Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,593 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him (1957 Views)

Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? / I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him by oluwafrizzy(m): 6:56am On Jan 28, 2018
A heartbroken Nigerian Lady has written to relationship page, Break_or_makeup (BOM) on the issue she’s facing with her boyfriend and bestfriend.. Apparently, they are in a love triangle

My boyfriend is sleeping with my bestfriend.. But I still love him

Please no insult.

My boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend but he apologized and cried his eyes out, so I forgave him.

But he cheated with her again but this time did not beg me, when I saw he was really into her, I went begging him.

We have been off and on like that, my best friend will post his pictures on IG, I will do sane to

So many times I will go to see him and she will be leaving his house we meet by the door and hate on each other. My boyfriend will still have cex with me and sometimes I see my ex best friends panties or earrings or make up, but she always leaves a signature of “I was here.”

So yesterday I asked him to choose between us and he said he loves me but he can’t, he asked me to give him time because he is confused.

He said we act alike, think alike and in bed we taste alike too that is why he is confused.

No I love this guy so much that I can kill for him but how long will this his confusion last.

I am tired of sharing my man with my ex best friend. He even has our both pictures, when ever I come he will turn her own to the wall and when ever she comes he does same to mine. What can I do. When will his confusion stop?

https://www.frizzyhub.com/boyfriend-sleeping-bestfriend-still-love/
Re: My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him by Nwodosis(m): 6:59am On Jan 28, 2018
You are a perfect babe every playboy dreams of. Your guy need not buy any sex doll because you are one and even cheaper one!

People cry to be loved by whom they love but refused to love those who are crying to be loved by them!

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him by abat4real37(f): 7:00am On Jan 28, 2018
when your confusion begin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him by gabinogem(m): 7:01am On Jan 28, 2018
Your boyfriend is living a life of a future polygamist... This is just how women cope in polygamy.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him by Olalan(m): 7:05am On Jan 28, 2018
The earlier you face the fact that he doesn't deserve your love the better for you.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him by dingbang(m): 7:07am On Jan 28, 2018
See what good sex can turn a woman's thinking faculty into..
Re: My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him by Blakjewelry(m): 7:20am On Jan 28, 2018
And this is supposed to be 2018
Re: My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him by Tallesty1(m): 7:24am On Jan 28, 2018
Some guy's love is just too much for one lady alone.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 28, 2018
Does it matter, he's confused same as you.

Is better you keep enjoying his sugar amu the

good thing is that the sugar amu services the two girls without any maintenance needed.

Cheers and live your dream life to the fullest.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him by Pubichairs(m): 7:30am On Jan 28, 2018
Girls no de use their sense again..they've got no dignity and self respect

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him by cruzita(f): 7:33am On Jan 28, 2018
1 MINUTE SILENCE FOR THE OP LOST SENSE

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him by Innobee99(m): 7:44am On Jan 28, 2018
Eyaaah! Even ur unborn children will be like: Mummy u dey fall our hand in advance.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him by Calebosko(m): 7:49am On Jan 28, 2018
bad guy,i envy u guy.he is a pro bad guy,he is not confuse anything,and u two dnt taste same,but he decive u and it works. Make that guy take one bottle wherever he is.thats a real man not all these crybaby 4 one girl
Re: My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him by olagbemi118(m): 7:52am On Jan 28, 2018
lols... ladies don suffer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him by MissWrite(f): 8:06am On Jan 28, 2018
Girl, have some self-respect. As long as you don't, it's not his fault that he disrespects you. If you're hating yourself to love someone, then there's something seriously wrong.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him by Emac34: 8:08am On Jan 28, 2018
this is just a writer up nothing real
Re: My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him by Splinz(m): 8:32am On Jan 28, 2018
Ahem!

So, dude is definitely a great cook... cooks scintillating and befuddling dishes, one that literally get everyone confused.

Okay. Op's love for this Bobo culinary skills is unparalleled. That he cooks two pot of food and also eat from all is... well, Op don't even mind. I mean, she normally sees plates, spoons and... signs that she's not the only one eating from this one kitchen.

Shall we then say that food is no food except what the cook makes it out to be? Make no mistake. Here, two women are the original owners of this food, but we've seen that they can't eat their food except Bobo's rod of magic touches it, and sort of, re-cook it.

Hmm. Are we then to blame Op's undying love for this wonderful Calabar kitchen?

Wehdone ma!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him by Tohzara(m): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2018
MissWrite:
Girl, have some self-respect. As long as you don't, it's not his fault that he disrespects you. If you're hating yourself to love someone, then there's something seriously wrong.....
Wonderful! I love this ~Pearl~ you dropped. I'm sure as hell taking it home.

The attached picture is its glow, so I musn't leave that behind. smiley

Beautiful morning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him by MissWrite(f): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2018
Tohzara:
Wonderful! I love this ~Pearl~ you dropped. I'm sure as hell taking it home.

The attached picture is its glow, so I musn't leave that behind. smiley

Beautiful morning.

smiley, thanks. A beautiful morning to you too, sweetie. kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him by Tohzara(m): 9:54am On Jan 28, 2018
MissWrite:

smiley, thanks. A beautiful morning to you too, sweetie. kiss
Thanks. Happy sunday. kiss

You're not churching today? grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him by anibirelawal(m): 9:57am On Jan 28, 2018
What kind of confusion is this? Just leave the guy and move on with your life, abi your life is depend on him
Re: My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him by Snow02: 10:08am On Jan 28, 2018
y'all should have a three$ome then
Re: My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him by DONFASZY(m): 11:55am On Jan 28, 2018
Dere is nt sense in ur words?u can't win in dis situation
U r jus bin used?both of u
He has no single plans towards u or ur friend
Dis is jus some scumbag guys playing wit 2 monkeys
As far as guy code is concerned

U n ur friend r free f**k
Re: My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him by and1one: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
That is not love my dear, but its called SEX ADDICTION. The guy knows how to adequately satisfy your sexually fantasies thats why you cant leave him and are confused.
Dear, Please quickly go for prayers and counselling.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him by oluwafrizzy(m): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
you cant just blame anyone

(1) (Reply)

Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give / Cute Pre Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Folks / How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.