Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (106273 Views)

Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) / TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
frosbel2:

he has zero integrity

You knw him so well?
You just reason like shit!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Edron1(m): 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
lonelydora:
The body of Christ is winning finally.

From Kemi apologising to Pastor Ibiyiomie of Salvation Ministries to Stephanie Otobo apologising to Apostle Suleiman. Bet me...Daddy Freeze will soon apologise to Bishop Oyedepo and all other pastors he insulted.

Afterall, Saul was changed to Paul.
[color=#000099][/color]
Sheeple spotted cool

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by SKhanmi: 11:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
undecidedMORE ACTING. Its either damage control or it has been planned all along. Them sabi say Nigerians kuku mumu especially when it comes to religion. Rabbish

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Edron1(m): 11:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
omoelerin1:
Abi oo.
If they can arrange staged manage miracles to deceive their followers to believe them they are miracle worker, this one is too simple to do.
Tell them Ooo

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Dynamik007(m): 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
let's watch and see... if she try to name them, dey will kill that girl... because I smell burning fire with smoke.... I just pray that girl won't die, before hearing it.. am just saying my own ooh
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by adeomoade204(m): 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
Milllz:
I guess the man of God thinks Nigerians are fools.

Fraudsters.

This is much.
Guy quide ur tongue
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by kareemkamil(m): 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
Arrangiiiiiiiiiii by OtoboSulaimon
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
One dollar=360 naira.
So one country somewhere despite their flaws are bossing another 360 times, yet a sizable part of the population will just be following men with no integrity up and down, reasoning like 'sheep'. Instead of calling out all these fraudsters, yes, fraudsters, n*ggaz will be caping for p*ssy hunters wasting tax payers money. Issoryt. Let the gullibility flow through you, my religious fanatics.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Brains1990(m): 12:02am On Jan 28, 2018
[/color][color=#006600]Touch not my anionted, and do my prophet no harm. Says the lord of host.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 28, 2018
emmie14:
Because pastor Suleiman was Hausa-muslim turn christian. A new dawn for her.
oga ade stick to the topic o
this is between a pastor and a prostitute ootobo is not muslim
neither is ur pastor
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by bionixs: 12:08am On Jan 28, 2018
Milllz:

Their Damage control skill is just terrible.

It’s simple, just let us know which pastors and policitians that tried to defame you. If it was Stephanie now, you’ll connive and arrest her at the airport. We need names, no evidence, no proof, just names. So they can defend themselves and you can make some large extra tithe by suing them to court instead of Otobo.

Fraudsters.
nigerians are fooools and wicked! If not,where has our so called wisdom that you claim kept us? Just down every good list and up every bad ones. All nigerians are good at is kill people's images on the media. Whoever they want to crucify must never go free. If you like ,let God come down and be your witness. This one is here claiming rubbish on issue he knows nothing about. Imagine the number of blind wicked fellows that gave him likes. Stagnated wicked country

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by dingbang(m): 12:09am On Jan 28, 2018
Me thinks she was paid hugely to even confess this way

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by oruma19: 12:17am On Jan 28, 2018
God knows the truth about the matter. That's all I can say...
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Niseamaka(m): 12:19am On Jan 28, 2018
bionixs:
nigerians are fooools and wicked! If not,where has our so called wisdom that you claim kept us? Just down every good list and up every bad ones. All nigerians are good at is kill people's images on the media. Whoever they want to crucify must never go free. If you like ,let God come down and be your witness. This one is here claiming rubbish on issue he knows nothing about. Imagine the number of blind wicked fellows that gave him likes. Stagnated wicked country

Another Pastor worshipper spotted. You are the blind wicked fella here. If you believe this cooked up confession, you’ll believe anything.

9 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by fof1: 12:27am On Jan 28, 2018
Milllz:

It’s simple, just let us know which pastors and policitians that tried to defame you. If it was Stephanie now, you’ll connive and arrest her at the airport. We need names, no evidence, no proof, just names. So they can defend themselves and you can make some large extra tithe by suing them to court instead of Otobo.

