Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,320 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists (21023 Views)

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women / Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl / God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
Buhahahahahaha
cheesy grin
Some of the "feminist" are already here oo

The ones telling us to get a three bedroom bungalow and a second hand car before considering marriage are now claiming to be independent women

7 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by FTrebirth(m): 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
i support equality between both genders as long as it means we'll share everything, including work and money, equally. so, while i might be in the kitchen cooking egusi soup my wife would be pounding the fufu, and while i'm paying children's school fees she's paying house rent.

no time for "darling, but it's a man's job." thunder fire you!

11 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amarabae:
We feminists make the best wives.
Yes we do.
Feminism mould the perfect woman who appreciate,respect and value herself as a woman.
Feminism is not a war against men but a war against anti women injustices and inequalities.
Period.
I disagree! I have no problem with feminism or feminist but 98% of Nigerian ladies forming feminist knows nothing about feminism!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
BruncleZuma:

grin grin grin grin

Bros nah you dey the picture ooo

Na one Uniben student wey dey IT for my depot.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by BruncleZuma: 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
iyke926:

I no sure, look the face again.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by FTrebirth(m): 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nobodys:
these guys sef. pls accept the truth for once. u guys just value ur ego soooo much u wont support a movement that will make the world a better place for you and ur unborn kids....the movement isn't for only girls you know...it's for male and female.... equality...that's what it's all about...and yes there are real feminists in Nigeria....the op is a feminist and am a feminist....u too Shud be a feminist.... goodnight swithrt..

if you'll share house rent, children's school fees and house chores equally with me then let's get married.

i'm a feminist too but i believe in action.

6 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by themonk(m): 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nobodys:
you have said it all sweethrt....we Shud all be feminist cause we need eachother....and we are all equal... I love u...
Yeah sweetie, we are all equal and women should be given equal rights and opportunities as men. love you too, take care
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
FTrebirth:
unfortunately, there are no real feminists in nigeria. what we have now, as evidenced on nairaland, is a bunch of jobless, angry girls trying to dominate and control men...

and their money.

This is your own ideology...
Africans and their mentality, I wonder when we will get a cure!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by FTrebirth(m): 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amarabae:
Yes we do.
Feminism mould the perfect woman who appreciate,respect and value herself as a woman.
Feminism is not a war against men but a war against anti women injustices and inequalities.
Period.

does your husband also spend the same amount of time you spend online arguing and debating every topic?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Ivorianaija(f): 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
DeeFlask:
but most feminist are old
You're saying it as if you have seen every single feminist.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by FTrebirth(m): 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
u av said it all

you dey mind the hypocrites?

all these so-called feminists...how many of dem dey spend their own money?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Ivorianaija(f): 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
Boomboost:
When in a tricky situation with a scandalous female who's videoing with her smartphone...

Take yours out and record her recording.

Anyway, I don't want an aggressive feminist in my life.

The agressive feminists are just the feminists that you are shown on certain news outlets. They wouldnt even be considered feminists they are misandrists.
Please do research before forming an opinion.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by FTrebirth(m): 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
greiboy:
Buhahahahahaha
cheesy grin
Some of the "feminist" are already here oo

The ones telling us to get a three bedroom bungalow and a second hand car before considering marriage are now claiming to be independent women

amarabae. grin

and she's always posing in her husband's car, not her own car.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by MrMystrO(m): 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nobodys:
these guys sef. pls accept the truth for once. u guys just value ur ego soooo much u wont support a movement that will make the world a better place for you and ur unborn kids....the movement isn't for only girls you know...it's for male and female.... equality...that's what it's all about...and yes there are real feminists in Nigeria....the op is a feminist and am a feminist....u too Shud be a feminist.... goodnight swithrt..

