Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? (10130 Views)

These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) / Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? / Guys. Who Would You Choose Among These Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by Liard(m): 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
Sabiboii17:
.....once again thunder fire Una generation ...e dey pain ur papa abi.... Nah ogun go kill you for saying if you reveal yourself.....wu u think say u be...... How much Una family get for account..... Ah Don tell you make u dey follow dat ur madpapa talk... Na hin u go dey reveal urself to.....thunder fire ur generation......e dey Pain u....... Oloriburuku

Brother take my advice and keep quiet, stop showing the world that you are a peasant. Incase you don't know what a peasant is, just look at the mirror. When I said I will reveal who I am, i wasn't talking about my family. I was talking about myself. I am successful enough to give employment to you and your family members. So holler if you need a job, I just might consider and change your life. If not you will die a low life wretch
Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by Sabiboii17(m): 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
Liard:

Brother take my advice and keep quiet, stop showing the world that you are a peasant. Incase you don't know what a peasant is, just look at the mirror. When I said I will reveal who I am, i wasn't talking about my family. I was talking about myself. I am successful enough to give employment to you and your family members. So holler if you need a job, I just might consider and change your life. If not you will die a low life wretch
......Go give that job to ur Papa first in the asylum .....den ur olosho mother in the street... and other unfortunate members of ur family.....i just dey imagine the animals who gave birth to you.... from Wetin u dey write f. e Don clear say ur life no get meaning .sef.......nah idiots like u go be messenger for bank.. Dey talk say u dey work for bank... madman! we don sabi Una type... ur life no get meaning nah why u dey attack me. Go church make dem deliver u...ur mate plenty for dere...... Thunder fire dat ur stupid mouth.....omo ale
Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by paix(m): 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
Women always want to be the men. Want to know what's making the men tick.
Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by Liard(m): 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
Sabiboii17:
......Go give that job to ur Papa first in the asylum .....den ur olosho mother in the street... and other unfortunate members of ur family.....i just dey imagine the animals who gave birth to you.... from Wetin u dey write f. e Don clear say ur life no get meaning .sef.......nah idiots like u go be messenger for bank.. Dey talk say u dey work for bank... madman! we don sabi Una type... ur life no get meaning nah why u dey attack me. Go church make dem deliver u...ur mate plenty for dere...... Thunder fire dat ur stupid mouth.....omo ale

Once again, you show that you are a low life, class less slum rat, that will always lack sophistication and all things advanced. You and yours will always remain stagnant. Boi we can continue this for as long as you want. I'm pretty sure we both know who this hurts. So tell me, how is your wretched, poverty stricken, God forsaken life going? You probably didn't get to eat anything savory for dinner, holler at me I can give you my dogs' leftover. I'm a nice guy all you have to do is beg, like you and your generation to come will always do. wink
Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by amakadihot87(f): 11:30am On Feb 03, 2018
sylvez:
send me the gross cost and your account details before the end of today.

..........lol.....u dey try

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories / Can A Relationship Between Two Introverted And Shy People Work? / Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.