Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,183 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (106275 Views)

Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) / TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by omoelerin1: 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
The devil has tried so hard to tarnish Christianity but he will continue to fail.

The kingdom of God is matching on.

The evil demons trying to bring Christianity down will always fail.
To tarnish aposu Suleiman, not Christianity

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by billyG(m): 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
Some thing is not adding up,what of all d bank statements,why is daniella okeke's car registered in his name.

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Pharaoh001(f): 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
jrusky:
Either confessed or not I have never belief the thrash script play nonsense. I knew it was all lies and a handiwork of fulani supporters simply the pastor was vocal about the useless fulani menace.

Suleiman spoke against fulani few days later Otobo came from nowhere what a childish set up pls let Suleiman go in peace or have ee not seen the worst from the bastards herdsmen he criticized then that brought Otobo into the whole pictures

You're so senseless..

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by kazzy4u(m): 10:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
I see dis stuff as an acting.. if she wntd to mak confession not in his church. God is watching on plasma TV

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by vertueptime: 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
emmie14:
Because pastor Suleiman was Hausa-muslim turn christian. A new dawn for her.

Hes not hausa, maybe kataf or koi or watever but def not hausa
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by kazzy4u(m): 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
I see dis stuff as an acting.. if she wntd to mak confession not in his church. God is watching on plasma TV
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by sleek82(m): 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
dalaman:

Why won't I name the person ? The apostle needs to know who his enemies are.
i see you as an actor who was paid to die in a movie.....if you understand what i mean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by lakesider(m): 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
lonelydora:
The body of Christ is winning finally.

From Kemi apologising to Pastor Ibiyiomie of Salvation Ministries to Stephanie Otobo apologising to Apostle Suleiman. Bet me...Daddy Freeze will soon apologise to Bishop Oyedepo and all other pastors he insulted.

Afterall, Saul was changed to Paul.

I am so ashamed Nigeria is practising what many countries have tried and dumped for more than 200years ago

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by EmmyDJourno: 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
That is why I prefer having criminals as friends, rather than having self righteous olodos

Does his body language not show person wey don work things for backyard

So all the evidence she produced was given to her by politicians too

Okay, let him bring his passport let's see if their trip to Napoli is true abi na lie

We need beta education in this country walahi, because matured people don dey too jonze in the name of religion

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by omoelerin1: 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
Pharaoh001:

It's called, Contracts which involve huge amount $

Don't trust those pastors, they are mysterious being with a deceit character sad
Abi oo.
If they can arrange staged manage miracles to deceive their followers to believe them they are miracle worker, this one is too simple to do.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by firebaby(f): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
YouthsPC0:
The secret thinhs belong to the lord our God , but the things which are revealed belong to us and our children that we may learn to observe the words of the Lord . Deuteronomy 29 vs 29 .

Lord help us to look unto you and not to any any man IJN
AMEN
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by bigerboy200: 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
The devil has tried so hard to tarnish Christianity but he will continue to fail.

The kingdom of God is matching on.

The evil demons trying to bring Christianity down will always fail.
we agree with you..The kingdom of God is marching on...but she must name her sponsors so the enemy of the gospel can be fully put to shame..

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by October1960: 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
Women and money. I guess he paid her even more money.

The gullible Naija Christians money used to grease pussy all over the world.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by speedchariot(m): 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Milllz:
I guess the man of God thinks Nigerians are fools.

Their Damage control skill is just terrible.

It’s simple, just let us know which pastors and policitians that tried to defame you. If it was Stephanie now, you’ll connive and arrest her at the airport. We need names, no evidence, no proof, just names. So they can defend themselves and you can make some large extra tithe by suing them to court instead of Otobo.

Fraudsters.

Don't worry, tomorrow you will be in Suleiman's shoes.Someone, will compose the above for you. That is Karma
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
because kemi made a confession at salvation ministries , one nigga thinks we're all foolish and dumb , who believes this nollywood stage play .

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by grandstar(m): 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
lonelydora:
The body of Christ is winning finally.

From Kemi apologising to Pastor Ibiyiomie of Salvation Ministries to Stephanie Otobo apologising to Apostle Suleiman. Bet me...Daddy Freeze will soon apologise to Bishop Oyedepo and all other pastors he insulted.

Afterall, Saul was changed to Paul.

He is exposing false prophets of our time (Matthew 24:24)

I don't see what to apologies for

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by aspirebig: 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
Only God know the truth...
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Princessfa(f): 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
Honesty is so important
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by NickiSlay(f): 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
Financially Motivated Confession.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by bezimo(m): 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
You see how desperately depraved and unclean the mind of some people are.

They dont acknowledge that the bastard Otobo was paid to fabricate lies against Apostle Suleman...but they fully believe she was paid by Apostle suleman for her to confess that her initial claims were lies.

They choose to believe what will suit what they want to think!! What a shame! Just so pathethic to observe!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
Drama upon drama

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Bmas01(m): 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
Bigggg lie, his father is a pastor from Christian home and has never been a Muslim he is Christian by birth
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Bmas01(m): 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
Big lieeee, he is a christian by birthquote author=emmie14 post=64565480]Because pastor Suleiman was Hausa-muslim turn christian. A new dawn for her. [/quote]
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Treasure17(m): 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
frosbel2:

he has zero integrity
Hmmmm.. okay o
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
greggng:
Even the confession was in apostles church. This arrangement tight. The next thing is for apostle to withdraw the court case

grin grin grin

1. She had facetime video, 2. she had phone records 3.she had travel stamps on her passport linking both of them 4.she had details of bank transfers 5.she led us to Daniella Okeke.
Was it the politicians that created this trail of evidence as well ?

Suleiman! Suleiman!! Suleiman!!!

I hail. Someone give this guy some hot peppered snail and a cold bottle of Origin. He's a Don

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
AntiWailer:
Lol.

Body language always betray. grin
I dey tell you, you can't hide body language.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by iambabalawo(m): 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
grin grin grin

World class music video directed & by Nigerian/Nairaland hip-hop artist, director & model @fugeeboi on IG
Please leave a comment on Youtube, feel free to share to your Facebook page and repost on all social media platforms wink

WayBack by fugeeboi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j48_SAHaC08

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by drnoel: 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
Milllz:
I guess the man of God thinks Nigerians are fools.

Their Damage control skill is just terrible.

It’s simple, just let us know which pastors and policitians that tried to defame you. If it was Stephanie now, you’ll connive and arrest her at the airport. We need names, no evidence, no proof, just names. So they can defend themselves and you can make some large extra tithe by suing them to court instead of Otobo.

Fraudsters.

But nigerians are fools

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
Probably paid her to make the confession. She like money and can do and undo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Six Churches That Don't Celebrate Christmas / FG Relaxes Restriction On Churches, Mosques / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.