My dear lemme tell you, Feminism is a Farce! It cant work. The man and the woman can't be equal, One sex has to be higher than the other.. Either the male is Dominant or the Female is! Its necessary for our survival. It's like that in the Natural world with every species because Nature has made it so. For a specie to survive, the sexes have to perform different Roles.. in The lion specie, The males dominate.. in the Spider specie, The females dominate and are naturally bigger. In the human specie, The males Dominate! Why are we Humas always the ones trying to deviate from the natural order of things, Why? Think! Have a good night Ma'am.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
FTrebirth:

amarabae. grin
and she's always posing in her husband's car, not her own car.
hahaha
Bad guy cheesy
I didn't mention any name ooo cheesy grin
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by henryskywalker2003(m): 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
So, are you saying that in Nigeria, only feminists have those qualities or if you are a lady and have those qualities, then you must be a feminist. Cause I sure do know lots of ladies with those qualities that DO NOT identify with that term at all.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by mccoy47(m): 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
Feminist; A bunch of angry mentally unstable women who want to be treated specially cuz of their gender but wants equal rights in the profit.
Eg the type that calls herself "(Oriaku = woman that solely eats her husband's money) and women's right activist!" undecided

7 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Nobodys(f): 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
FTrebirth:

if you'll share house rent, children's school fees and house chores equally with me then let's get married.

i'm a feminist too but i believe in action.
I don't mind the share of duties dear.... I will be glad to do them
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
Feminism or whatever its called is bullshit.

I believe all humans should have equal rights, but we can never have equal opportunities.
There is what we call Natural order, we keep on trying to adjust nature and that is why we keep on having disasters.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by KingSango(m): 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
MensCabal:
Feminism has been on the rise in African countries ever since Oprah Winfrey achieved billionaire status. The movement which aims to establish educational and professional opportunities for women that are equal to those for men has had its ups and downs and misinterpretations, especially in African countries.

Here in Nigeria, feminists are believed to be pained, single ladies who have been played in their relationships and seek revenge on men through arguments and verbal insults.

But that doesn't mean all Nigerian feminists are pained ladies, in fact, Nigeria has some high profile feminists who are struggling for the dreams of the girl child. The likes of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Muma Gee and Nwando Achebe (daughter of Nigerian renowned writer, essayist, and poet Chinua Achebe) just to mention but a few.

So, guys here are 3 reasons why We at MensCabal believe you should give feminists a try.

1. They Are Financially Independent

Or lets just put it as they are not completely dependent on your money for their survival.

Nigerian men have always complained that the ladies are always extremely dependent on them. If you are thinking about going into a relationship and you don't have money (or dead broke), then you should simply "hide your face". But with feminists its a whole different story.

Feminists are taught to be independent and self-sufficient. They struggle to make their own money and don't depend on anyone else especially men for their daily needs.

In order words, a feminist will be able to support you financially rather than depend on you for everything and suck you dry.

Follow Men's Cabal - The Online Postal Just For Nigerian Real Men for more tips

2. They Are More Supportive

Compared to the ordinary housewife or lets say the house-girlfriend, who depends on you for her daily needs, a feminist knows whats out there and how hard it is to make ends meet, she will be more able to understand you, the stress, the hustle and be more supportive emotionally, mentally and like I said above financially.

3. They Have More Control Over Themselves

There is an infamous phrase that goes "women don't know what they want", they say this today and do another thing tomorrow. It is believed that women want one thing but social norms and rules suppress them to choose another.

A feminist is someone who has broken away from society's norms and rules and built one for herself. So she will hardly pretend just to make the world believe that she is a good girl or just to make people see her that way, instead she will just be herself.

That would make things easier for you if you were in a relationship with her because she will be more likely to open up to you about herself and her emotions (and with a promise of wild s*x, which society force ladies to suppress).

Source: http://www.menscabal.com/2018/01/3-reasons-why-nigerian-men-should-date.html

Lesbians are feminists and feminists are lesbians and I can prove it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
MensCabal:
Feminism has been on the rise in African countries ever since Oprah Winfrey achieved billionaire status. The movement which aims to establish educational and professional opportunities for women that are equal to those for men has had its ups and downs and misinterpretations, especially in African countries.

Here in Nigeria, feminists are believed to be pained, single ladies who have been played in their relationships and seek revenge on men through arguments and verbal insults.

But that doesn't mean all Nigerian feminists are pained ladies, in fact, Nigeria has some high profile feminists who are struggling for the dreams of the girl child. The likes of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Muma Gee and Nwando Achebe (daughter of Nigerian renowned writer, essayist, and poet Chinua Achebe) just to mention but a few.

So, guys here are 3 reasons why We at MensCabal believe you should give feminists a try.

1. They Are Financially Independent

Or lets just put it as they are not completely dependent on your money for their survival.

