Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (106274 Views)

Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) / TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by landlord1987(m): 5:55am On Jan 28, 2018
Some people here are enemies of the Church also based on your comments. May God have mercy on you too

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by lagosrd: 6:08am On Jan 28, 2018
oglalasioux:
If only the Christian God existed;

What he/she/it will do to Nigeria pastors will be terrible.

Be careful of your utterances. The fool said in his mind that there is no God. But if you doubt he exists he will show you himself in a couple of days that he is alive and lives.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by igirabata123(m): 6:11am On Jan 28, 2018
First, it was Kemi Olounloyo and Pastor Ibiyeomie, now Stephanie and Apostle Suleiman. Maybe Daddy Freeze will soon tell us that he was sponsored by some politicians to speak against tithing in church. Can Stephanie do us a favour by mention the pastors and politicians that sponsored her.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:39am On Jan 28, 2018
I don't understand all this drama.....the bank details shows something was going on btw both of you and now you are here cryjng n confessing that you were hired and paid.....what about the nude pix, text messages, chats, USA alert details etc, were thay also hired and paid...or you were acting film or movie.....we are not fools.....Stephanie and apostle Suleiman....the only thing that will clear the air is when you mention names of those you say paid and hired you..atleast let hear names like el rufai....etc
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by wingmanII: 6:41am On Jan 28, 2018
Milllz:
I guess the man of God thinks Nigerians are fools.

Their Damage control skill is just terrible.

It’s simple, just let us know which pastors and policitians that tried to defame you. If it was Stephanie now, you’ll connive and arrest her at the airport. We need names, no evidence, no proof, just names. So they can defend themselves and you can make some large extra tithe by suing them to court instead of Otobo.

Fraudsters.

So sorry for all of you, so eager to see another successful man go down. I can imagine your great disappointment. Without any tangible evidence you all quickly believed her allegations against the pastor now she has retracted and apologized you feel it's all stage managed. Thought she claimed to have a slew of evidence of their illicit affairs. Why couldn't she present them? Yet you now want her to name dangerous and well connected men so they can destroy her. Believe or not the man has been vindicated and a million of you cannot change that fact.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by kaybams1(m): 6:43am On Jan 28, 2018
Hmmm.... This confession thing only made me believe this man actually is guilty of the accusations. Why will a 'criminal' confess without any form of motivation behind it? (either financial or threat inclined). Someone that employed the costly services of a reputable law firm, sacrificed her own goodwill just turns around cos of 'guilty conscience' to confess in the pastor's church. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by written007: 6:45am On Jan 28, 2018
Milllz:

It’s simple, just let us know which pastors and policitians that tried to defame you. If it was Stephanie now, you’ll connive and arrest her at the airport. We need names, no evidence, no proof, just names. So they can defend themselves and you can make some large extra tithe by suing them to court instead of Otobo.

Fraudsters.
. Do you guys have a stake in this matter? Just the idea of being wrong or proven wrong surfaces ur ego issues . let them be for heaven's sake. Even our Lord Jesus ask a man ,who wanted his father's property shared BTW his brother, "who appointed me a judge between you? The man has gone through a lot; it's the girl's turn to go through her's . Whether she truly was paid or she touched the anointed of the Lord ,both answer to God's judgment accordingly. Money becomes nothing almost immediately Judgment comes, Judas learned that too late. So stay off something you know nothing about.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by oruma19: 6:48am On Jan 28, 2018
dalaman:
These pastores and their endless acting. Name the politicians that gave her the money. This lady made very damming allegations with strong evidence. Her bank details revelations which the apostle didn't deny is enough evidence to show that here was something going on btw the two of them.
complicated. So she didnt known the apostle and she had monies transfered to her account which the man of God didn't deny. She made a lot of statements that seemed true with evidences and all of a sudden, she is singing a new song..naija is a place of so much possibilities.. How can u open ur eyes and mouth and lie against a man of God like that? Some women sha, devil better pass Una. But I perceive there is more to this story. If she can boldly say she slept with suleman, got pregnant, aborted, then she should be able to tell us who sent her. Anything other than naming the people is unacceptable. She must tell us. Claiming to forgive her because she has confessed isn't enough because when she had not confessed she was taken to court, now that she has confessed she should be corrected by exposing those who sent her else, I will say she has been re bribed to sing another song. Simple. This girl can do anything for money including ritual killing..let her name names or idonblivit

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by BushWickBill: 6:49am On Jan 28, 2018
InvertedHammer:
That's a good settlement and deal for both parties involved.

