Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (106328 Views)

Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) / TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 1:15am On Jan 28, 2018
Milllz:
I guess the man of God thinks Nigerians are fools.

Their Damage control skill is just terrible.

It’s simple, just let us know which pastors and policitians that tried to defame you. If it was Stephanie now, you’ll connive and arrest her at the airport. We need names, no evidence, no proof, just names. So they can defend themselves and you can make some large extra tithe by suing them to court instead of Otobo.

Fraudsters.
seems u pple derive much joy from seeing a man of God being attacked? nawao
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Niseamaka(m): 1:16am On Jan 28, 2018
tamethem:
All manner of comments from criminal nairalanders.
Many are great judges here who if investigated are thieves, 419s, Yahoo plus guys, Ritualists and yet they come here to spit trash on men of God.

Why can't you believe that this girl is a black mailer.

Someone said why can't she name the ppl that sent her.

She can't because If she dare name anyone they will come after and get her killed. This is Nigeria and like she said powerful politicians.

The mistake Apostle SULEMAN made was he should have not allowed her to do the confession in his church.
When she started the blackmail initially she called a press conference so let her call the press again and confess to them then later after some days come come to the church and do the confession again.

I know Keyamo and Rufai wouldn't want to say a word on it because that might make Otobo to kukuma name all the conspirators and it would be a big blow on keyamos legal office and the office of rufai.

In your 17th century mindset, all pastors are saints?, eeh?.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by arrestdarrester: 1:17am On Jan 28, 2018
For those of you who think this is acting, you ain't seen nothing yet.

This is only the beginning of Otobo's woes. The man of God will forgive her but the God of this man will make her pay. Ask Paul the Apostle!

And to Apostle Suleiman, please give the names of the politicians and pastors she tells you to some Boanerges to do the needful.

"When thy judgements are in the earth, the inhabitants will learn righteousness".

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 1:17am On Jan 28, 2018
dalaman:
These pastores and their endless acting. Name the politicians that gave her the money. This lady made very damming allegations with strong evidence. Her bank details revelations which the apostle didn't deny is enough evidence to show that here was something going on btw the two of them.
but d pastor agreed dat he helped her out of her financial predicament nah. Abi name bad thing to help one dat came you for help?
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by sleemomymy: 1:23am On Jan 28, 2018
c haiiiiiiii...... naija. let me cool off.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 1:26am On Jan 28, 2018
Milllz:

It’s simple, just let us know which pastors and policitians that tried to defame you. If it was Stephanie now, you’ll connive and arrest her at the airport. We need names, no evidence, no proof, just names. So they can defend themselves and you can make some large extra tithe by suing them to court instead of Otobo.

Fraudsters.
lol, you a smart guy jare.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Ishilove: 1:30am On Jan 28, 2018
aktom007:
It's so easy for people to believe the M. O.G. slept with her without any tangible evidence but it's is not easy to believe this same person when she said she lied?
Don't mind them. Brood of poisonous vipers. Their day of reckoning will come
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 1:45am On Jan 28, 2018
Good thing is most Nigerians are smart to deduce all this drama. They think God isn't watching.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 1:48am On Jan 28, 2018
That's a good settlement and deal for both parties involved.

Instead of the destruction of his business and reputation, the lady gets paid off with extra millions added for public testimony. She walks away happy with millions and Suleiman carries on with business unhindered. No litigations. No indictment and no more public embarrassment. Whoever brokered the deal is very good. The "Art of The Deal" I must say.

I hope they have a clause in the settlement that ensures that she gets at least 5% of future tithes to really secure her future.

By the way, the script would have been more credible if acted in another church or in a court room. Next time, Suleiman should hire a qualified director with criminal mind.

I wish them all the best.

/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by heendrix(m): 2:26am On Jan 28, 2018
dalaman:

Why won't I name the person ? The apostle needs to know who his enemies are.

he already knows them so no need putting the young lady at risk
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by princenaira(m): 3:03am On Jan 28, 2018
Milllz:

Fraudsters.

Rubbish, Rubbish, Rubbish
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by larrysiku20(m): 3:06am On Jan 28, 2018
Nigerian are not fools, we are too intelligent for all this drama, we all know the real truth.even is body language says it all. Confession my ass

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Kingspin(m): 3:25am On Jan 28, 2018
I see some persons talking from their anus both before and after... The main point is the lady have ask for forgiveness period..

