Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her (39016 Views)

Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date / Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady / Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Willgates(m): 9:32am On Jan 29, 2018
Lies
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Elxandre(m): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2018
Amarabae:
She is just joking.
Believe me.
The girl was just trying to pull the guy's legs
How do you know this? smiley
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by deavicky(m): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Tell me this is a joke shocked
my dear she is serious oh. The thing in between the legs, no con get value again. One place in PH u can have it as low as #500.
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by buchilino(m): 9:34am On Jan 29, 2018
SOME PPLE GET TIME
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by spiritedtete: 9:34am On Jan 29, 2018
Amarabae:
She is just joking.
Believe me.

That's not a joke... I wish i have the mind to share mine... Many ladies are sooo desperate, at times i think they have Hiv and want to pay back by making one a "victim"

5 Likes

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 29, 2018
Jamariwolff:
you seem to be in the lady's mind and know what she was trying to do.

Tell us, how many guys legs have you 'pulled' like this?

Ashawooo.
my eye is on you I think you need a ban
Rule 2 broke

Mynd44 lalasticlala dominique
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by emperormossad(m): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2018
Amarabae:
She is just joking.
Believe me.
You go fear pulling
Like say konji no dey tidy una
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 29, 2018
undecidedThat woman's actions are irritating

Joking? She was serious. Her pride and self esteem hurt because he turned her away.

1 Like

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by bjayx: 9:38am On Jan 29, 2018
Some girls r wild.
They can do shiit
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by GraGra247(m): 9:38am On Jan 29, 2018
Can happen in real life but extremely rare. This very one is 100% fake.

I know fake when I see it.

1 Like

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by tayorh(m): 9:39am On Jan 29, 2018
See as dis guy just deh fvck up...
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Oyindidi(f): 9:39am On Jan 29, 2018
deavicky:
my dear she is serious oh. The thing in between the legs, no con get value again. One place in PH u can have it as low as #500.
Where in PH?
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 29, 2018
The chat is supposed to be a Facebook chat no time stamp no date nice try

Real women don’t send na your life na your body it’s a terrible thing to waste for me gay people are brave because there’s so much disease to let you know what your doing is the opposite of humanity but you do it boldly I’ve never seen an end that didn’t involve sickness

It is well ride on this is how a Facebook chat looks like

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Coldfeets: 9:40am On Jan 29, 2018
All I see is two foolish people who probably think "I am" is the same thing as "Am". sad

1 Like

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 29, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Publicity stunt
stunt ko, karaoke ni
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Follygunners: 9:41am On Jan 29, 2018
Jamariwolff:
you seem to be in the lady's mind and know what she was trying to do.

Tell us, how many guys legs have you 'pulled' like this?

Ashawooo.

Haba now! She snatch ur bf? grin
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by emperormossad(m): 9:41am On Jan 29, 2018
booqee:
Some women sha

She also said the guy is so cute that she couldn't resist.. I checked the profile pic up there. That guy is far from cute mbok
One woman's Food is another woman's poison.

1 Like

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by franchasng: 9:44am On Jan 29, 2018
This happens a lot everyday...

Between age range of 16 - 21yrs, girls are often the ones who beg boys for sex while the boys run away mostly cos at that age, boys are not interested in sex but in football and hard play with their fellow boys.

I had this experience severally from secondary school to 1st year.

Between the age range of 22yrs - 29yrs, it is guys that usually beg ladies for sex and are ready to pay or do anything to make a lady have sex with them.

Between the age range of 30yrs - 35yrs, it is either the ladies or the guys that beg for sex from the other partner.

From 35yrs above, it is ladies that go about looking for good looking guys to have sex with, the ladies at this age no longer care about money or material things, they just want to have sex with any guy that looks good or hot to them.

Lastly, if you are an ajebo boy born with silver spoon in your mouth, or you are a star, or popular in whatever u do or very intelligent in school or sing well in Church, ladies will keep begging you for sex and intimacy, its that simple.

Let's stop making it seem new or strange cos its happening even as we speak.

If every lady here will be honest enough, they will remember a time in their life they wished to just have sex with one guy they know or met....it maybe when u are 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21,......30,35,37,etc.

