Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (106276 Views)

Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) / TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Holybachelor: 8:04am On Jan 28, 2018
there was something betewen that apostle and that lady,
pastors and politicians may have used her to bring suleman down, but there was something betw them,

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Misslagbaja: 8:09am On Jan 28, 2018
Milllz:
I guess the man of God thinks Nigerians are fools.

Their Damage control skill is just terrible.

It’s simple, just let us know which pastors and policitians that tried to defame you. If it was Stephanie now, you’ll connive and arrest her at the airport. We need names, no evidence, no proof, just names. So they can defend themselves and you can make some large extra tithe by suing them to court instead of Otobo.

Fraudsters.

NB: With this number of mentions, Most Nigerians are actually fools, why would any sane, educated person believe this story. What I am saying is simple, he sued Stephanie, let him sue her sponsors, she produced evidence against AJS, let her at least name her sponsor, we are not all gullible in this country.

Don't mind them. Fools indeed
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Rockyrascal(m): 8:10am On Jan 28, 2018
greggng:
Even the confession was in apostles church. This arrangement tight. The next thing is for apostle to withdraw the court case
were you expecting her to make the confession at aso rock undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Owiii(m): 8:31am On Jan 28, 2018
Milllz:
I guess the man of God thinks Nigerians are fools.

Their Damage control skill is just terrible.

It’s simple, just let us know which pastors and policitians that tried to defame you. If it was Stephanie now, you’ll connive and arrest her at the airport. We need names, no evidence, no proof, just names. So they can defend themselves and you can make some large extra tithe by suing them to court instead of Otobo.

Fraudsters.

NB: With this number of mentions, Most Nigerians are actually fools, why would any sane, educated person believe this story. What I am saying is simple, he sued Stephanie, let him sue her sponsors, she produced evidence against AJS, let her at least name her sponsor, we are not all gullible in this country.
Since the incident last year, he has gone undisturbed, preaching from country to country not bothered. So stop your analogy that does not hold any water. Look before you leap...#onecentadviceforyou#
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Owiii(m): 8:33am On Jan 28, 2018
nenergy:
Financially Motivated Confession! This confession implicates or ridicules her lawyer. Festus Keyamo must be frustrated right now
Who told you that it was financially motivated? Don't spew what you don't know. Ok
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by AbdulCLO: 8:44am On Jan 28, 2018
IF ITS TRUE LET HER MENTION THEIR NAMES MOST OF US ARE NOT FOOLS........ Attention seekers every where who knows they planned all these with the pastor from day one....... In Nigeria nothing is impossible
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by LZAA: 8:52am On Jan 28, 2018
wingmanII:

So sorry for all of you, so eager to see another successful man go down. I can imagine your great disappointment. Without any tangible evidence you all quickly believed her allegations against the pastor now she has retracted and apologized you feel it's all stage managed. Thought she claimed to have a slew of evidence of their illicit affairs. Why couldn't she present them? Yet you now want her to name dangerous and well connected men so they can destroy her. Believe or not the man has been vindicated and a million of you cannot change that fact.
yes oooo
we want to see dangote,otedola and innoson go down o undecided
smh
brodaly try and ask ursef why ds woman who suddenly has reason to cme to naija and promote her musik convinently confesses in d church owned by d same person she accused
common pastor locked up kemi who is a ex gov daughter then reason what a politician will do to an ordinary pastor
smh
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by nenergy(m): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2018
Owiii:

Who told you that it was financially motivated? Don't spew what you don't know. Ok
This is Nigeria, you can shut up anyone and make them dance to your tune with the right amount. She came back to Nigeria to work on her dying career. she needs the money!
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 28, 2018
His wife be like 'Well, i know d truth but i will stay strong and overcome this Otobo wahala, me i no go share that name Mummy GO with any body and tithe and offering no go pass my table, God punish devil' grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by perryy(m): 9:14am On Jan 28, 2018
lonelydora:
The body of Christ is winning finally.

From Kemi apologising to Pastor Ibiyiomie of Salvation Ministries to Stephanie Otobo apologising to Apostle Suleiman. Bet me...Daddy Freeze will soon apologise to Bishop Oyedepo and all other pastors he insulted.

Afterall, Saul was changed to Paul.

Your brain has been hacked by those pastors. The control chips in there are eternally effective. Bye
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by brownhawk: 9:16am On Jan 28, 2018
Emmalez:
Last year, Stephanie Otobo accused the clergyman of having an amorous affair with her. During the church's Fire & Miracle service in Edo state last night, Stephanie who is based in Canada and recently came to Nigeria to promote her music, confessed that some politicians and pastors (read here https://www.nairaland.com/4313773/stephanie-otobo-confesses-apologizes-apostle), paid her some money to slander the name of pastor Suleman.

Apostle Suleman was in chiurch while she made the confesion

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-apostle-suleman-seated-church-stephanie-otobo-confessed/

the look Is saying which part of hell fire should I condemn her to?
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by orunto27: 9:32am On Jan 28, 2018
God designs this an Opportunity for Sulaiman to improve his Righteousness before Man and God.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 28, 2018
All this kind t0t0, u Don fvck am finish, u go begin reap the wahala later!
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by OyinO: 9:48am On Jan 28, 2018
Fooling themselves and the gullible/brainwashed Nigerians in a Nollywood Reality TV Show style.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Misslagbaja: 9:53am On Jan 28, 2018
perryy:

Your brain has been hacked by those pastors. The control chips in there are eternally effective. Bye

lmao...
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by opribo(m): 10:01am On Jan 28, 2018
Judgement Day shall be terrible indeed..

