me to the whatsapp group 070.343.966.15
Re: Our Mumu Don Do Abeg!!!! by bolajinoni1(m): 5:50am On Sep 03, 2018
08137651008 add
Re: Our Mumu Don Do Abeg!!!! by gaby(m): 7:37am On Sep 03, 2018
chineduemmao:
add me to the whatsapp group 070.343.966.15

My dear brother, we tried to get the group going and make a sense on what direction to focus on but like most things Nigeria some elements were always infiltrating the group causing chaos and irrelevant arguments.

This of course caused so many patriots to leave the group, so we discontinued.

It's a tough call to have our people under one canopy without any rancour I must chip in.

In a nutshell, the group has gone inactive.
Re: Our Mumu Don Do Abeg!!!! by gaby(m): 7:37am On Sep 03, 2018
bolajinoni1:
08137651008 add
My dear brother, we tried to get the group going and make a sense on what direction to focus on but like most things Nigeria some elements were always infiltrating the group causing chaos and irrelevant arguments.

This of course caused so many patriots to leave the group, so we discontinued.

It's a tough call to have our people under one canopy without any rancour I must chip in.

In a nutshell, the group has gone inactive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Told Her I Needed Space...see Why[screenshot] / How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? / I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.