It happens, no lady here can swear with her life that she has never wished to have sex with a guy she wasn't dating, it maybe a celebrity crush, a classmate, a neighbor, a brethren in your church, a colleague, a stranger, a friend, your cousin, your friends boyfriend or even husband, it happens to all ladies so cut the crap, I have experienced a lot since my childhood and its not cos I am handsome or whatsoever, dunno y angry

3 Likes

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by daroz(m): 9:48am On Jan 29, 2018
The guy might actually be gay and the girl is trying to help him break the yoke.

1 Like

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by CHINEX1055(m): 9:48am On Jan 29, 2018
She be undercover olosho
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by otopxy: 9:52am On Jan 29, 2018
A lady after so many attempts, one of which was rubbing her lap on my d*ck, and i never made an attempt to touch her, was like..... saint topxy sadA lady after so many attempts, one of which was rubbing her lap on my d*ck, and i never made an attempt to touch her, was like..... saint topxy
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by BiggyBamBam: 9:54am On Jan 29, 2018
What if she has AIDS and she's just looking for someone to share it with?

1 Like

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:56am On Jan 29, 2018
daroz:
The guy might actually be gay and the girl is trying to help him break the yoke.
Rational enough to be true
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by franchasng: 9:57am On Jan 29, 2018
CHINEX1055:
She be undercover olosho
lies, while growing up, a girl in my street, very cute girl when I reflect on it now, did everything she could for me to have sex with her, she bought me gifts, Mr. Biggs, printed love cards, tried forcing me to no avail, guess what she did next She went to report me to my elder brother that I tried to rape her, my brother was so angry with me and I couldn't defend myself other than to sob like a baby, I still remember that experience with laughter lol

Things like this happen everyday, even colleagues, even in school, once u are intelligent in school, expect it..its not always about looks, so many things turn ladies on for a guy...it maybe looks, it maybe fame, money, intelligence, dress sense, attitude, commitment to God, just name it.

So don't listen to ladies sounding santimonous here, most are hypocrites

7 Likes

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by rozayx5(m): 10:01am On Jan 29, 2018
Faxole:

What if it isn't? So you think because a chat was released where a guy refused to have sex with a lady that was willing to have sex with him, that it's so unrealistic and uncharacteristic of men that it had to be a publicity stunt? I think you women really overestimate yourselves. You think all men just want to have sex with you because you have breasts and a vagina. I hate to inform you that this is not always the case. Some men have standards. Some have principles. Some just don't like sex that much. Men aren't just animals that go around looking for some pusssy to stick their dick into.

u dey mind them

one visited me the other day and decided to pass the nite

ignored her till day break till she left

nothing special bout sex, just a few mins and u move on

1 Like

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 29, 2018
why dis kin tin no dey eva hapen to me

1 Like

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by joenor(m): 10:05am On Jan 29, 2018
Girls with this kind of attitude, there are two things involved, either she want to reign the guyz destiny spiritually or want to give him a deadly disease.
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by udemzyudex(m): 10:09am On Jan 29, 2018
Amarabae:
She is just joking.
Believe me.
girl was just trying to pull the guy's legs

Would you have said the same thing if it was the other way round?

2 Likes

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Machiavelli1(m): 10:14am On Jan 29, 2018
booqee:
Some women sha

She also said the guy is so cute that she couldn't resist.. I checked the profile pic up there. That guy is far from cute mbok
Gosh! Why can't you girls prove the notion that girls has fish brain wrong? What you see on the guy dp is not his picture.

4 Likes

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Wallade(m): 10:14am On Jan 29, 2018
Amarabae:
She is just joking.
Believe me.

Amara! Amara!! Amara!!! This is not a joke. Are you pretending ni!
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Emekaflatt: 10:15am On Jan 29, 2018
A married Nairalander here called RepogirI does this a lot..

Turn down her advances via PM and she labels you gay. Young boys beware!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nairalander Pre-wedding Picture After 12 Year Relationship / Runs Girls Have Taken Over Tinder In Nigeria! / Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.