Fraudsters.
g

PLS GO AND HANG IF U DO NOT ACCEPT OR APPRECIATE D TRUTH. GOD WILL JUDGE ALL D SLANDERERS INCLUDING THOSE WHO ARE ETHUSIATIC ABOUT D NEGATIVE NEWS. BEWARE.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by olulumarine: 12:28am On Jan 28, 2018
No b small film man dy watch for dis country o grin
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by engrchykae(m): 12:28am On Jan 28, 2018
Milllz:

Fraudsters.
i believe that Otobo was hired because the defamation came immediately after Suleman's outbursts against herdsmen and his invitation by the dss warning him to watch his mouth.
Moreover there are people you CAN'T NAME in this country if you don't want to get lost in broadday light.
Henry okah said that the presidency called him to blow the Oct 1st bombing in 2010 and goodluck asked him
who exactly called you?
Henry okah couldnt speak again.
Talk is not free ask mtn
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by bionixs: 12:42am On Jan 28, 2018
Niseamaka:

Another Pastor worshipper spotted. You are the blind wicked fella here. If you believe this cooked up confession, you’ll believe anything.
cheesy
Niseamaka:

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by bionixs: 12:46am On Jan 28, 2018
Niseamaka:

Otoboguy,can you bet with you destiny that it was stage-managed? Just type YES! No long english,jus YES and lets see how your badluck sets a world record this 2018
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by horlus(m): 12:47am On Jan 28, 2018
AntiWailer:
Lol.

Body language always betray. grin

you are an observant individual. thumbs up
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Obere4u: 12:49am On Jan 28, 2018
Milllz:

Fraudsters.

Gbam

Imagine the scenario whereby AJS might have dolled out hard currencies and made Stephanie an offer she couldn't reject. Even the police and the rest. They wanted the matter don enter water before they said she confesses.

They should just give us names and leave the rest damage for the email warriors

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by oxochlorate(m): 12:50am On Jan 28, 2018
Milllz:

It’s simple, just let us know which pastors and policitians that tried to defame you. If it was Stephanie now, you’ll connive and arrest her at the airport. We need names, no evidence, no proof, just names. So they can defend themselves and you can make some large extra tithe by suing them to court instead of Otobo. If you don't know what to say just shut the gutter u call a mouth

Fraudsters.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Obere4u: 12:51am On Jan 28, 2018
fof1:
g

PLS GO AND HANG IF U DO NOT ACCEPT OR APPRECIATE D TRUTH. GOD WILL JUDGE ALL D SLANDERERS INCLUDING THOSE WHO ARE ETHUSIATIC ABOUT D NEGATIVE NEWS. BEWARE.

How do you it was the truth? Since Stephanie was lying before, she might be lying again

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by manucho: 12:51am On Jan 28, 2018
dalaman:

Bro u done finish the matter most Nigerians are bunch of hypocrites name the person ko fire am ni Dem no go fit do anything dem go come faceless forum dey yarn okpata for mouth smh

Why won't I name the person ? The apostle needs to know who his enemies are.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by oxochlorate(m): 12:54am On Jan 28, 2018
[quote author=oxochlorate post=64570617][/quote]if you don't have any reasonable thing to say just close the gutter u call mouth
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 28, 2018
All manner of comments from criminal nairalanders.
Many are great judges here who if investigated are thieves, 419s, Yahoo plus guys, Ritualists and yet they come here to spit trash on men of God.

Why can't you believe that this girl is a black mailer.

Someone said why can't she name the ppl that sent her.

She can't because If she dare name anyone they will come after and get her killed. This is Nigeria and like she said powerful politicians.

The mistake Apostle SULEMAN made was he should have not allowed her to do the confession in his church.
When she started the blackmail initially she called a press conference so let her call the press again and confess to them then later after some days come come to the church and do the confession again.

I know Keyamo and Rufai wouldn't want to say a word on it because that might make Otobo to kukuma name all the conspirators and it would be a big blow on keyamos legal office and the office of rufai.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by adeyeb(m): 1:01am On Jan 28, 2018
2018 a year of judgement.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by AG62: 1:05am On Jan 28, 2018
He look like he saying " I knew it all alone",funny!
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by emmie14: 1:09am On Jan 28, 2018
Gbemishile1:

oga ade stick to the topic o
this is between a pastor and a prostitute ootobo is not muslim
neither is ur pastor
You smoke?
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by emmie14: 1:10am On Jan 28, 2018
Paradigme777:

Winners member spotted grin
Catholic sir
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by oparascj: 1:15am On Jan 28, 2018
hmmmm, nah wah for all these twists. only God knows the truth.
For Ur

FOR YOUR COMPANY, CHURCH, ASSOCIATION REGISTRATION. AND ALSO REGISTRATION OF TRADEMARKS, LOGOS, DESIGN ETC... CONTACT US ON janefrancessukah@Gmail.com.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Six Churches That Don't Celebrate Christmas / FG Relaxes Restriction On Churches, Mosques / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.