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Kingspin(m): 3:33am On Jan 28, 2018
I see some persons talking from their anus both before and after... The main point is the lady have ask for forgiveness. So agree with her same way you agreed the allegation period.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Maroghene(m): 3:35am On Jan 28, 2018
All of a sudden, we are expected to discount all the documentary and picture evidence previously supplied by Stephanie Otobo on the basis of what looks like a rehearsed, coerced testimony? These pastors must think we are all as gullible as their congregations. Nonsense! Has anyone in that congregation bothered to ask the ‘apostle’ how he came to be on a Skype screengrab? How money moved from his bank account to hers? How his name appeared on car registration documents?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by saltoasis: 3:49am On Jan 28, 2018
We tolerate nonsense in Nigeria.
You dare not accuse people wrongly in developed climes. Its a heavy law suit against your ass. Donald Trump sued a particular paper for millions of dollars for calling him a millionaire years back.

Get your facts right before accusing anyone
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by ruffDiamond: 3:53am On Jan 28, 2018
I'm not interested in this bullsh*t called religion ..all I want to say is that Globacom PLC shall die very fast before the first quarter of this year in every God's name!amen

they shall go the way of 9mobile!

airtel son dey Bleep up too!

poor service everywhere on top my hard earned money in this Bullhary useless economy!

Adenuga no go die well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 28, 2018
Are u kidneying u??

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 4:17am On Jan 28, 2018
To knack the girl one more time still dey show for Suleman face!

Finish the babe from the back! wink wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Nobody: 4:18am On Jan 28, 2018
SirBunky85:

seems u pple derive much joy from seeing a man of God being attacked? nawao

.. Yes, but only the one with killer evidence like this one
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 4:19am On Jan 28, 2018
ruffDiamond:
I'm not interested in this bullsh*t called religion ..all I want to say is that Globacom PLC shall die very fast before the first quarter of this year in every God's name!amen

they shall go the way of 9mobile!

airtel son dey Bleep up too!

poor service everywhere on top my hard earned money in this Bullhary useless economy!

Adenuga no go die well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\

Stop blaming Buhari for all your problems.

You having your share of a generational curse!

Even under Obasanjo, Yar Adua and GEJ, was your life any better?

Better go for spiritual deliverance or go commit suicide instead of blaming people for your miserable life.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by mechanics(m): 4:57am On Jan 28, 2018
kelechi50:
The just shall live by faith
Yes o.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 5:04am On Jan 28, 2018
InvertedHammer:
That's a good settlement and deal for both parties involved.

Instead of the destruction of his business and reputation, the lady gets paid off with extra millions added for public testimony. She walks away happy with millions and Suleiman carries on with business unhindered. No litigations. No indictment and no more public embarrassment. Whoever brokered the deal is very good. The "Art of The Deal" I must say.

I hope they have a clause in the settlement that ensures that she gets at least 5% of future tithes to really secure her future.

By the way, the script would have been more credible if acted in another church or in a court room. Next time, Suleiman should hire a qualified director with criminal mind.

I wish them all the best.

/

You got brains!
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Neyohhh(m): 5:06am On Jan 28, 2018
Fake bloggers!
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by awoluyi(m): 5:14am On Jan 28, 2018
I would have believed this confession if it is made after the determination by court the label case against Otobo. By then the court would have either accepted or rejected evidences submitted by the young lady. As it stands now, only God Who searches the hearts of men, Suleiman and Otobo know the truth. How I wish this saga is put behind us and let Apostle Suleiman and Otobo continue to their lives with theirs consciences.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by petertony: 5:19am On Jan 28, 2018
[quote author=Milllz post=64566671][b]I guess the man of God thinks Nigerians are fools.

Fraudsters. what is this one saying now...use ur brain
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Fitbillionairep: 5:23am On Jan 28, 2018
Wait in 5 months time, when he dosnt pay her the complete balance her paid her to do this shit, she will come back to explain how Suleiman paid her to confess. Why can't all these guys into rituals just use this bitch for blood money or just sacrifice her for nothing or just waste her

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by PierreDeFermath(m): 5:27am On Jan 28, 2018
lonelydora:
The body of Christ is winning finally.

From Kemi apologising to Pastor Ibiyiomie of Salvation Ministries to Stephanie Otobo apologising to Apostle Suleiman. Bet me...Daddy Freeze will soon apologise to Bishop Oyedepo and all other pastors he insulted.

Afterall, Saul was changed to Paul.
yes Daddy Freeze will soon come and confess he was paid by some rivals and politicians to come and boycott tithe payment to make life miserable for pastors
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 28, 2018
Daddy Suleman has settled out of court. If daddy did not bleep the girl am sure he will make sure she sleeps in cell at least one day.

Why must she make the confession in his church?

Why not TV, newspapers, youtube, through her lawyers, blogs, radio or other churches ?

Why was it done only on daddy Suleman's church. To clean up the mess I think.

I Serve the living God and not his creatures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Relaxes Restriction On Churches, Mosques / Six Churches That Don't Celebrate Christmas / Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.