Instead of the destruction of his business and reputation, the lady gets paid off with extra millions added for public testimony. She walks away happy with millions and Suleiman carries on with business unhindered. No litigations. No indictment and no more public embarrassment. Whoever brokered the deal is very good. The "Art of The Deal" I must say.

I hope they have a clause in the settlement that ensures that she gets at least 5% of future tithes to really secure her future.

By the way, the script would have been more credible if acted in another church or in a court room. Next time, Suleiman should hire a qualified director with criminal mind.

I wish them all the best.

/
Lol.
How apt.

But the apostle should tell us how his Mercedes G wagon ended up in Daniella Okeke's compound.
Or how the Snapchat pictures of him being shirtless were doctored.

Seriously this version of Pentecostal Christianity is a dangerous and damaging one. The version where nobody can counter or disprove his/her GO/Bishop/Apostle/Pastor

This obvious stunt is just a glorified out of court settlement between the two parties and nothing more. The confession is just a charade, as is most things with these Pentecostal fraudsters we have today
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by obowunmi(m): 6:51am On Jan 28, 2018
Looks like he is having wild thoughts.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by kaybams1(m): 6:58am On Jan 28, 2018
BushWickBill:

Lol.
How apt.

But the apostle should tell us how his Mercedes G wagon ended up in Daniella Okeke's compound.
Or how the Snapchat pictures of him being shirtless were doctored.

Seriously this version of Pentecostal Christianity is a dangerous and damaging one. The version where nobody can counter or disprove his/her GO/Bishop/Apostle/Pastor

This obvious stunt is just a glorified out of court settlement between the two parties and nothing more. The confession is just a charade, as is most things with these Pentecostal fraudsters we have today

Don't call them fraudsters. They are not. They only feed their sheeps what they want. No one goes to a church without first having some religious beliefs. These guys saw a market where there is huge demand for a particular product. They became players in it. Made money. It's just conventional business acumen. Give them some credit please.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 28, 2018
Milllz:

Fraudsters.
what moral right do you have to be calling people "fraudsters"? How are we sure if your father and mother are not "fraudsters" themselves. I think you are mentally dotish
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Haykinsofficial: 7:11am On Jan 28, 2018
Suleiman ma nigga!

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Paradigme777: 7:13am On Jan 28, 2018
emmie14:

Catholic sir
Oops ! My bad.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by BushWickBill: 7:15am On Jan 28, 2018
kaybams1:

Don't call them fraudsters. They are not. They only feed their sheeps what they want. No one goes to a church without first having some religious beliefs. These guys saw a market where there is huge demand for a particular product. They became players in it. Made money. It's just conventional business acumen. Give them some credit please.
They are fraudsters because the peddle a message that isn't real to them.
Don't get me wrong ; the message of Christ is real. But these men do not reflect the true nature of Christ in any way at all, hence the fraud.
Like you pointed out they are only in it for the money. They fund their lavish lifestyles with money they get from the church. How much fraudulent do you have to be before you are labeled a fraud

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 7:15am On Jan 28, 2018
kelechi50:
The just shall live by faith

Exactly, grin grin grin grin e be like say OTOBO nor fit sleep for night again, na she run go confess grin grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 7:22am On Jan 28, 2018
Milllz:

Fraudsters.

Why are you jealous of apostle?
Abi na because you Are poor? Eyahhh!!
Dont worry, you go get money eh, but
Stop hathing pastors when don hammer money already, If not, you and poverty, una go be 5 and 6, una go be paddy. Am waiting for you to quote me.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by kaybams1(m): 7:25am On Jan 28, 2018
BushWickBill:

They are fraudsters because the peddle a message that isn't real to them.
Don't get me wrong ; the message of Christ is real. But these men do not reflect the true nature of Christ in any way at all, hence the fraud.
Like you pointed out they are only in it for the money. They fund their lavish lifestyles with money they get from the church. How much fraudulent do you have to be before you are labeled a fraud

Ok. Never knew you were a theist. I am not. You are right after all.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 7:25am On Jan 28, 2018
Treasure17:
The Man was like, you are here now to confess after all the attempts to destroy my reputation and integrity. There's God o.. Mummy Go fine sha

Mummy GO na Bae grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 7:31am On Jan 28, 2018
dalaman:
These pastores and their endless acting. Name the politicians that gave her the money. This lady made very damming allegations with strong evidence. Her bank details revelations which the apostle didn't deny is enough evidence to show that here was something going on btw the two of them.

