Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) (2786 Views)

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by olarwhumy6(f): 9:10am On Jan 28, 2018
grin grin
Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by nezzar: 9:28am On Jan 28, 2018
Streetmade:
lol 2 assist, against yeovil?chelsea's academy would even trash them(yeovil)
Please spare me this trash

U struggled against Norwich
Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by Streetmade(m): 9:53am On Jan 28, 2018
nezzar:
Please spare me this trash
U struggled against Norwich
yeah without eden nd few key players
Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by Streetmade(m): 9:54am On Jan 28, 2018
Fernandowski:
Eden hazard is Levels above Sanchez
that fact bro
Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by nezzar: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2018
Streetmade:
yeah without eden nd few key players
Didn't he play the 2nd leg

Lingard have outscored ur hidden one corner hazard this season
Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by lawrenzo007(m): 10:11am On Jan 28, 2018
Girls!!! why must u use toasting from a guy as an advantage to make money.
Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by tunde37(m): 11:26am On Jan 28, 2018
hmm your problem is beyond my English grammar, I don't know what to say.
Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by NeeKlaus: 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
LOL.. this guy won't just get tired. I guess trolling isn't exclusive to one gender. Transgenders have take over too...
Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by Amarabae(f): 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
How can a man stop a fellow man like you OP to woo on the street?

1 Like

Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by Streetmade(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
nezzar:

Didn't he play the 2nd leg

Lingard have outscored ur hidden one corner hazard this season
u lie fam! check in all competition even ur alexis do not have up to ten goals
Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by nezzar: 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
Streetmade:
u lie fam! check in all competition even ur alexis do not have up to ten goals
why am I even arguing with someone who doesn't know ball
Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by Viicfuntop(f): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
I was fine with everything but why the hell did you have to ask him for money to prove a point?
Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Some guys stink (even worse when they're broke). I'm not talking 'stink' literally but their attitude and sense of reasoning.

Take for instance, I was going to work this morning (my car wasn't good, so I entered public, and honestly speaking it's been ages since I boarded public)

So I got to Kubwa third bridge and stopped, came down and was graced with fvckboys standing outside with their fake bling chains and gucci short knickers showing their skinny hungry legs (I laughed in my head)

Immediately they saw me, they started arguing within themselves on who would 'toast' their mama's mate (me), so I started walking and behold, the shortest one came after me. Normally I'd ignore and keep walking but today, I maintained my chill and allowed him spill all that gibberish.
From the way he stammered, youll know that this one wan use me learn how to toast woman, shioor

When he was done, I asked for 300 naira to enter motor to Jabi.
Fool couldn't afford,

OH girl, did I insult the hell outta him!

Pls guys be grabbing sense.

I'm walk-in on the road doesn't make me open to discussions.

Cc
Shugavee
Other nl babes
you that can't afford 300
You're calling 1k recharge card ordinary
Nonsense
Hotel Ko hotel ni
There is a reason they tried to toast old cargo
Don't worry menopause is coming
Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 29, 2018
So I saw a topic about women that deserve to be use for ritual, and I was like no one deserves to be use for ritual, but after seeing this topic, I think am having a change of mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"23 Men Have Slept With My Choir Girlfriend" - Nigerian Man Cries Out / If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! / Rophynol: Another Drug Menace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.