Nigerian men have always complained that the ladies are always extremely dependent on them. If you are thinking about going into a relationship and you don't have money (or dead broke), then you should simply "hide your face". But with feminists its a whole different story.

Feminists are taught to be independent and self-sufficient. They struggle to make their own money and don't depend on anyone else especially men for their daily needs.

In order words, a feminist will be able to support you financially rather than depend on you for everything and suck you dry.

2. They Are More Supportive

Compared to the ordinary housewife or lets say the house-girlfriend, who depends on you for her daily needs, a feminist knows whats out there and how hard it is to make ends meet, she will be more able to understand you, the stress, the hustle and be more supportive emotionally, mentally and like I said above financially.

3. They Have More Control Over Themselves

There is an infamous phrase that goes "women don't know what they want", they say this today and do another thing tomorrow. It is believed that women want one thing but social norms and rules suppress them to choose another.

A feminist is someone who has broken away from society's norms and rules and built one for herself. So she will hardly pretend just to make the world believe that she is a good girl or just to make people see her that way, instead she will just be herself.

That would make things easier for you if you were in a relationship with her because she will be more likely to open up to you about herself and her emotions (and with a promise of wild s*x, which society force ladies to suppress).

Source: http://www.menscabal.com/2018/01/3-reasons-why-nigerian-men-should-date.html

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Nobodys(f): 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
MrMystrO:

My dear lemme tell you, Feminism is a Farce! It cant work. The man and the woman can't be equal, One sex has to be higher than the other.. Either the male is Dominant or the Female is! Its necessary for our survival. It's like that in the Natural world with every species because Nature has made it so. For a species to survive, the sexes have to perform different Roles.. in The lion species, The males dominate.. in the Spider species, The females dominate and are naturally bigger. In the human species, The males Dominate! Why are we Humas always the ones trying to deviate from the natural order of things, Why? Think! Have a good night Ma'am.
natural order of things??.... oo well...ur opinion baby .... nothing makes a man higher than a woman and nothing makes a woman higher than a man....with equality...no one gets to lose or win.. about ur natural order...the life we live now isn't actually the order of nature you know... that's y change exist..
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
Alariwo2:

But you know the whole idea behind feminism is flawed right?

They don't want to be under men or controlled. They want equal rights with us which is laughable.

Na man go still dey shine their congo till Jesus comes not the other way round. They should be humble and obedient to their "heads".

#SayNotoFeminism
Keep quiet,ewedu chauvinist.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
themonk:

Saying no to feminism is very stupid i must say, calls for equal right between men and women should be an innate characteristic any sane and normal human being should possess.

Wasn't it white people that protested the racial equality years back and now they have accepted their wrongs and black still think they dont deserve racism when they want to only have subservient women in the society.

True! Most african women who claim to be feminists do not even have an iota of idea of what it means and most african males who reject the idea are just afraid of losing their imaginary ego or are just too religious to accept that women are just as human as they are.

This is the age of reason, let your irrationality fly away and give women equal opportunities and equal rights. Anyother thing outside this is not feminism and anybody who rejects what is inside this circle is not human enough.

In my view every sane human being whether male of female should be a feminist.
I am impressed.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:
@TalkTalkTwins

...of course FEMINISM is bae!

The number of attacks I get on my Facebook everyday scares me away. The issue is that most Nigerian men are scared being ruled over by women but that's not the truth...
Maybe religious indoctrination is another major cause!

A woman's money can't scare me...
A woman in power can't scare me...

Africa needs to be cured of this our mentality. If Hilary Clinton was an African she should have failed in her primaries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Rigel95(m): 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
1.No breast tastes better than that of a feminist.
2. No breast tastes better than that of a feminist.
3. No breast tastes better than that of a feminist.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
Speak for yourself.
FTrebirth:
unfortunately, there are no real feminists in nigeria. what we have now, as evidenced on nairaland, is a bunch of jobless, angry girls trying to dominate and control men...

and their money.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amarabae:
Yes we do.
Period.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by greggng: 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
Any of such women here?

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by themonk(m): 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I am impressed.
This should be an innate understanding everybody should have but then we are in a very irrational society. How someone feels good about a women being denied equality riddles me or maybe they do not have a proper understanding of what feminists are saying. A collective judgment about women being inferior is pure madness i believe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? / Mr Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 / Lady On Facebook Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Sending Her Nudes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.