So now she has confessed. It's time for police to move in. She has to name those she claimed sponsored her.
All the text message evidence she released and photographs she must explain how they came about.
Her phone and laptop she alleged was seized by police she must explain because that on it's own is an indictment of our erudite police force.

It is not enough for mama GO to pronounce forgiveness because forgiveness comes from Heaven.
The actresses she mentioned their names Daniella O and Iyabo O need to sue her for defamation or else this will be the biggest scam of the century well scripted from beginning to end or someone has been settled handsomely to fly down for this celebrated show.

That lady must not go scot free, she has case to answer.
She can't just come to Nigeria anyhow and create problems and run away just because she doesn't live here.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by oglalasioux(m): 10:15am On Jan 28, 2018
lagosrd:

Be careful of your utterances. The fool said in his mind that there is no God. But if you doubt he exists he will show you himself in a couple of days that he is alive and lives.

The fool say in his mind that there is God.

I'm waiting for 'him' to show me. Please keep in touch for update.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by dalaman: 10:23am On Jan 28, 2018
bassette:
Stop being limited in your thinking. That she didn't mention names in public doesnt mean she didn't mention them to him privately. Everyone involved in this matter from day one is known to each party involved so chill..

Its a lie . If this latest is take to court I fully assure you that no name will be divulged. This is just an act. They are all playing a script.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by ikennamadu1(m): 10:25am On Jan 28, 2018
dalaman:

Why won't I name the person ? The apostle needs to know who his enemies are.
blatant lier ... u can't. ..
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 28, 2018
emmie14:
You smoke?
ask google
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by goldman777: 11:33am On Jan 28, 2018
This otobo allegations was setup by pastor Suleiman to make him popular before the otobo saga who knew apostle Suleiman. Its cald show publicity to attract public interest to him.religion is now like show biz in nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by coretechng1(m): 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
lonelydora:
The body of Christ is winning finally.

From Kemi apologising to Pastor Ibiyiomie of Salvation Ministries to Stephanie Otobo apologising to Apostle Suleiman. Bet me...Daddy Freeze will soon apologise to Bishop Oyedepo and all other pastors he insulted.

Afterall, Saul was changed to Paul.
Freeze is operating from the point of knowledge.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
Niseamaka:

In your 17th century mindset, all pastors are saints?, eeh?.

No not at all you are getting me wrong here. Lots of the so called pastors are not pastors. Many say God called them but Hunger called them. They do it all for the money . In fact many are using Juju for the so called ministries. You can't throw away this fact.

But do you want to say there are no genuine men of God in Nigeria of today. How do you come to the conclusion that the lady was bribed to confess. How are you sure Suleman is Guilty?

The lady said Suleiman was lied against ppl are not pleased. When she alleged him they believed. What an evil wicked world.

Have you ever been lied against and to your surprised the lier stands his ground that you are guilty and everyone around believes you are guilty except you because you know you didn't do it.

My brother it happens and I have witnessed it with.my own eyes where a thief lied against an innocent person just passing bye. And after the guy was beaten almost to death the thief confessed he was not a member of them. He needed someone to share in his agony.

Long story though but all I'm saying is ppl lie against ppl for all manner of reasons. so let's be careful judging because until it happens to you that's when yould know what it is to be lied against.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
Otobo must be so rich by now as transfers have been made to her bank account.. Anyone in her shoes wouldn't reject the offer
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by FaniDan(f): 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
YouthsPC0:
The secret thinhs belong to the lord our God , but the things which are revealed belong to us and our children that we may learn to observe the words of the Lord . Deuteronomy 29 vs 29 .

Lord help us to look unto you and not to any any man IJN
after everything you type, na In Jesus Name you abbreviate
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by jamace(m): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
Okafor's Theory is supreme.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by judetastic(m): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
dalaman:

Why won't I name the person ? The apostle needs to know who his enemies are.

That's only done on secret [i][/i]
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by youngeasy99: 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
Trash! These people think they can really deceive Nigerians. �
Sounds like a bleeped-up nollywood movie.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Treasure17(m): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

Mummy GO na Bae grin grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by readyornot: 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
Frankly, I don't understand something here.

How is it possible for a church to allow an enemy to climb the pulpit if it wasn't already pre-staged?
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
ruffDiamond:
village man do you know me or where I live or where I'm typing this from ? ignorance is worse than poverty believe me and Ghats yr first problem!IGNORANT UNSCHOOLED MOFO!
Never in your useless, tattered hopeless,worthless life quote me again! .

Your entire family shall die by suicide in every gods name!..yeah your fucq up bullhary,sick in the head like you,.I don't share any curse with permanently cursed-by-vullage people like you..I work and live comfortably my friend but I still have the right of complaints about poor services !go eat sh1t
wretched POS like you

you are IGNORED

Church-rat!

Always complaining and blaming people for your misfortune!
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by suremanpatriot: 11:21am On Jan 29, 2018
Congrats pastor Suleiman you are vindicated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Six Churches That Don't Celebrate Christmas / FG Relaxes Restriction On Churches, Mosques / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.