Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (106272 Views)

Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) / TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by bigfather(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
ikennamadu1:
if na u ... u go name the person weh send u... no come here dey form better person....

I tire o
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by debolayinka(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
dalaman:
These pastores and their endless acting. Name the politicians that gave her the money. This lady made very damming allegations with strong evidence. Her bank details revelations which the apostle didn't deny is emough evidence to show that here was something going on btw the two of them.
You probably haven't read APC scripts, cos if you have, you'll know that evidences can be faked.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Johnbosco77(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
Hmmm...
Ordinary one name you no fit name.
Gerrarahia Mrs otobo ikeh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Tunasco4u(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
Something is fishy

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by herdekunley9ja(m): 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
who talk say money no get power ....see how money is controlling this gals anyhow

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
Money is good sha.

Una notice say apostle wife no fight or do any drama?

Jus imagine say na poor man apostle b

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Niseamaka(m): 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
Milllz:
I guess the man of God thinks Nigerians are fools.

Their Damage control skill is just terrible.

It’s simple, just let us know which pastors and policitians that tried to defame you. If it was Stephanie now, you’ll connive and arrest her at the airport. We need names, no evidence, no proof, just names. So they can defend themselves and you can make some large extra tithe by suing them to court instead of Otobo.

Fraudsters.

You took those words out of my mouth. Everything was arranged to clean up his image. I’m not one of those fooled by this so called confession.

15 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by kushsy: 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
Y I no believe this confession story !!!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Tunasco4u(m): 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
Who knows what happened behind the scene
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Paradigme777: 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
emmie14:
Because pastor Suleiman was Hausa-muslim turn christian. A new dawn for her.
Winners member spotted grin
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by ameh99: 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lots of drama in 9ja lately.....

None of this add up.....

Otobo...I hail thee....

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by solodun1: 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
Milllz:
I guess the man of God thinks Nigerians are fools.

Their Damage control skill is just terrible.

It’s simple, just let us know which pastors and policitians that tried to defame you. If it was Stephanie now, you’ll connive and arrest her at the airport. We need names, no evidence, no proof, just names. So they can defend themselves and you can make some large extra tithe by suing them to court instead of Otobo.

Fraudsters.
You can take it up from where she stopped, talkative!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by semyman: 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
God can not be mocked
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by alasco1(m): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
She will confess the names of those pastorals and politicianries in the other room... grin

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Pharaoh001(f): 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
lonelydora:
The body of Christ is winning finally.

From Kemi apologising to Pastor Ibiyiomie of Salvation Ministries to Stephanie Otobo apologising to Apostle Suleiman. Bet me...Daddy Freeze will soon apologise to Bishop Oyedepo and all other pastors he insulted.

It's called, Contracts which involve huge amount $

Don't trust those pastors, they are mysterious being with a deceit character sad

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by tealaw(m): 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
Are we about to see another scandal?
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
It is well,

But am not convinced with this confession to be sincere.

I can only conclude that they have agreed to settle out of court.

It is not news that our yeyebrities are fucking politicians & pastors.

God help us all

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Paradigme777: 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
lonelydora:

From Kemi apologising to Pastor Ibiyiomie of Salvation Ministries to Stephanie Otobo apologising to Apostle Suleiman. Bet me...Daddy Freeze will soon apologise to Bishop Oyedepo and all other pastors he insulted.

Afterall, Saul was changed to Paul.
U can say that again

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Niseamaka(m): 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
lonelydora:

Pastor worshipper!. To you, pastors can do no wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by donkaz2(m): 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
Trying to fool some mumu, After she showed many video evidence plus bank transaction and some other friends that testify that something is goingon between them now he want to play politics . we have settles the case amicable and that's it . Everything got a price most especially punna

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
Who does apostle suleman think he is fooling grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by linkszelda: 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
he should have just settled everything without making her act that staged drama called confession
he should go and learn from fatoyinbo the hushpuppi of ministry

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by jrusky(m): 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
Either confessed or not I have never belief the thrash script play nonsense. I knew it was all lies and a handiwork of fulani supporters simply the pastor was vocal about the useless fulani menace.

Suleiman spoke against fulani few days later Otobo came from nowhere what a childish set up pls let Suleiman go in peace or have ee not seen the worst from the bastards herdsmen he criticized then that brought Otobo into the whole pictures

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Alexander001(m): 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
That face is nothing compared to my face when I lost my phone I bought two days ago. onitsha boys bad. na so the guy that stole my phone today go confess.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by LZAA: 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
Emmalez:
Last year, Stephanie Otobo accused the clergyman of having an amorous affair with her. During the church's Fire & Miracle service in Edo state last night, Stephanie who is based in Canada and recently came to Nigeria to promote her music, confessed that some politicians and pastors (read here https://www.nairaland.com/4313773/stephanie-otobo-confesses-apologizes-apostle), paid her some money to slander the name of pastor Suleman.

Apostle Suleman was in chiurch while she made the confesion

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-apostle-suleman-seated-church-stephanie-otobo-confessed/

if u believe ds confession then u will believe santa claus is real
which politician will bother with a mere pastor in nigeria
even lg chairman will just arrange mopopl for any pastor disturbing him/her
shawty just doesnt want d kemi treatment

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by solodun1: 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
Paradigme777:

U can say that again
Of course, again and again

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
It's so easy for people to believe the M. O.G. slept with her without any tangible evidence but it's is not easy to believe this same person when she said she lied?
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
As a lawyer better stay away from case brought by people like otobo cause you might put ur all to help them only for her to collect money & Make you look like a fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
lonelydora:

Did she mention who exactly paid her money to black mail? If not im not believing this charade

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by martineverest(m): 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
someone is scared that Stephanie could make a contradicting confession after the agreement and settling

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by omocalabar(m): 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
I just hope the money they pay her will last her forever cos blackmailers and extortionist are Neva satisfied and will always ask for more

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Six Churches That Don't Celebrate Christmas / FG Relaxes Restriction On Churches, Mosques / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.