Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Finally Finally She Say Yes We Can Date,woo I Will Never Forget Today.rate Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally Finally She Say Yes We Can Date,woo I Will Never Forget Today.rate Her (3302 Views)

She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) / Guys, Would You Date This Lady? Rate Her On A Scale Of 1 - 10 / Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Finally She Say Yes We Can Date,woo I Will Never Forget Today.rate Her by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 28, 2018
olagbemi118:
its fine to trust but never say never....this love dust will soon settle.its like this at first
I know bro
But thanks sir
Re: Finally Finally She Say Yes We Can Date,woo I Will Never Forget Today.rate Her by Cowbuoy: 10:00am On Jan 28, 2018
Favouramani:
show proof bro From which account
Guy, free me Abeg...
Re: Finally Finally She Say Yes We Can Date,woo I Will Never Forget Today.rate Her by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 28, 2018
Cowbuoy:

Guy, free me Abeg...
no problem bro
Re: Finally Finally She Say Yes We Can Date,woo I Will Never Forget Today.rate Her by Cowbuoy: 10:02am On Jan 28, 2018
Favouramani:
no problem bro
Yeah...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Finally She Say Yes We Can Date,woo I Will Never Forget Today.rate Her by XINZ: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2018
Cowbuoy:

LOL... I guess his own kinda relationships are based on a "contract" just like a footballer shît... grin

BTW, I once read it somewhere where the dude was claiming to be a ladies man... So I'm beginning to think maybe he lost that quality overnight... grin

Have you forgotten where you are? This is the place where you can be Hushpuppi if you wanna, you just gotta take time out to take pictures of your uncle's house with his groceries when no one is home. Then pour yourself a drink and write "it's too late to fail, amen". C'est fini.
Re: Finally Finally She Say Yes We Can Date,woo I Will Never Forget Today.rate Her by XINZ: 10:09am On Jan 28, 2018
Favouramani:
how bro

You know best, it's your lonely not mine.
Re: Finally Finally She Say Yes We Can Date,woo I Will Never Forget Today.rate Her by Cowbuoy: 10:14am On Jan 28, 2018
XINZ:

Have you forgotten where you are? This is the place where you can be Hushpuppi if you wanna, you just gotta take time out to take pictures of your uncle's house with his groceries when no one is home. Then pour yourself a drink and write "it's too late to fail, amen". C'est fini.

This guy... LMAO grin grin

I legit chocked... cheesy cheesy

Re: Finally Finally She Say Yes We Can Date,woo I Will Never Forget Today.rate Her by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 28, 2018
XINZ:

You know best, it's your lonely not mine.
with her am not lonely bro

I don't cheat on any woman I love so much

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow / Please Help, My Wife Is A Meat Extinguisher. / Marriage: I need a Wife and a Soul mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.