Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her (39012 Views)

Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date / Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady / Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 29, 2018
Tuale alaye me!

Faxole:

What if it isn't? So you think because a chat was released where a guy refused to have sex with a lady that was willing to have sex with him, that it's so unrealistic and uncharacteristic of men that it had to be a publicity stunt? I think you women really overestimate yourselves. You think all men just want to have sex with you because you have breasts and a vagina. I hate to inform you that this is not always the case. Some men have standards. Some have principles. Some just don't like sex that much. Men aren't just animals that go around looking for some pusssy to stick their dick into.
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by 1shortblackboy: 10:28am On Jan 29, 2018
Amarabae:
She is just joking.
Believe me. P
The girl was just trying to pull the guy's legs
because na so u dey do abi ? I pray heavy banana no fall on u
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by EweduAfonja(f): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2018
Faxole:

What if it isn't? So you think because a chat was released where a guy refused to have sex with a lady that was willing to have sex with him, that it's so unrealistic and uncharacteristic of men that it had to be a publicity stunt? I think you women really overestimate yourselves. You think all men just want to have sex with you because you have breasts and a vagina. I hate to inform you that this is not always the case. Some men have standards. Some have principles. Some just don't like sex that much. Men aren't just animals that go around looking for some pusssy to stick their dick into.

it's possible but not here In Nigeria.
Naija guyz can do, even the mentally challenged women still get screwed by U guys (Lol)....

abeg leave mattaaa for matthias joooor....

even when a woman wants it so badly, we don't go around begging for it.

it's either u want something in return, money, favours( from big cucumberians).
apart from the above mentioned,

no girl will beg to be screwed so shamelessly like that.
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by chiscodedon(m): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2018
Bright are you a gay?
Ans: No am a prostitute....
Lol.. I yaff died...
Best answer...
What a world, future wife of an innocent man somewhere...
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Reelmii: 10:35am On Jan 29, 2018
harry2sexy:
Photiphar's wife:Joseph darling please take off your jacket

Joseph:sorry madam,the man's not hot
and some pple will still say photiphar's wife was just joking

1 Like

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Rigel95(m): 10:36am On Jan 29, 2018
Jamariwolff:
you seem to be in the lady's mind and know what she was trying to do.

Tell us, how many guys legs have you 'pulled' like this?

Ashawooo.
fact of the day-it takes a hoe to identify another hoe easily.
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Reelmii: 10:36am On Jan 29, 2018
Reelmii:
and some pple will still say photiphar's wife was just joking
she was just trying to pull Joseph's legs
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 29, 2018
Faxole:

BUT YOU CANT STICK YOUR ROD INTO MY PHUSSY lipsrsealed
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Reelmii: 10:40am On Jan 29, 2018
Amarabae:
She is just joking.
Believe me.
The girl was just trying to pull the guy's legs
ohk, so we should take it as a joint effort of the two both of u, cos dat is d only way we can belive u
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by tistowlee(m): 10:40am On Jan 29, 2018
The lady must be disable
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Faxole: 10:40am On Jan 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

BUT YOU CANT STICK YOUR ROD INTO MY PHUSSY lipsrsealed

I wouldn't even want to.
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by classicfrank4u(m): 10:41am On Jan 29, 2018
booqee:
Some women sha

She also said the guy is so cute that she couldn't resist.. I checked the profile pic up there. That guy is far from cute mbok

dats not him, search for his name and see his real pic
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Reelmii: 10:43am On Jan 29, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Publicity stunt
lawyer ikpeama, how did u arrive at dat
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by classicfrank4u(m): 10:43am On Jan 29, 2018
EweduAfonja:

it's possible but not here In Nigeria.
Naija guyz can do, even the mentally challenged women still get screwed by U guys (Lol)....

abeg leave mattaaa for matthias joooor....

even when a woman wants it so badly, we don't go around begging for it.

it's either u want something in return, money, favours( from big cucumberians).
apart from the above mentioned,

no girl will beg to be screwed so shamelessly like that.

wow congrats!! u have successfully showed us how stupid u re cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by oshaosha2014(m): 10:44am On Jan 29, 2018
You know, some guys who beg them for sex and even spend to have it have tarnished the image of the rest of us. They think their vagina is gold. Newsflash!!! there are some of us who would have erection mere seeing you but we still think you are not worth our joystick.

Faxole:

1 Like

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by stchinedu: 10:47am On Jan 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Tell me this is a joke shocked
It is a joke

1 Like

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Crossbow(m): 10:47am On Jan 29, 2018
Ladies coming here to bash her or saying It's not possible, most guys here don't want to share their stories..

I will make mine brief..

She was 2 classes ahead of me, I was in 200l, she was just a friend.. She invited me to her place off K and I granted her request with an innocent mind, thinking am already in the friends' zone.

We talked and me getting all comfortable, I relaxed and decided that nothing will happen..

Then she went into her bathroom and when she came back, it was clear what she wanted.

But trust me na.. I nor dull grin
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by EweduAfonja(f): 10:51am On Jan 29, 2018
Reelmii:
lawyer ikpeama, how did u arrive at dat

Bia di-Okpa Park well kam hu-Uzo
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by pheonixdld2(m): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2018
I believe this chat.
I have been a victim of this kind of harassment, though done vocally by my married female boss some years ago. She was transfered from Lagos to Abuja and kinda made me her PA even though I was employed as an administrative executive. It all went to shit when she asked me to come over the weekend and assist with moving into her newly rented apartment. I went and long story short I politely refused her ...... Was threatened (maybe she didn't expect it)....and long story short again I eventually resigned 2months after (as a result of persecutions from her)from the job.
This things happen, but because its from a guy it will look like a setup. Imagine if this chat was the other way round would there be doubts?
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Reelmii: 10:59am On Jan 29, 2018
EweduAfonja:

Bia di-Okpa Park well kam hu-Uzo
ikpuru isi
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 29, 2018
Faxole:

I wouldn't even want to.

BUT YOU CAN, IF YOU WANT TO
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 29, 2018
Faxole:

Omo mehn someone should jus pass me her contacts.
We would fit each other perfectly
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 29, 2018
Faxole:

Omo mehn someone should jus pass me her contacts.
We would fit each other perfectly with ma insatiable pussy hunger
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by weedfada(m): 11:09am On Jan 29, 2018
Machiavelli1:
Gosh! Why can't you girls prove the notion that girls has fish brain wrong? What you see on the guy dp is not his picture.

As in, I tire... Obviously ain't his pic.
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by kullozone(m): 11:11am On Jan 29, 2018
Amarabae:
She is just joking. Believe me. The girl was just trying to pull the guy's legs

Comot there jare! Is this how feminists reason Pull his legs kor, pull his preek ni...
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Faxole: 11:12am On Jan 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

BUT YOU CAN, IF YOU WANT TO

Thanks, but I don't want. Sorry.
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Tohzara(m): 11:21am On Jan 29, 2018
Faxole:

Thanks, but I don't want. Sorry.
grin grin grin
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Tohzara(m): 11:21am On Jan 29, 2018

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by dayleke: 11:21am On Jan 29, 2018
A trip to this guy's FB page will tell you whether it's true or not.
Girls/Ladies were literally drooling on his pics. You go fear comments na.
Even some guys dey pay him compliments sef (not that anything is bad in that).
I just think this lady decided to take the bull by the horns by engaging him in that convo.

It is well sha...
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by sulakishop(m): 11:21am On Jan 29, 2018
See free flex
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by banre(m): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2018
nawa o
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nairalander Pre-wedding Picture After 12 Year Relationship / Runs Girls Have Taken Over Tinder In Nigeria! / Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.