Do u know the meaning of strong evidence? Go school, you nor gree, Which strong evidence, Photoshopped Bank Details and sex chat abi? No sextapes? Please Hide you ignorance quick. Nor de bring you leg come out, Mr Man! Go sleep Jor #IstandWITHAPOSTLEJOHNSON
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 7:36am On Jan 28, 2018
ikennamadu1:
if na u ... u go name the person weh send u... no come here dey form better person....

Thank you jor, ask am weda he go bold mention Names, so that make EL RUFAI send Fulani visitors to their houses
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 7:39am On Jan 28, 2018
dalaman:

Why won't I name the person ? The apostle needs to know who his enemies are.

He must have told him in secret, But not on the open, just for the safety of the Girl and her familes. you know say even if they mention the Fulani Man Name, Them can not do Apostle Suleman anything. Its just for the Girl's safety
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 7:42am On Jan 28, 2018
lonelydora:
The body of Christ is winning finally.

From Kemi apologising to Pastor Ibiyiomie of Salvation Ministries to Stephanie Otobo apologising to Apostle Suleiman. Bet me...Daddy Freeze will soon apologise to Bishop Oyedepo and all other pastors he insulted.

Afterall, Saul was changed to Paul.

Freeze is angry, Now that he is standing alone grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 7:43am On Jan 28, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
The devil has tried so hard to tarnish Christianity but he will continue to fail.

The kingdom of God is matching on.

The evil demons trying to bring Christianity down will always fail.

Amen! Let somebody shout Halleluya!!!
**in Adeboye's Voice** grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by bassette(m): 7:45am On Jan 28, 2018
dalaman:

Why won't I name the person ? The apostle needs to know who his enemies are.
Stop being limited in your thinking. That she didn't mention names in public doesnt mean she didn't mention them to him privately. Everyone involved in this matter from day one is known to each party involved so chill..
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by ruffDiamond: 7:47am On Jan 28, 2018
Benekruku:
\

Stop blaming Buhari for all your problems.

You having your share of a generational curse!

Even under Obasanjo, Yar Adua and GEJ, was your life any better?

Better go for spiritual deliverance or go commit suicide instead of blaming people for your miserable life.
village man do you know me or where I live or where I'm typing this from ? ignorance is worse than poverty believe me and Ghats yr first problem!IGNORANT UNSCHOOLED MOFO!
Never in your useless, tattered hopeless,worthless life quote me again! .

Your entire family shall die by suicide in every gods name!..yeah your fucq up bullhary,sick in the head like you,.I don't share any curse with permanently cursed-by-vullage people like you..I work and live comfortably my friend but I
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 7:50am On Jan 28, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
See bald head na LMAO

That Ugly Bald head man can make you and you families Billionaires just in one Bank Alert. God Please if Bald head can make someone a Billionaire, commot all my Hair for head, make i look like Apostles Johnson Suleman, In Jesus Name, I say in Jesus Name, Amen!!!!
Oga mi, Dei there, I done pray my own o
grin grin grin D grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by shacxy(f): 7:52am On Jan 28, 2018
oglalasioux:
If only the Christian God existed;

What he/she/it will do to Nigeria pastors will be terrible.
Cancerous hater...
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by ruffDiamond: 7:52am On Jan 28, 2018
Benekruku:
\

Stop blaming Buhari for all your problems.

You having your share of a generational curse!

Even under Obasanjo, Yar Adua and GEJ, was your life any better?

Better go for spiritual deliverance or go commit suicide instead of blaming people for your miserable life.
village man do you know me or where I live or where I'm typing this from ? ignorance is worse than poverty believe me and Ghats yr first problem!IGNORANT UNSCHOOLED MOFO!
Never in your useless, tattered hopeless,worthless life quote me again! .

Your entire family shall die by suicide in every gods name!..yeah your fucq up bullhary,sick in the head like you,.I don't share any curse with permanently cursed-by-vullage people like you..I work and live comfortably my friend but I still have the right of complaints about poor services !go eat sh1t
wretched POS like you

you are IGNORED
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 28, 2018
kelechi50:
The just shall live by faith
Christians,una foolish gan!
Re: Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 28, 2018
Milllz:

Fraudsters.

NB: With this number of mentions, Most Nigerians are actually fools, why would any sane, educated person believe this story. What I am saying is simple, he sued Stephanie, let him sue her sponsors, she produced evidence against AJS, let her at least name her sponsor, we are not all gullible in this country.
Bros u need to know that christians are foolish and will believe this. Free ur self

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Six Churches That Don't Celebrate Christmas / FG Relaxes Restriction On Churches, Mosques / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.